Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #196
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I would agree that in terms of relative guilt that actually raping a child may be worse than not preventing the rape of a child. But the difference is only in degree.

One is a crime and a sin of commision the other is a sin (possibly a crime) of ommision. Both are despicable.

PS

You might consider changing your avatar. I read that the Dalai Lama recently said that he is a Marxist. Its hard to believe, considering what the communist Chinese did to Tibet.

PPS

Are you actually in Nigeria?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #197
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Morally he was wrong...legally, no crime done. It's insane to see it took almost 200 posts to reach such a simple conclusion. WTF!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #198
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I just love how you , joe bloe, in hindsight, without all the facts know exactly who is guilty and of what. Could you tell me who to bet on in this weeks nfl games. You get them all right and you will have my attentin. Until then you seem to be just another chest beating this is what I would have done. Why do so many of these things happen if so many of y'all know how to stop evil? That is my question. Where do y'all keep failing? You talk a good game but evil still seems to be present,,,,
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #199
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Morally he was wrong...legally, no crime done. It's insane to see it took almost 200 posts to reach such a simple conclusion. WTF!
I have not heard the facts yet. I have heard joe utter that he wished he had done more but we all could wish that. I like to hear both sides before making up my mind.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #200
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I just love how you , joe bloe, in hindsight, without all the facts know exactly who is guilty and of what. Could you tell me who to bet on in this weeks nfl games. You get them all right and you will have my attentin. Until then you seem to be just another chest beating this is what I would have done. Why do so many of these things happen if so many of y'all know how to stop evil? That is my question. Where do y'all keep failing? You talk a good game but evil still seems to be present,,,,
I'm just expressing an opinion based on the information available. As additional information becomes available, I reserve the right to change my mind.

So far, it sure looks like the guys a Pen State dropped the ball (no pun intended)
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:43 PM   #201
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I never said Joe didn't make his mistakes or should not have been fired or even prosecuted for any wrong doings. My point was to remind the mob on here that it wasn't Joe that was the child molester. That rage should be directed at Sandusky not Paterno.
Joe lied, children cried.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #202
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm just expressing an opinion d)
that makes two of us
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #203
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

PS

You might consider changing your avatar. I read that the Dalai Lama recently said that he is a Marxist. Its hard to believe, considering what the communist Chinese did to Tibet.
I don't like strawberry ice cream either.

I am TheDaliLama and if you stare at my avatar for awhile you will be enlightened.

Quote:
Are you actually in Nigeria?
I have a suite on the second floor of the Rotunda.
Why?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #204
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Joe lied, children cried.

bloe mi.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #205
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Amen to that!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #206
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
bloe mi.
I like this conclusion after 200+ posts!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #207
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #208
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm certain that will make the children involved and their families feel much better.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #209
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default For the record, OJ is an abbreviation for two words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Tisk, tisk WTF - name calling? I expected better of you.

I've got one word for you - OJ. That murderer who got off even wrote a book. Yes, you are defending those that didn't defend a child against a predator rapist, and that rapist went on to rape other children after his true vile nature was known to very powerful people.

The bottom line is that the facts are out and no one is denying them. There's your wait and see. Peace bitch.
The other thread was closed before I could jog you memory on the actual truth. One, I did not call you, you called me. Yes I was glad we cleared it up but my recollection is different from yours. I was glad that you really did not mean it when you said the quote above. You told me you never said it and this thread was closed before I could point out this quote.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but ''Yes, you are defending those that didn't defend a child against a predator rapist, and that rapist went on to rape other children after his true vile nature was known to very powerful people.'' sure sounds like you were calling me a defender of a rapist by proxy.

So let us recap, you seem (to me) have called me this and then say that you didn't. That I was mistaken. We spoke and I said I wished I had taken a different tack (hmmm much like JoePa, with hindsight, that 20/20 hindsight) Not because I was wrong but because you were and I hadn't tried very hard to be civil after you had called me that. Yes I was pissed...it was in black and white and you kept telling me you hadn't said wtf was in black and white for all to see.

Since then all I have done is to try and get you to quit revealing private discussions/information about me without first running it by me. That is not to much to ask in this business now is it? Nobody wants a reputation as having loose lips when they get pissed. That is the number one rule in this biz......not that everyone goes by it! LOL
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:22 PM   #210
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm certain that will make the children involved and their families feel much better.
Aren't you the one that wants less government, less regulations?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women