Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72
Default Providers That Hit The Gym and Then The Sack?

More often than not I leave the gym with with a little wood knockin' against my thigh. Can't help it. There are several nice looking MILFs at the gym these days, they know it and I end up driving home consumed with visions of finishing my workout with one of them! Hell, most of the muscles in my body get a nice workout except one

Been thinking about trying to set an appointment with a provider directly after a workout. I hit the gym in the mornings & shower at home so why not shower at her place? Better yet, my little brain has been wondering about a multi-hour session where we play, hit the hotel gym for a workout, then back to the room, shower together and round #2.

Thoughts? Other than I may have too much time on my hands!
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I used to see a provider right after she worked out.....but it wasn't planned that way....that was just time she had planned to see me(atf)..But it didnt last because she came over in her sweats and unshowered and no makeup...I figured that if she didn't take time to get ready to see me she didnot deserve to see me.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha! I'm about go to go workout myself.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Why not schedule something very late night with a provider at a 24hr gym? There's not a lot of people at the gym at 1am. It could get very interesting with all the benches around to try different activities.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Why not schedule something very late night with a provider at a 24hr gym? There's not a lot of people at the gym at 1am. It could get very interesting with all the benches around to try different activities.
It's pretty obvious you've never gone into a 24hr Gym, probably any gym for that matter. 24 Hr Gym's are loaded with Close Circuit Cameras. so they can see you're every move.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of guys use the gym as the perfect time to get away Ive ran into one of mine at the gym

'
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #7
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

You are crazy!!! But I love it See you very soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
A lot of guys use the gym as the perfect time to get away Ive ran into one of mine at the gym

'

I have several that set appointments after I work out. It's very energizing and gets you stretched , makes for a good bend me over,up,down Oh ya I see some hotties in the gym and wonder
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #8
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Drake View Post
More often than not I leave the gym with with a little wood knockin' against my thigh. Can't help it. There are several nice looking MILFs at the gym these days, they know it and I end up driving home consumed with visions of finishing my workout with one of them! Hell, most of the muscles in my body get a nice workout except one

Been thinking about trying to set an appointment with a provider directly after a workout. I hit the gym in the mornings & shower at home so why not shower at her place? Better yet, my little brain has been wondering about a multi-hour session where we play, hit the hotel gym for a workout, then back to the room, shower together and round #2.

Yes, that sounds good.

One time, though, a somewhat regular surprised me in my hotel gym early, I had no makeup on and that wasn't the way I wanted to see him. Still he thought it was totally cool. Not the way I'd choose though.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #9
Guest012220
Account Disabled

User ID: 44872
My ECCIE Reviews

having a lil fun after the workout is fun...your already sweaty and its just fun rolling around in bed. Then you hit the shower for post fun. I had that experience recently with my bf...but really didnt enjoy waking up at 5:30 to hit the gym lol.
Guest012220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:24 AM   #10
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

A while back, as I was getting dressed after a session, the girl started pulling on a pair of shorts and running shoes. "After a good orgasm", she said, "I feel like going running." "After a good orgasm", I said, "I feel like taking a nap!"
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:24 AM   #11
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Not a bad scenario at all. I've thought about this many times. Very arousing to watch a sexy woman go through an intense workout. Her body glistening with sweat, clothes clinging to her, and her chest rising and falling from the heavy breathing.
So yes, I would love too have sex right after a workout.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #12
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I was just contemplating maybe asking a provider to do this. But a lot of ladies wouldn't want to sweat there hair out like that. I wouldn't want to work out, because I would be sweaty as hell......but I like the way women smell in their most natural state after a good amount of cardio. That would be hot.........but she may feel self conscious. And she would definitely have to be very toned. I don't know if I would want to have an overly busty lady with sweat built up under her titty......I might pass on that. But everwhere else is a go.......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #13
SensualKathi
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I find that in my recent gym activities that I'm pretty excited when I'm done. I think it's all the release of endorphin's in my body. I'm mostly in the gym in hotels since I tour. I can see it working in hotel gym and then setting wet in the shower together and moving to the bed! Sounds like yummy fun to me!
SensualKathi is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #14
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Drake View Post

As a personal trainer, I had a guy who ...( well, on some of my ads, I show my face, and that's pretty daring for someone who has a civilian job, but hey, that's life) called me up and asked for me on my work phone by my real first name.

I didn't say anything at first and then he said " You used to train me, and you know who I am...( he then gave his name) ...and I still fantasize about seeing you naked. Is it okay if we meet for a session?"

Sure, I said. He's married and so it isn't like he's going to walk around telling everyone about my other occupation. We had a great session and every time I see him at the gym, I just wink. Our special secret :P
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #15
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Working out hard at a gym definitely gets the juices flowing from the workout and the visuals and with lots of pheromones in the air, everyone is extremely horny. Much "hotter" than at bar. I haver had sex with some hot sweaty gals(both providers and others) without showering. I find toned gals who are truly into working out actually get into sex more without showering. It is kind of a kinky thing for many
whitechocolate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women