Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #31
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Velvet! Asleep? I would wake you up so that we could go eat @ the local HEB! ROTFLMAO!
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:07 AM   #32
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****ahehehehe****

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi692 View Post
I love the way you think Velvet....we need to get together some time and compare notes on videos...
yogi692......That sounds Fun! Just curious were you a member of a*pd and just changed your ID when your registered on this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
Velvet! Asleep? I would wake you up so that we could go eat @ the local HEB! ROTFLMAO!
Crispy1969....LMAO..aheheehehe hh You can bet it wasn't funny at that time but now I can laugh about it! I just love your sense of humor! aheheheh...Believe me every time I read your post I have to laugh out loud! I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy, by now! aheheheheh

Rooster.....I am starting to get more comfortable with you! I am one of the "funny" ones that likes to get a feel of my "friends" before I meet them. To me, it makes for a very stimulating and relaxing "first" date. And by the way, I felt my blood rush between my legs from your idea of dining with you at The Grey Moss Inn. Thanks for being patient with me!

______________________________ _______________

Well, This morning I am doing research on Ben Wa Balls.

~~During sex, leave one or both balls in the v*gina. The p*nis will move the ball(s) around, so this technique will also stimulate his p*nis.~~

So I guess you can see I woke up thinking about how to give and receive better orgasms! aheheheh

Ben Wa Balls How to Use Them!

Sincerely,
Velvet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:43 AM   #33
XXXRooster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
yogi692......That sounds Fun! Just curious were you a member of a*pd and just changed your ID when your registered on this board?

Crispy1969....LMAO..aheheehehe hh You can bet it wasn't funny at that time but now I can laugh about it! I just love your sense of humor! aheheheh...Believe me every time I read your post I have to laugh out loud! I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy, by now! aheheheheh

Rooster.....I am starting to get more comfortable with you! I am one of the "funny" ones that likes to get a feel of my "friends" before I meet them. To me, it makes for a very stimulating and relaxing "first" date. And by the way, I felt my blood rush between my legs from your idea of dining with you at The Grey Moss Inn. Thanks for being patient with me!

______________________________ _______________

Well, This morning I am doing research on Ben Wa Balls.

~~During sex, leave one or both balls in the v*gina. The p*nis will move the ball(s) around, so this technique will also stimulate his p*nis.~~

So I guess you can see I woke up thinking about how to give and receive better orgasms! aheheheh

Ben Wa Balls How to Use Them!

Sincerely,
Velvet
I'm being patient baby
XXXRooster is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 AM   #34
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Cool

Velvet glad I can keep you laughing its good for you & you have me Cracking Up as well! Now on to the Balls I bought some Metal Balls in Japan several years ago that worked the same way. They were about the size of Golf balls & made a noise when you shook them. My Ex Loved them inside of her when we Fucked but that Chime would drive me Crazy when I Sped up the Momentum. & she kept them after the Split go Figure! so 2 Balls on the inside & 2 on the outside should keep your Kitty nice & wet!
Old 03-09-2010, 05:34 AM   #35
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****Good Morning!****

Quote:
Velvet glad I can keep you laughing its good for you & you have me Cracking Up as well! Now on to the Balls I bought some Metal Balls in Japan several years ago that worked the same way. They were about the size of Golf balls & made a noise when you shook them. My Ex Loved them inside of her when we Fucked but that Chime would drive me Crazy when I Sped up the Momentum. & she kept them after the Split go Figure! so 2 Balls on the inside & 2 on the outside should keep your Kitty nice & wet!
ahehehehaheheh

Thanks for the first hand information on the Ben Wa Balls and your saying to get the four (4) on the string! Coooll!

I don't mean to laugh (yeah I do ahehehheh) but I guess she enjoyed them! I want the house, the car, and the Ben Wa Balls! ahehehe You can guess what my next toy is going to be! aheheheh

Hope everyone's week has started out smoothly!

Sincerely,
Velvet

Old 03-09-2010, 06:37 AM   #36
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Cool

Velvet glad I could add a lil 411 to your research hope your day is Prospurus!
Old 03-10-2010, 04:55 AM   #37
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Home made Toys!***

Hi,

Crispy1969...Yesterday was a spend money day! aheheheh...I hate those days!...aheheheh

So since I can't explicit flics and such I decided to look into How to make your own toys! ahehehhh

Today's topic: Fuzzy Handcuffs!

