Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2015, 09:16 PM   #6961
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

That could be an explanation of BoB's tone. It's a damn shame if McNair has gone that far but considering his feelings towards other players I'd say it's more likely than not that he influenced that decision in some way. However, I have a feeling McNair's disdain regarding Mallett is at least slightly less today than it was yesterday.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:05 PM   #6962
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

So which QB starts the next game?
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:41 PM   #6963
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Starting mallet would be the best move
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:15 AM   #6964
D.G.

Encounters: 7

I hate to say it but i think right now he still has to start hoyer . What ki d of message or look would it represent if he changed qb after just one game ? I know he said hoyer has a short leash but it was just one game . Changing after just one game is admitting you are an indiot or that or team is not in fact patriots south but cleveland/oakland south . Still have to think long term . He shit storm the next game then yeah .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 02:10 PM   #6965
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I think McNuttless has been influencing the QB decision. It's pretty clear who looks more like an NFL QB with the pads on, but in front of a mic, or a camera Mallet does not project well as a face of a franchise. You bet your left nut McNuttless has said so or maybe even silent Cal has chimed in. McNuttless cares more about image than winning.

Chiefs are pretty fucking solid. Thank goodness the rest of the league is not.

Either way with Hoyer we are fucked. We may have a glimmer of playoff hope with Mallet but make him catch whatever silent Cal McNuttless has so he won't show up in front of the mic. Mallet better learn how to take care of the ball and be more consistently accurate.

Charlie Pallilo had me laughing yesterday about the Panthers chewing off their fingernails worrying if it would be Malllet or Hoyer. Good one ChRlie you ducking nerd.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:38 PM   #6966
Daddio
Valued Poster

The WR did look ok, the fucking OLine was awfull. The WR could not get separation quickly enough as the OLine were just watching the jailbreak. Chiefs used press coverage a lot and the OL couldn't handle the heat. Shitty, Dopey like QB play as well.
Old 09-16-2015, 05:28 AM   #6967
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
The WR did look ok, the fucking OLine was awfull. The WR could not get separation quickly enough as the OLine were just watching the jailbreak. Chiefs used press coverage a lot and the OL couldn't handle the heat. Shitty, Dopey like QB play as well.
Abso-freaking-lutely!! D. Newton got his ass handed to him on at least 2 plays.

DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 12:21 PM   #6968
Satin
Valued Poster

Well, that didn't take long.....brace yourselves fellas....

Hoyer's out and Mallette is in!!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 01:06 PM   #6969
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well, that didn't take long.....brace yourselves fellas....

Hoyer's out and Mallette is in!!!
Yep, figures.

They will still lose to Carolina. Even though they somewhat contained Cam Newton when they last played here it's gonna be a different story out there. If Mallett can get the offense going(hopefully the O-Line can protect him) they may have a chance to keep the game competitive.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:08 PM   #6970
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

So the Texans trade Keyshawn Martin to the Patriots.
The report didn't say what they got. If Rick Smith was involved I'm guessing it was NE 2016 first round pick.
Old 09-16-2015, 03:22 PM   #6971
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Yep, figures.

They will still lose to Carolina. Even though they somewhat contained Cam Newton when they last played here it's gonna be a different story out there. If Mallett can get the offense going(hopefully the O-Line can protect him) they may have a chance to keep the game competitive.
Mallett seemed more decisive and the ball came out way quicker. It was his strength in his win last year. Hoyer seemed hesitant. He looked like Fitz did last year.

The Chiefs have a really good D-line. Probably the best the Texans will see for a few games. I don't think the Panthers will be able to come with the same pass rush.

Containing Newton and getting to him are two different things. If they only contain him and the secondary plays the way it did against the Chiefs they are in for a long day. You're not going to get a sack or even pressure on every drop back. The secondary has to cover their assignments better. The rookie Johnson earned more time on the field.

I'm not predicting shit though. This could be a Jekyll and Hyde team.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:49 PM   #6972
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

It's a good thing football season's in full swing now considering the Astros are free-falling on this current road trip (got bombed this evening in Arlington, 14-3, by the Rangers).

Oh, wait a sec....the Texans are heading to Carolina this weekend, O and 1....and already changing the starting QB.....?.......well, never mind.

Hey...take heart, Houston.....your little Rockets should be reporting to camp pretty soon. haha!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 11:15 PM   #6973
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
It's a good thing football season's in full swing now considering the Astros are free-falling on this current road trip (got bombed this evening in Arlington, 14-3, by the Rangers).
I know this is a football thread but what the fuck is wrong with the Astros?? They led the division all season long and now they decided they wanna fall the fuck off?? SMH.........

Back to football........
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:40 AM   #6974
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
As Brian T. Smith of The Houston Chronicle reports, the Texans front office is starting to lose patience with O'Brien's inability to find his guy. Worsening matters, according to Smith, is that O'Brien pushed for the signing of Hoyer and made him the starter, despite Mallett being the favorite for most of Houston.

Smith writes, "O'Brien's suddenly in the cross hairs, giving up the security of 9-7 in his first year for the scrutiny that comes with benching a QB he begged Houston to believe in and promoting a 27-year-old who didn't own an alarm clock three weeks ago." The alarm clock reference is to Mallett getting benched for showing up late to practice during training camp.

Full story

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/housto...140808697.html
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:40 AM   #6975
Daddio
Valued Poster

What did we get for Keyshawn Martin? I would have traded him for a bag of used jockstraps, sounds like we might have gotten less. Good Job Rick!!!

I sell the used jock straps on ebay, BigTex is my best customer, I constantly overprice them for him by saying they are Dopey's Vienna Sausage model. He scoops them up with a very large bid!! I saw a recent photo of BT online wearing the Big Vince Wolfork model on his face, he looked gangsta!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women