Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2019, 03:50 PM   #1
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Gerrit Cole

Am I the only one who thought his post game comments were bush-league last week? I think everyone, ESPECIALLY Joe Buck, knew he was a free agent after game 7. No need for a professional, a millionaire, to act like a 3rd grader. He had a career year, yes. Whoever signs him to a Scott Boras 7 year contract WILL, you heard it here, regret it.

Oh, and Joe Buck - how old is Juan Soto again?
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:15 PM   #2
theonean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

theonean is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 05:33 PM   #3
rodeoplayboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

I wouldn’t mind it if I never had to listen to Joe Buck again.
rodeoplayboy is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:50 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Cole is a great pitcher. Sadly the Astros will not spend the money to sign him, and he will be in a Dodgers or Yankees uniform next year.

Kinda which we would go back to the day when the only way you can leave your team is if you were traded or released by your own team.

Mike Trout is an ambassador for baseball and an all around nice guy. With the contract he signed the Angles will be mediocre at best and most likely will be cellar dwellers.

Cole is a Fantastic pitcher who gave us entertainment. Heck in one of the games he pitched we were able to see boobs. When was the last time that occurred in baseball? Where ever cole ends up hope he pitches deep into the playoff every year.

The last three years have been magical years to be Astros fan. Bring back the Rainbows!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:37 AM   #5
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I agree with you bbkid
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:34 AM   #6
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Cole is a great pitcher. Sadly the Astros will not spend the money to sign him, and he will be in a Dodgers or Yankees uniform next year.
Fiz before you make a blanket, obviously uninformed statement like this, please do a little research on the MLB Collective Bargaining Agreement paying particular attention to the sections pertaining to salary cap and luxury tax. Then compare this knowledge to your own personal budget and I think you might, maybe, kinda understand what this is all about.

Besides, after his childish tirade last Wednesday night, I don't want the fucker on my team anyway.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:57 AM   #7
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Am I the only one who thought his post game comments were bush-league last week? I think everyone, ESPECIALLY Joe Buck, knew he was a free agent after game 7. No need for a professional, a millionaire, to act like a 3rd grader. He had a career year, yes. Whoever signs him to a Scott Boras 7 year contract WILL, you heard it here, regret it.

Oh, and Joe Buck - how old is Juan Soto again?

Totally agree about Joe Buck. He's as annoying. Brent Musburger used to annoy me in the same way when he would fawn over particular coaches.

Cole could have been more mature but I guess I kind of gave him a pass for the aftermath of the loss. He was disappointed in losing the Series and that he didn't get a chance to help in game 7.
You don't really know how he was being treated by the rest of the team either. Did they make him feel like an outsider? Maybe they saw him as a hired gun whose time was done. I read one account of the aftermath where Altuve, Correa and Bregman were kind of huddled together consoling each other and expressing their disappointment and my first thought was "where was Springer?" But I realize we all handle disappointment in different ways. I just think Cole wasn't prepared for the possibility of losing.

You're right though, whoever signs him to the deal he is expected to get will regret it.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 07:21 AM   #8
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The best may be when the starting or relief pitchers give up a lot of runs, are taken out, and then you see them sitting in the dugout.....alone.

Success has a thousand fathers - failure is an orphan.
VitaMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women