•2 matching hair scrunches.
•3 inches of jewelry chain
•Two small safety pins

Making a Fuzzy Soft Handcuff that needs no key is easy and requires no sewing. Take two of your favorite colored hair scrunches, take a safety pin and slide on one piece of the chain and gather a small amount of the fabric before closing the pin.

______________________________ _____

ammonite.....the dvd is giving me all kinds of ideas for our next doubles session....I hope sonya and you will be well rested! aheheh...ahehehehe

rooster.....

Hook'EM....hope you're doing well!

ski-hog.....I was thinking of getting you a chastity belt...aheheh just teasing...hope you doing well

nutinmuch....haven't heard from you in awhile hope all is well!

viking....it's almost spring break!

tim_29m.....I keep giggling when I visualize you in heels...ahehehe....it does give nasty thought, too!

You would be surprised how many women love to play dress up...it such a turn on!

Sincerely,
Velvet
Old 03-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #38
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Cool

Hey Velvet hope you bought something nice!
1. Will the Fuzzy Handcuffs be used in conjunction with blindfold, paddle, whips, feather, hot wax or whip cream?
2. What's the Safe Word?
Lol your making my day Brighter!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #39
tim_29m
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I would kill myself in heels! LOL...guess I have to play it safe and let the ladies do the dress up!! Seeing you ladies dress up makes little timmy all happy!! ;-)
tim_29m is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #40
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Good Evening!***

Quote:
Hey Velvet hope you bought something nice!
1. Will the Fuzzy Handcuffs be used in conjunction with blindfold, paddle, whips, feather, hot wax or whip cream?
2. What's the Safe Word?
Lol your making my day Brighter!
ahehehhehh, You might be surprised how many guys don't like to venture into that realm of pleasure so I would only be able to use the handcuffs. I do have a couple of friends that enjoy being blindfolded, tied to the bed spreadeagle, whip cream and oh yeah, you forgot to mention chocolate syrup. Aheheheh...

Most men like to have constant control but their are those that have to much control and enjoy having someone take the reigns for a moment, in time and if the pleasure is to much, the safe word would be real names!!!! hehehhehehe
I know everyone sees the guys left tied up in the movies but think about it, could someone really do that and get away with it? I feel that type of person is a REAL Sadist, and that's another topic......ahehehehehe

Sadism is sexual pleasure in the Infliction of pain (it shouldn't be, if the other person is enjoying it) or humiliation upon another person.

Masochism refers to pleasure from Receiving the pain.

Si Mr...aheheheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_29m View Post
I would kill myself in heels! LOL...guess I have to play it safe and let the ladies do the dress up!! Seeing you ladies dress up makes little timmy all happy!! ;-)
Make sure you mention that to your companions. I am sure they would be pleased to accommodate your “fantasy” or they should be! Wait until you see me next time! Aheheheh.....I can't give out my secret yet...From the post in Undercover Boss and etc.., I started thinking...ahheheh I decided I wanted to market myself a little differently this year! Aheheheh All I will just say is, at Christmas time, I enjoyed wearing a costume and it is time to try out my idea!

Sincerely,
WVS
Old 03-12-2010, 05:26 AM   #41
tim_29m
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

WV has my interest peaked!!
tim_29m is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:14 AM   #42
69bobby69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Wow
69bobby69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:29 PM   #43
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Cool

Hey Wet! Ok who told you that I Love Chocolate? Lol jk! Well I would let you tie me up because you sound like A Lot of fun! I'm kind of an Adrenaline Junkie so that would be a Total Rush! You Tease very well with your words so I can only Imagine a Session with you! Odviously I'm not the only one on here that you have Captivated & I enjoy our Playful Banter you keep me looking forward to reading your next Post! Stay Wet!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:24 PM   #44
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Wet,

I am sooooo getting angry with these posts of yours about "naughty thoughts" and such! You are always making ME "WET"! LOL

Kelli
xoxoxo
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #45
yogi692
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Wet, yes I was on ASPD but my name was the same. Still thinking we need to get together, and these new post about taking control are making me want to see you even more. Heck being strapped to your bed wouldn't be a bad thing even if you left me there. You have to come home sometime and there I will be still waiting. )
yogi692 is offline   Quote