Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 08:14 PM   #31
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

One can't goof around because the wanna be MODs didn't say you could. Ignore them bro. The ladies know who you are and that matters.
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:56 PM   #32
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Chica Chaser let me remind there are guidelines you are abusing here.
That I'M abusing?
This should be good. Take it away Sir, you have the floor.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:47 AM   #33
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Old 03-25-2015, 06:53 AM   #34
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
One can't goof around because the wanna be MODs didn't say you could. Ignore them bro. The ladies know who you are and that matters.
I notice you didn't bother to answer or more aptly, directly ignored the question...."why the multiple handles...what purpose does it serve?" As for your other shill handle, again...why do the mods ignore it?
You guys say you want to talk about the girls...but then play this retarded fucking game? Your brain tumor is beyond medical assistance, no doubt.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 05:44 PM   #35
NerdLove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Against my better judgment I have to post on this thread in regards to TB's post about IP addresses and device information. TL;DR TB’s suggestion to use the “IP check tool” isn’t a very good argument, technical details to follow.

He did get the IP address bit correct. Most people get 1 public IP address for their house (and most people will only get 1 for the network they are on at work). To get more than 1 device online you install a router to hand out local IP addresses, but anything outside your network (like websites) will see all of these devices using the same public IP address. As Loki said all one has to do is hop onto another network (whether it’s a hotspot like McDonald's or on a cellular network) and you get a new public IP address.

TB mentions device details. Websites can only see limited information about a device. Basically, all they see is what is called an agent string which contains information about a device's operating system and web browser (and sometimes what type of device like iPad or iPhone). The problem with this is similar devices using the same web browser will have the same agent string. Conversely, a device visiting a site with 2 different web browsers (like say google chrome and safari) will have 2 different agent strings.

So how does this apply to this argument? Well, unfortunately TB, while being technically correct in his information is also wrong in his argument. As Loki said, there are IP spoofing applications out there (usually using a proxy service) but the easiest way to swap IPs is to jump on another network. It is easy to get a new agent string by using a different device, or by using a different web browser. A more advanced technique actually allows you to alter the agent string your browser sends to be whatever you want, so an iPad running safari can appear to be a windows laptop running internet explorer 8 pretty easily.

Now, that is quite a lot of work to spoof the filters that this site runs, but if one really wanted to have multiple handles it isn’t that hard to do. So running this “IP Check tool” can easily be fooled by someone with enough reason to put in the work, sorry TB if you are really not the same person will a ton of handles you are going to have to find another way to prove it.
NerdLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:36 PM   #36
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Thanks for your input. The agent string, I didn't know what it was called technically, I do now.
This stuff is too technical for me though. I can barely change the ink cartridge in my color printer without breaking a sweat resetting or cleaning the heads!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdLove View Post
Against my better judgment I have to post on this thread in regards to TB's post about IP addresses and device information. TL;DR TB’s suggestion to use the “IP check tool” isn’t a very good argument, technical details to follow.

He did get the IP address bit correct. Most people get 1 public IP address for their house (and most people will only get 1 for the network they are on at work). To get more than 1 device online you install a router to hand out local IP addresses, but anything outside your network (like websites) will see all of these devices using the same public IP address. As Loki said all one has to do is hop onto another network (whether it’s a hotspot like McDonald's or on a cellular network) and you get a new public IP address.

TB mentions device details. Websites can only see limited information about a device. Basically, all they see is what is called an agent string which contains information about a device's operating system and web browser (and sometimes what type of device like iPad or iPhone). The problem with this is similar devices using the same web browser will have the same agent string. Conversely, a device visiting a site with 2 different web browsers (like say google chrome and safari) will have 2 different agent strings.

So how does this apply to this argument? Well, unfortunately TB, while being technically correct in his information is also wrong in his argument. As Loki said, there are IP spoofing applications out there (usually using a proxy service) but the easiest way to swap IPs is to jump on another network. It is easy to get a new agent string by using a different device, or by using a different web browser. A more advanced technique actually allows you to alter the agent string your browser sends to be whatever you want, so an iPad running safari can appear to be a windows laptop running internet explorer 8 pretty easily.

Now, that is quite a lot of work to spoof the filters that this site runs, but if one really wanted to have multiple handles it isn’t that hard to do. So running this “IP Check tool” can easily be fooled by someone with enough reason to put in the work, sorry TB if you are really not the same person will a ton of handles you are going to have to find another way to prove it.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:23 PM   #37
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I am done
Please close this thread entitled after my handle
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:39 AM   #38
NerdLove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
Thanks for your input. The agent string, I didn't know what it was called technically, I do now.
This stuff is too technical for me though. I can barely change the ink cartridge in my color printer without breaking a sweat resetting or cleaning the heads!!
Don't feel bad, printers are by far the most confusing and tempermental pieces of equipment anyone in the IT field ever has to deal with. They each have a mind of their own and none of them behaves the same.
NerdLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:19 AM   #39
Nate2422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Don't feel bad, printers are by far the most confusing and tempermental pieces of equipment anyone in the IT field ever has to deal with. They each have a mind of their own and none of them behaves the same.
Haha to true. The old fax machines are right up there. PC load letter what the hell is that?
Nate2422 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:50 AM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I use to love fixing printers.
but most printers now are a it breaks out of warranty
shit can it not worth fixing
so now I'm in another line of work
took a buy out just before the lay offs

still got my HP IIIP working
but about to run out of parts
no loner supported by current Microshaft errr ops Microsoft OS's
My current OS keeps undoing my fix so the old printer understands what is being sent to it.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 04:25 PM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women