Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2016, 06:25 PM   #1
The Pink Doll House
Account Disabled

User ID: 124536
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face 7 Sexual Side Effects from eating Thanksgiving dinner! So Eat Up Ladies & Gentlemen

Make your holiday SEXY.

Thanksgiving is a sexy holiday, and Thanksgiving dinner is a sexy meal.

That's right: what happens at the Thanksgiving table has been proven to get the blood flowing, and we're not talking about your blood pressure. Many of the ingredients that go into Thanksgiving dinner are natural aphrodisiacs.

Below are some of the top blood flow-inducers, along with a few recipes that you may or may not want to include on the menu (depending on how close you're sitting to drunk Uncle Pete).

1. Pumpkin pie

Pumpkin pie does more than expand your waistline; it's also a sexual aphrodisiac. According Alan Hirsch, a neurologist at Chicago's Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, the aroma of pumpkin pie increases blood flow to the penis by 40 percent.

It works even better when combined with the scent of lavender. When consumed, pumpkin provides a healthy dose of zinc, an element necessary for healthy blood flow and testosterone production.

2. Oysters

Oysters have a long-standing reputation as an aphrodisiac, and for good reason: they contain an enormous amounts of zinc, which, as mentioned before, is oh-so-important for testosterone production in both men and women.

For men specifically, it's been shown to improve both the longevity of an erection and the quality of sperm. With that in mind, here's an oyster stuffing with shitake mushrooms recipe, which packs a one-two punch with zinc-heavy mushrooms.

3. Fig/cranberry sauce

This cranberry sauce with port and dried figs recipe is great for both getting in the mood beforehand and preventing complications afterward. Figs are high in the sex-drive-boosting Vitamin A (important for the reproductive and circulatory systems), while cranberries are great for treating potential urinary tract infections with a healthy dose of Vitamin C.

Figs are also fairly sexually suggestive (when sliced, they resemble a woman's vulva) and could make quite an addition to a holiday table.

4. Sweet potatoes

The sweet potato, while not exactly scientifically proven, has been said to increase the female sex drive if consumed in large amounts. What science does know about the sweet potato is that it's high in potassium, which helps reduce stress, and has Vitamins A, C and iron, which are important sex drive-enhancing nutrients.

5. Celery and fennel

Celery seems to find its way in just about every recipe, yet it remains such an unassuming vegetable. But celery contains androsterone, a powerful male hormone that stimulates female sexual arousal. Historically, it's also been used as a cure for impotence.

For all you ladies out there, while the men chew on celery, make sure you chomp on a bit of fennel. Fennel contains an estrogen-like substance called estriol that not only will boost your libido, but will also help alleviate post-dinner bloating and cure many PMS-related symptoms. Check out the fennel and celery root casserole recipe.

6. Chocolate

What's not to love about chocolate? Not only does it pump up your endorphins — it also stimulates the production of dopamine in the brain and increases a woman's sex drive. What's more, according to Italian researchers, women who eat chocolate regularly have a better sex life than those who deny themselves the treat. So, do yourself a favor and include this chocolate bourbon pecan pie along with the classic pumpkin.

7. Red wine

We all know it makes one feel fine, but along with decreasing your inhibitions, red wine is also rich in resveratrol, an important antioxidant. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that levels of sexual desire were higher in women who were moderate drinkers of red wine than in their counterparts who preferred other alcoholic drinks, or were teetotalers.

Happpy Thanksgiving !!!
The Pink Doll House is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:59 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Great post, Lauren! I could actually go for some oysters right now.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:13 PM   #3
The Pink Doll House
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks Doll ! I could as we'll ! I wish we lived closer to beach !
Old 11-21-2016, 08:06 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, we do have the Fish City Grill. They have several varieties.

Let's go soon!
Old 11-21-2016, 08:43 PM   #5
The Pink Doll House
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

For Sure !
Old 11-22-2016, 08:47 AM   #6
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love this. Lord knows I don't need my sex drive increased or I'll be out dry humping strangers at Kroger!

I'll take my chances with the sweet potatoes, though.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:57 AM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I love this. Lord knows I don't need my sex drive increased or I'll be out dry humping strangers at Kroger!

I'll take my chances with the sweet potatoes, though.
+1, Vannah. I love sweet potatoes! I didn't know they were high in potassium. Potassium is great for muscle cramps after workouts, also!
Old 11-22-2016, 12:15 PM   #8
nevercanhavetoomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

As the hair gets grayer and the testosterone levels decrease I'm always looking for helpful hints.. LOL. Reminds me of the old joke about oysters not being an aphrodisiac. I ate a dozen last night and only 11 worked. I wish
nevercanhavetoomuch is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:42 PM   #9
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch View Post
As the hair gets grayer and the testosterone levels decrease I'm always looking for helpful hints.. LOL. Reminds me of the old joke about oysters not being an aphrodisiac. I ate a dozen last night and only 11 worked. I wish
You can go to Wal-Mart or other similar stores and get an over the counter steriod called DHEA.It's banned for professional and college athletes. But its by the vitamins at wally world.puts lead back in my pencil.Only draw back for me it can raise blood pressure.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:15 PM   #10
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

couple ladies on this thread can raise blood pressure and put lead back in your pencil as well
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:57 AM   #11
kman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Sweet Potatoes are one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving I just got done with the sweet potato harvest so im kinda burned out on them now though
kman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women