Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35314
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #226
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
One person is smarter
Sorry. I've been busy.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #227
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Sorry. I've been busy.
Don't worry, WTF has been driving the liberals nutz on the suicide thread with his unique ideology

Although I think they are going to get a keg and kiss and makeup
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #228
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Sorry. I've been busy.
For a second there I thought you were waving a "Hook-em Horns" ! What happen to those Frogs after leaving Austin?
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #229
doggie83
Gaining Momentum

GneissGuy has a valid point about liability of bar owners for the environment they expose their employees and customers to. In addition if a pregnant woman is an employee or customer, her fetus will also be exposed to second hand smoke. I suspect there is data to suggest that feti exposed to second hand smoke have a greater likelihood of developing respiratory illnesses (asthma for one). My local watering hole (smoking is still allowed in bars in San Antonio) had a bartender that continued to tend the bar while pregnant up until term. While that was her decision, her unborn child had no say in the matter. Her financial situation surely influenced her decision in that she makes very good tips working in a smokey bar. So she may have felt she really didn't have the option to quit and find a job elsewhere.
I also own my own business. Before I could get a C of O to be open to the general public, I had to satisfy certain ADA regulations regarding access to people with disabilities (handicap parking, handicap accessible bathroom, ramps, etc.). Because bars are exempted from the smoking ban in San Antonio, people with respiratory disabilities are denied access to these public establishments. This is discriminatory. If a bar wants to be open to the general public it should comply fully with ADA regulations.
This isn't a private property issue. I own the land and the building that my business is on. But in order to be open for business, I have to be in compliance with numerous city, county, state and US codes, rules and regulations. ADA, OSHA, TWC, IRS a veritable vegetable soup of dos and don'ts in order to offer my services to the general public. I don't know what the rules are for private clubs, but I would assume that a private venue may be exempt from many of these issues.
I use radiation (X-rays) at my business. OSHA mandates that the workplace environment be as safe as possible for my employees and clients. When taking X-rays, protective aprons, gloves, etc. must be worn to prevent unneccessary exposure. Perhaps the donning of hazmat suits when frequenting or working in smoking establishments will allow these businesses to continue to allow exposure to the general public of known carcinogens and toxins (joking).
Really, I like smokers. Some of my best friends are smokers. My Grandmother is a lifelong smoker and I love her to death. But I like to drink ice cold beer, play some pool or darts and socialize at my neighborhood bar, which I can walk to, without having to reek afterwards. I suppose I could move on down the road to Dave and Busters, but that would mean I'd be breaking the law (can u afford a DWI). Besides, I don't really like that atmosphere (lol).
doggie83 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #230
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight doggie83. You have a bar that x-rays the patrons? Kinky!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #231
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight doggie83. You have a bar that x-rays the patrons? Kinky!
There are bars that have metal detectors at the entrance (and armed guards located frequently around the premises).
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women