Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you ever:
I have no interest in pursuing beyond activities. 26 38.81%
I have brought the provider lunch, gift, small token. 22 32.84%
I continualy give a small additional donation above neg. 15 22.39%
I have helped the providor in some way car ride, profess advice etc. 20 29.85%
In doing so has: provided additional services at amp. 13 19.40%
In doing so has: provided additional services outside of amp. 9 13.43%
In doing so has provided opertunity of relationship with provider. 14 20.90%
Has never provided me additional services. 10 14.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2019, 07:31 PM   #1
ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Beyond AMP Experience

So I just thought this could be a cool way for people to share anonymously and maybe be able to brag in a way.

So this kinda really only really apply to places that are normally known for only providing L1+ non l2++ etc. Or legit places.

But it happens sometimes you vibe exchange numbers etc.

Would just be cool if everyone could be honest and no asshat vote egoly I guess best way to explain it.
ATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:18 AM   #2
enuyire
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Good idea. However 99% of the time, the one we think has a special vibe with us will also have the same special vibe for many others too..Anyways, may be you can start and who knows, others might follow..
enuyire is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:59 AM   #3
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by enuyire View Post
Good idea. However 99% of the time, the one we think has a special vibe with us will also have the same special vibe for many others too..Anyways, may be you can start and who knows, others might follow..

Exactly this. There were a couple of AMP gals that gave me the illusion of being a special client. Then I read reviews were others were getting the same (or better) treatment.

The key differentiator, IMO, would be if they would see you outside of the AMP. They only have some much time for OTA fun, so then you could say your special.

I have one gal, my current fave AMP gale, that said she would be up for dinner/session OTA, but I haven't had a chance to try to make it happen.
EagleEye is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:54 AM   #4
Cchriss
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

i hesitate sharing this ....I only share this to encourage others to help when they can without expectation of things in return

These ladies are used by most of their clients for sexual gratification, mostly by choice for an amount of money that they would never make outside this job description

Yes I have had the opportunity to serve some of this population, meds, finding doctors, transportation, meals delivered when sick, drivers ed instruction, immigration legal help, drivers license help, car purchase, Loan education and qualifications , given countless dollars, bought tires, Apartment negations, beat up an amp stalker, massage shop lease negations for a new location, and much more... all of which I am honored to help without expectation of return...

Many of these ladies are trying to survive here in a foreign country with no famaily, many bosses taking advantage of their inability to have transportation, and having the need to make money

Many would rather not be in this occupation, last week a lady said she was working for the funds to purchase a house for her family in China, 3 generations in a house now with a horrible landlord.... she said her family has not owned property in China for 50 years...

Another lady just left DT that has been there for a while to pay for sons college and living expenses in Cali because she does not want her son to have debt upon completion of his degree... the son does not know what his mom does...

So when and if you can, without expectation of getting additional hookups, we should help when and where we can .... compassion, and care, as we live in a country that is beyond what the rest of the world experiences in opportunity and resources

There are givers and takers in this world...we can all look beyond our needs and give when we can...

Whether she acts like a lady or not we can all be gentlemen giving respect and dignity ....

Be safe men.....and just remember ... if you kiss her, there is a good chance CaptnCrunches pecker has been there before!��

One last thing, each time I get up from a table I remove the bedding for you mugs so they are not tempted to straighten and reuse the soiled sheets
Cchriss is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 07:33 PM   #5
Buck Nekkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cchriss View Post
i hesitate sharing this ....I only share this to encourage others to help when they can without expectation of things in return

Yes I have had the opportunity to serve some of this population, meds, finding doctors, transportation, meals delivered when sick, drivers ed instruction, immigration legal help, drivers license help, car purchase, Loan education and qualifications , given countless dollars, bought tires, Apartment negations, beat up an amp stalker, massage shop lease negations for a new location, and much more... all of which I am honored to help without expectation of return...

Many of these ladies are trying to survive here in a foreign country with no famaily, many bosses taking advantage of their inability to have transportation, and having the need to make money

Another lady just left DT that has been there for a while to pay for sons college and living expenses in Cali because she does not want her son to have debt upon completion of his degree... the son does not know what his mom does...

So when and if you can, without expectation of getting additional hookups, we should help when and where we can .... compassion, and care, as we live in a country that is beyond what the rest of the world experiences in opportunity and resources

There are givers and takers in this world...we can all look beyond our needs and give when we can...

Are you fucking serious? You are an idiot. WE have homeless living under bridges. WE have mental health issues with Vets who don't seek care. WE have kids starving.....and you want a donation given to a rub and tug girl who wants to put her kid through college so they don't have any debt when graduating? What a dolt.
Buck Nekkid is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:40 AM   #6
Cchriss
Premium Access

Laughing at buck nekkid, you probably vote Democrat because you think the government is the solution?

Yes, there are needs in the Sex world with desperate people that need help.. You heard of human trafficking? Many of these ladies choose this life for different reasons, and many are trapped into something they want out of, while others socially have reasons back home as to why they do it.

