Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-24-2020, 07:50 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Covid schmovid, The hobby has been in sharp decline for over a decade. There are no Summertimes or Exotic Memories. Or the place the British guy ran by the old Airport. You could walk in anytime of day a have a choice of a young hottie. Indys was in decline after the Cleveland bust. It limped around for a few years but it was mortally wounded. The large GTGs ended. SA was a bright spot if you wanted to go that route. It isn’t for everyone. But that seems hit or miss now. As Chizzy said, the golden era was between 1995-2005. Those days ain’t coming back.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:04 AM   #17
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
I’m not a native, but I’ve been around for close to a decade now. Pittsburgh has never been a great hobby town, as long as I’ve been here, and it seemed to be on the decline.

I, like a lot of guys, have been out of the hobby since Covid hit, but I still look at the board, and HOLY SHIT does it seem bad out there. I understand that these are not normal times, but the board makes it seem like it’s the end of days. Is it really that bad, out there?
Not sure if this was directed to clients only...
Elmo please advise if this was an overstep.

I would answer the question “no” it’s definitely not as bad as this site makes it seem.

I’ve seen no decline, if anything there has been a significant uptick in inquiries since March.

There seems to be the same handful of folks here that are not happy with their options. This is not representative of the scene by any stretch of the imagination. The “scene” is much larger than this or any one site. The majority of client inquiries have never even heard of this site.

So, I guess My answer is NO, it’s the opposite of what this board would like folks to believe. Not being able to or not wanting to pay the current rate of any given provider is not indicative of the scene, but rather of the individual.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:34 AM   #18
Whatwhathuh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Basic economics would tell you that both supply and demand have dropped. Dreamgirls anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything; people have less money to spend (as a whole), people are less willing to see girls, and I'm assuming girls are less willing to see guys. The girls here charging higher than NYC/Florida prices at half the quality might be doing fine, but the total number of random chicks and dudes who partake at a lower level have dropped out. Scene won't recover until prostitution in America is legalized. Until then, save your money for a nice trip overseas, whether to a latino country, or SEA. Pattaya/Bangkok are amazing.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:45 AM   #19
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh View Post
Basic economics would tell you that both supply and demand have dropped. Dreamgirls anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything; people have less money to spend (as a whole), people are less willing to see girls, and I'm assuming girls are less willing to see guys. The girls here charging higher than NYC/Florida prices at half the quality might be doing fine, but the total number of random chicks and dudes who partake at a lower level have dropped out. Scene won't recover until prostitution in America is legalized. Until then, save your money for a nice trip overseas, whether to a latino country, or SEA. Pattaya/Bangkok are amazing.
Don’t count others peoples money, honey. (As a whole) Again, I’m speaking from experience. You are making assumptions.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:31 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh View Post
Costa Rica and Niagara Falls ain’t too bad either!
Old 07-24-2020, 11:47 AM   #21
RC10011
Registered Member

A bud of mine goes to Costa Rica on a regular basis. Damn, the place is full of solid 8 to 10 women that he plays with. Toronto and Montreal have a pile of solid 9s and 10s for 250 an hour as well. Road trip boys....
Old 07-24-2020, 12:02 PM   #22
Whatwhathuh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Next trip is maybe to Angeles in the Phillippines; they all speak english there.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:02 PM   #23
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC10011 View Post
A bud of mine goes to Costa Rica on a regular basis. Damn, the place is full of solid 8 to 10 women that he plays with. Toronto and Montreal have a pile of solid 9s and 10s for 250 an hour as well. Road trip boys....
I hear Costa Rica has gotten expensive, anyone know if that is true? I had a blast down there about 10 year ago.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:28 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Is it really that bad, out there?
Haha... I don't even bother to click open the reviews anymore, unless I'm in a mood for cringing. Here are a few recent review titles from the Pittsburgh Encounters forum.... and this is just from Page 1 lol!

“_____ Is a Hard No!”

“Fake Pictures! Disappointed!”

“Drunk _____ the Master of Disaster”

“_____ is really annoying”

“Cutie wasn’t cute in Uniontown”

“Not a Good Time with _____”

“Not wanting to with _____”

“_____…. Maybe Not….”
Old 07-24-2020, 04:38 PM   #25
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

No matter what "some" say, it's a bad scene for most clients. I'm sure that some providers do have a base of clients who are willing to pay what IMHO are rates that are more than realistic in this economy and provider performance. JMHO
Old 07-24-2020, 05:14 PM   #26
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
No matter what "some" say, it's a bad scene for most clients. I'm sure that some providers do have a base of clients who are willing to pay what IMHO are rates that are more than realistic in this economy and provider performance. JMHO
Who are “most” clients?
Old 07-24-2020, 06:14 PM   #27
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

All those clients who have responded so far. What's wrong with that?
Old 07-24-2020, 06:59 PM   #28
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Not sure if this was directed to clients only...
Elmo please advise if this was an overstep.

I would answer the question “no” it’s definitely not as bad as this site makes it seem.

I’ve seen no decline, if anything there has been a significant uptick in inquiries since March.

There seems to be the same handful of folks here that are not happy with their options. This is not representative of the scene by any stretch of the imagination. The “scene” is much larger than this or any one site. The majority of client inquiries have never even heard of this site.

So, I guess My answer is NO, it’s the opposite of what this board would like folks to believe. Not being able to or not wanting to pay the current rate of any given provider is not indicative of the scene, but rather of the individual.

I’ve done a brief perusal of the advertising platforms that I’m familiar with, and there don’t appear to be a lot of options, at any rate. I under that the boards are a self-selecting population, and may not be indicative of what’s happening in Pittsburgh, as a whole, but I can only work with the information that’s available to me.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:30 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Who are “most” clients?
The ones who don’t want to get extorted. You, have a big hand in ruining the local hobby. The savvy people know this. Wether they’re guys or girls. But hey, you’re busy. Good for you. Indys was dead when you took over. You drove the last several spikes in it.. But guys who have far more years in the hobby than you, know by experience. Period. Jump on your broom and fly away. ECCIE always had twice the membership than Indys. To say hobbyists don’t know about ECCIE is complete bullshit. If they’re from Texas, they do. I communicate in many forums. One You, or anyone else on PGH can read. Hos are honest there. Business is slow.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:40 PM   #30
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I was doing well, even through March and April. Then my go to, decided to take a trip to the shore, I am scared to call her now, maybe later?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women