Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40255
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2017, 07:33 AM   #61
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Is it true you have your head so far up hussein obamas ass that he come to a stop while walking, and you broke your nose?
Typical lemming reply. Damn you guys are stupid. Dodge duck deflect.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 07:36 AM   #62
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
eeehbuhhhrrr is a Alinsky Boy, He likes to blame us for what his communist side is doing. We are all aware of it but I makes him feel good...

I like to call it "eeehbuhhrrrisms"

You do that because of being an idiot toilet licker. You step in shit by yourself iffylube. However it is good for a few laughs.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:10 PM   #63
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Post #30 in this link below has graphs that show where Iran was how much enriched uranium it had and how many centrifuges it had...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...9080&highligh t=
I'm the one who posted those graphs, you knucklehead... in post #37, not #30.

Why you would want to dig up a 2-year-old thread that reminds everyone how uninformed you are and how thoroughly you and your fellow libtards had your asses handed to you by herfacechair is beyond me!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:09 AM   #64
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How much did you pay herfeceschair for the blowjob, Junior?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:30 AM   #65
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You long for those 'good ole days' don't ya boy!

No worries. You'll probably get nuked by some uranium that Hillary sold to the Russians.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #66
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Idiots

Why wouldn't we want to stay in it. It worked well in NK!!!
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:49 PM   #67
bamscram
Valued Poster

NK changed with each new leader, now we are doing it.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:45 PM   #68
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I'm the one who posted those graphs, you knucklehead... in post #37, not #30.

Why you would want to dig up a 2-year-old thread that reminds everyone how uninformed you are and how thoroughly you and your fellow libtards had your asses handed to you by herfacechair is beyond me!
I did not take credit for posting the graphs knucklehead. I simply told Mojofalling where to find them. I had a typo, I meant to write 37 not 30.

The Iran Nuclear deal is about 2 years old and the deal is being discussed in this thread. If it does not interest you don't read it. The information on the graphs is relevant for what is being discussed in this thread.

Herfacechair didn't do squat. Nuclear fission does not work in the oven of your home.

Also, Herfacechair is not on the same page as General Mattis who has advised Trump to stay in the deal.
You know who General Mattis is right? He is suppose to be as good as General Patton (minus the pearl handled pistol).
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 02:04 PM   #69
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I never stated they had enough weapons grade Uranium 235 to make a Nuclear Weapon. What they do have is a reactor. Since they have a working reactor in their possession they have the capabilities to enrich U-238 to U-235 which is the fissile isotope of Uranium which is required to produce a nuclear weapon. We must also consider Plutonium 239 which is made from U-238. Plutonium 239 is created in Nuclear Reactors present in the fuel rods. Plutonium 239 can undergo Nuclear fission and in the process emits Alpha Radiation which is much more ionizing form of radiation than Beta or Gamma radiation. Although Iran says they want a Nuclear program only for producing energy there is a rumor among our Military that Iran already has a Nuclear weapon. If that's the case it's not a matter of if, but when they'll use it.

Jim
Yes, Iran has a reactor, that goes without saying. LOL.
In the link below summarizes the restrictions that Iran must follow. For example, Iran cannot enrich Uranium past a 3.67% concentration (which is far below the weapons grade concentration of 20%). Iran had to get rid of or dilute any U235 above the 3.67% concentration. Don't worry about the possibility of making Plutonium. Any heavy water produced from the heavy water reactor has to be shipped out. The nuclear reactors are under Constant monitoring.

The bottom line is if the USA stays in the deal Iran will be 15 years from getting an Atomic Bomb. If Trump voids the deal, Iran could start back enriching Uranium to get the P235 concentration to a weapons grade level, they could have a Atomic Bomb (nuclear weapon) within two years.

From the link:

Instead, it agreed to redesign the reactor so it cannot produce any weapons-grade plutonium. All spent fuel will be sent out of the country as long as the modified reactor exists.
Most of the 20 tonnes of heavy water the Arak facility was expected to produce will be shipped to the US via a third country, according to Iranian officials. About 6 tonnes will be retained to make medical isotopes.
The JCPOA says Iran will not be permitted to build additional heavy-water reactors or accumulate any excess heavy water for 15 years.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:42 PM   #70
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Does AssUp think road-kill possum tastes like ribeye?

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women