Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #16
Jon Colden
Valued Poster

You heard it first:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=260336
post #8

Sorry for it happening to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam54 View Post
Date: 3/13/12
Provider: Autumn - AlbanyBlonde
Phone: unknown -she didn't give it!
Email Address: albanyblonde@gmail.com
URL / Website: none
City: Little Falls
State: New York
Address: "The" hotel
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Session Length: 1hr +
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: ghost like -she didn't show up
Recommendation: No
Jon Colden is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #17
Sam54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default The day after the storm!

Thanks Jack and Quail for your responses of wisdom in this matter. I agree that I should have insisted and persisted on Autumn's phone number from a previous email request to her for one, but after confirmation and the day of, I didn't have any other recourse but to trust her for any communication between us since I had given her my number. The last thing I did before leaving home was to check one last time for emails ( I don't have a smart phone ). Because of my situation, I had to leave home early, and this being my first outcall, I thought that I would have the room nicely "ready" before Autumn arrived, since she had a considerable drive also. (BTW - I thought that the rooms were very nice for the rate - especially for an awesome king size bed for only a few $ more than (for Autumn's eyes) double beds) Even if I did have her number, the point is with only a few hours away from meeting, if she had only called or text-ed my phone instead of emailing, this whole fiasco could have been avoided. At this point, an email is as useless as snail mail for any communications between us. I don't hold any resentment towards her personally as I believe she had a legitimate excuse, and her reputation as being a respectable and desirable lady is most notable. Oh and yes Jon Colden, your thread did come to mind too as I was staring out into the parking lot at the hotel with that sinking feeling in my stomach, that this is not looking good! But as with life...time to move on!
Sam54 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #18
Jon Colden
Valued Poster

I agree, Sam: these things can happen - to any of us - no sense letting it get to you.

Perhaps she'll see this and offer to make it up to you, somehow? That would be nice of her. Even an apology to you and an explanation would probably go a long way to soften the impact.

But, at least you had the chance to enjoy the unique beauty of Little Falls this time of year.

Better luck next time.
Jon Colden is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:47 AM   #19
Sam54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Thumbs up We're Good!

Autumn and I have had an interesting day today, with back and forth emails.
I apologized to her for going "ballistic" on her in an email tirade yesterday, and she apologized to me after we discovered that she did indeed send a text message yesterday morning to my phone number - but, with the wrong area code. I understand that with a sick family member, she was attempting to contact me under a stressful situation. So if it is possible to WK your own negative review of a fine lady, here it is!
Sam54 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #20
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Sam 54 - You Are Class Act

Quote:
Autumn and I have had an interesting day today, with back and forth emails.
I apologized to her for going "ballistic" on her in an email tirade yesterday, and she apologized to me after we discovered that she did indeed send a text message yesterday morning to my phone number - but, with the wrong area code. I understand that with a sick family member, she was attempting to contact me under a stressful situation. So if it is possible to WK your own negative review of a fine lady, here it is!
Sam54,

I am glad that the two of you have " resolved " this misunderstanding . As I said in my earlier post, everything that I have heard about Autumn shows her to be a classy, intelligent, honest woman who has consistently shown a history of great reviews.

You are showing that you are a reasonable, understanding man who was extremely disappointed that the much anticipated and planned out visit did not happen. Your first reaction was anger, but after you thought about it, you had the decency to post this follow up statement. Good job !!!

Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #21
olderguy1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Sam54, an honorable thing to do. Thank you. I assumed that there was more to the story from my experience with Autum. Thanks for taking the time and effort to straighten this out. May you both have a better week end.
olderguy1948 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #22
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
So if it is possible to WK your own negative review of a fine lady, here it is!
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #23
skudd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Bottom line, IMHO is that she owes Sam a free session. If not free then very deeply discounted. This poor guy sets the entire thing up, the date is a go, and she is an experienced provider...she HAS to know that he may not be able to view his email if hes on the road. Email to cancel at the last minute?? Really?? C'mon seriously. How tough is it for AB to text the monger or a quick call since they have already exchanged numbers? Shes 10000 percent in the wrong, and she should make it right.

Oops... just read that they worked it out. Glad to hear that.
skudd is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #24
Quail
Ambassador

Default All Worked Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudd View Post
Bottom line, IMHO is that she owes Sam a free session. If not free then very deeply discounted. This poor guy sets the entire thing up, the date is a go, and she is an experienced provider...she HAS to know that he may not be able to view his email if hes on the road. Email to cancel at the last minute?? Really?? C'mon seriously. How tough is it for AB to text the monger or a quick call since they have already exchanged numbers? Shes 10000 percent in the wrong, and she should make it right.

Oops... just read that they worked it out. Glad to hear that.
Skudd,

Yes , thankfully they both realized that this was a unfortunate incidenct and that errors were made on both ends. Now it is time to move on and enjoy life
Skudd, this sounds very familiar to another similar incident that I was involved in.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #25
skudd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by quail View Post
Skudd,

Yes , thankfully they both realized that this was a unfortunate incidenct and that errors were made on both ends. Now it is time to move on and enjoy life
Skudd, this sounds very familiar to another similar incident that I was involved in.
Yes.. it does.. lol
skudd is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #26
Quail
Ambassador

Default Negotiator ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudd View Post
Yes.. it does.. lol
Will you send in my name for consideration for the Nobel peace prize ??
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #27
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Quote:
Will you send in my name for consideration for the Nobel peace prize ??
Mission accomplished.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #28
Quail
Ambassador

Thanks Jack. Doesn't a large cash prize come with the Nobel award ??? Wow- just think of all the beautiful, exciting women from eccie that I could meet with all that money.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #29
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Quote:
Doesn't a large cash prize come with the Nobel award ???
Actually, it's a cool 10 million Swedish Kronas, or about US$1.4 million.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women