Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35323
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2014, 09:03 AM   #31
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Did you miss the part about "entertainment"?

Seeing some of the wusses get thrown under the bus has a bit of entertainment value!
You have my pity for getting entertainment out other peoples misfortune even if it is well deserved.

The only thing this thread does is feed your ego which is probably already bigger than your girth.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:05 PM   #32
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

sorry not a provider, just a hobbyist viewpiont

yes, this thread will be for entertainment value.

Not all providers have access or want access to power room to post or read about this or other problems.

They can use alerts or coed, but usually more trouble than it's worth.

More than a few hobbyists that attend socials in sa and austin do not write many or any reviews, but see providers utr. Some have lots of ok's on p411 and no reviews here, just post.

As a provider, you probably want refs current as well verifiable, as a hobbyist I care more that their verified than current.

I don't talk very much at socials, but do see some that do. I would think most providers that aren't new can tell if a hobbyist is just talking or not, and some people are just very social.

As for the stalkers and obsessives, that would creep me out. Showing up unannounced and texting 1000 times are not good signs. pm's and texts are ok, but 1 or 2 to say great time or can I see you.

Both sides should be heard, and keep the name calling to a minimum.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:44 PM   #33
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

WK's gotta keep their blades sharp I guess.
JSmith2010 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #34
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

The time wasters that make my skin crawl are the "supposed" guys that are interested - sending pm's with time suggestions, and never adhere to them, for a matter of months. Basically, the entire group that needs to read this: "Serious Inquiries Only" . Admiration and interest is fine, hell, it's GREAT, but false impressions and appointments are not, so much.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:11 PM   #35
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
Not all providers have access or want access to power room to post or read about this or other problems.

They can use alerts or coed, but usually more trouble than it's worth.
I don't know which providers you are referring to but actually we have 2 private sections that I'm aware of. The powder room and the info share. Once verified provider status is in we automatically have access to the info share section. The powder room has certain requirements.

I don't know where you get this idea that some providers don't care to "read about this or that problems", in fact, the info share has a lot of useful info that most of us appreciate! Sure we can use the alert or coed but sometimes we/they won't for reasons like being judged or safety purposes. There's also some of us that won't post alerts in info share cause sometimes it's not as private as we hope but that doesn't mean info isn't shared privately amongst each other or in other forums.

So yeah, this delusion of yours that providers just naive and stand around twiddling their thumbs waiting for a pm, ignoring all "problems" is completely backwards. We in fact like to read and know what's going on and we are concerned for our safety
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:25 PM   #36
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
I don't know which providers you are referring to but actually we have 2 private sections that I'm aware of. The powder room and the info share. Once verified provider status is in we automatically have access to the info share section. The powder room has certain requirements.

I don't know where you get this idea that some providers don't care to "read about this or that problems", in fact, the info share has a lot of useful info that most of us appreciate! Sure we can use the alert or coed but sometimes we/they won't for reasons like being judged or safety purposes. There's also some of us that won't post alerts in info share cause sometimes it's not as private as we hope but that doesn't mean info isn't shared privately amongst each other or in other forums.

So yeah, this delusion of yours that providers just naive and stand around twiddling their thumbs waiting for a pm, ignoring all "problems" is completely backwards. We in fact like to read and know what's going on and we are concerned for our safety
You just made sms's point... Saying you don't always use powder room/info share because it's not as private as you hope and may not post in alert or coed so as not to be judged or for safety reasons. I know other providers who feel the same and use other means of sharing information.... He didn't suggest anyone twiddle thumbs in ignorant bliss, just that some feel as you do about eccie options. He simply suggested not all have access (like your note that they have certain rqts) and not all want access and those are both true statements.

You're both essentially saying the same things... However you choose to screen and share info is entirely up to you and many do these things differently for whatever their own reasons.

As for time wasters who just want attention or get creepy in how they pursue it, they ruin it for the rest of us who are legitimately interested in appointments and i can't imagine how much crap you lovely ladies have to put up with to separate the legit contacts from the creeps. Again, sites like p411 and date check have generally proven to be more reliable for me in getting replies from providers for screening and appointments.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #37
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

How about we play fair here and call out the habitual NCNSers? Or does no one want to hurt a girl's feelings?
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #38
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

sorry, if post seemed to imply naive or non-intelligent providers. Just going by what some providers have said. power room, yes but info share has requirements. Also not all providers are techies, same way all hobbyists are not techies either.

Not all providers or hobbyists are same or do same things.

was simply opinion of why providers might want to post on this thread
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:36 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
How about we play fair here and call out the habitual NCNSers? Or does no one want to hurt a girl's feelings?
You mean like a provider who refuses to talk on the phone but will text you countless times while you're driving to meet her but then she loses track of you? Good idea but you bet your ass you better stay on topic.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:37 PM   #40
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Truthfully that happens quite a bit.... But one of the things you see when it does is that other ladies will get involved at times in chastising the lady that is the subject.

Start a thread if you like.

This one is about the guys that have no life and subject the ladies to nonstop attention trying to get theirs.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #41
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:

This one is about the guys that have no life and subject the ladies to nonstop attention trying to get theirs.

I gotcha
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:54 PM   #42
Whispers

Quote:
I gotcha
Kinda enlightening finding out some board warrior that champions a ladies cause is seen as a wuss by the ladies for his overall attitudes displayed off the board....
Old 01-05-2014, 03:21 PM   #43
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Post less, screw more. Hummmm I'm thinking....
Lol good one SL
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM   #44
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Kinda enlightening finding out some board warrior that champions a ladies cause is seen as a wuss by the ladies for his overall attitudes displayed off the board....
Is that not EXACTLY what you are doing here?

You claim entertainment. Bulkshit. You're meddling in the gal's business.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, does it?
TFF!

Quote:

It's her fucking business to defend. When someone disses Sears to you jump to their defense as well?

Leave the ladies business to them and quit prancing around for a pat on the head....
#areyoufuckingkiddingme#hypocr ites#talkingoutoftheirass#potm eetkettle#windbag#exemptfromhi sowncriticisms#Lmmfbo#stfu

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #45
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Is that not EXACTLY what you are doing here?

You claim entertainment. Bulkshit. You're meddling in the gal's business.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, does it?
TFF!

#areyoufuckingkiddingme#hypocr ites#talkingoutoftheirass#potm eetkettle#windbag#exemptfromhi sowncriticisms#Lmmfbo#stfu

Not medling in anyting.... Lookig for some fun stuff on some of the wusses....

Did this thread hit too close to home SFK?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women