Your lack of compassion reveals your lack of respect for these ladies... Think about it, why would someone be desperate enough to perform any sexual act with a turd like you? My guess is that you have to pay to get any at all.

Yes I work with the homeless also, drugs and mental illness, most choosing where there are, self-medicating for many reasons. If you are such the the hero of the needy, why do you spend a single dime on the hobby? Why not all of your funds to the homeless , starving children?

We all hopefully help people in need different ways, and I was only revealing some of the things I have done since I started the hobby.

I assure you face to face you would neither call me an idiot or a dolt, as I am kind but ruthless....

It’s ok I understand your type, and the hobbiest I was encouraging from the survey, in the event that someone they grew to know and care about, to help when and where they could.

Interesting how you are so quick to judge me, these ladies but give a free pass to the 10,090 homeless in austin... smh...
Old 11-21-2019, 05:39 PM   #7
ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Damn guys like this is why we cant have nice things. Like I just wanted to get an idea of how many guys when they go in know what to expect they are good with it and bounce. Because look people are not going to share these details about gifts and what not because they will be ridiculed for being a white knight. And on the flip (puns) if you start getting above and beyond services that the establishment is known for typically providing that person isnt going to put it in their review because everyone is gonna hound dog that provider. Just damn use it as intended.

P.S. Ever since the Colt Patterson was made it has equialized everyone so can we drop the epeen ego, please?
ATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:35 AM   #8
Cchriss
Premium Access

Ty Atx, in life I try to help people everyday, no matter what situation.

I was only encouraging the mongers to help if they felt led,
Old 12-01-2019, 11:51 AM   #9
Green Eyed Shy Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cchriss View Post

These ladies are used by most of their clients for sexual gratification, mostly by choice for an amount of money that they would never make outside this job description

Many would rather not be in this occupation, last week a lady said she was working for the funds to purchase a house for her family in China, 3 generations in a house now with a horrible landlord.... she said her family has not owned property in China for 50 years...

Whether she acts like a lady or not we can all be gentlemen giving respect and dignity ....

Be safe men.....and just remember ... if you kiss her, there is a good chance CaptnCrunches pecker has been there before!��

One last thing, each time I get up from a table I remove the bedding for you mugs so they are not tempted to straighten and reuse the soiled sheets
Cchriss, you are a very good and kind hearted man. Bravo. I will probably be banned for writing this but this site is pretty useless anyways. I saw someone at one of the most popular places in Austin. After the 2nd. visit I could sense something was terribly wrong. I went back to see her another 3 times (no activities) to build trust and to see if I could help. She wanted out but didn't know how to get out so I offered her help. I let her know what I thought was the best plan and she trusted me. At a prearranged time I picked her up and we went to Jim's to get something to eat and to talk (Google translator). After we finished eating we went outside to meet with APD, a translator, and a trafficking organization that could get her the resources she needed. Right now she is safe, has hope, and being cared for very well. If others are consciously aware of something this bad please be human and help.
Green Eyed Shy Guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 03:36 AM   #10
Cchriss
Premium Access

I commend you Green! There are those that know what they are doing and those that are being trafficked!

If any of us are aware of a situation like this, we should help because it is the right thing to do. Some are completely helpless to get out, in a foreign country, with no where to turn.

It is about respect and compassion..... many are desperate to do this work for one reason or another

Thank you for sharing!

When I was in college, we abducted date rape guys, beat them within an inch of their life, because the girls would not press charges. We tied them to a stakes in the middle of a farm field and told them to leave school, or the next time there would be an unmarked grave.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:34 AM   #11
curi0usguyyy
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

everyone is so noble and also so badass when online.
keep this thread going, it is giving me a laugh today.
curi0usguyyy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:41 AM   #12
Green Eyed Shy Guy
BANNED

Helping her escape and convincing her to trust law enforcement wasn't noble, it was human. It's only been six weeks but since she made the decision her life is on a trajectory she couldn't have possibly imagined.
Green Eyed Shy Guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #13
LM311
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
Helping her escape and convincing her to trust law enforcement wasn't noble, it was human. It's only been six weeks but since she made the decision her life is on a trajectory she couldn't have possibly imagined.
Could you please let us know the name of that place - so those who care don't go there?
LM311 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:34 PM   #14
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I am just guessing here, the defunct Lake Creek establishment?
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 01:27 AM   #15
Cchriss
Premium Access

Say what you will Harley, always a few Aholes in the crowd.... Nooo class...... losers.....

Let’s traffic your sorry ass to San Fran, find a queer whorehouse and trick your lame ass out to as many homo’s we can find.... pay you $30 bucks per hour, smell like old man cum and dirty ass, while getting, F’d raw by guys that couldn’t pick up a date to save his life....����. That your sister on your Harley? Or mom?

Like I said above there are those who choose this and know what they are doing and those that are trafficked into this lifestyle....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women