Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
Wily Klitlicker
Registered Member

Default What makes you want to see someone again and again and ....

What makes you want to see someone again (from a hobbyst and provider point of view).

Last night my good Hobbying buddy and I were at the local tavern. The question came up about what makes us want to see the same provider a few times. Both of us like variety so repeating is rather rare.

There is a long list of items that made us want to come back such as attractiveness, friendlieness, service, enthusiasm and a host of other things but we soon agreed that the majority of providers that we saw fell into that category.

We each thought of the handfull of ladies that we have seen more than once and then tried to recall what made us go back. After a bit of discussion we found a few common traits but one unusual one that we both liked.

After a good session you walk out wanting to see that provider again. But if you are like me and my friend then as soon as you are in the embrace of another woman your memories of the previous date are erased.

One of the things that was shared by all those that we have seen again was that each one sent us a text message, email, or voice mail telling me or him how much they enjoyed the session, how we made them feel special, or some other kind words such as, "thinking of you", that added to the general good post session feelings.

It did not take much but each of these ladies took the time to write something that made us feel like we were remembered. Whether they were honest or just good marketers it worked and we have repeated with them. I would encorage more providers to take the time to write a thankyou note.

What makes you want to go back?
Wily Klitlicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
Caracter
Gaining Momentum

My ECCIE Reviews

As a hobbyist, I enjoy a "connection" of having a truly great time. Good conversation, good luvin' and an overall comfort level. When you hit the mechanical end of it, it is usually a one time thing with a case of buyers remorse a few miles down the road.

I have a limited expectation because I do research and base conclusions on that rersearch. When that expectation is not met, it is usually because that "connection" hasn't been met.
Caracter is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

There's a feeling of connection, of "clicking" that I have gotten with a few providers on the initial visit. They leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling, and I don't get that easily. With those ladies, I am the one to send a follow up "thank you" email. I'll go back again and again for that feeling.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Good Question

I see only one provider. I like the non drama, comfortable, familiar feeling that this Lady provides. The fact that we click on all eight cylinders while together helps a lot. She also understands that I am 63 years old, a widower, have had the love of my life, and am not looking for anything beyond what we enjoy together.

She is in her mid thirties, is not the best looking piece of eye candy out there,(well, some parts are), but she has some outstanding features that are very stimulating to the senses. She also knows my limitations, which believe me, is a big plus.

Just the thought of having to go through all the drama and hassle of trying to replace her at this time is something I would not want. Of course, I am aware that it will in due time run it's course, she could move away, I could decide to move on. But, at this time, I look forward to seeing her again, which by the way, is tommorrow.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have seen only one provider more than once. And was more disappointed the second time.

But I chalk most of it up to geography. I am rarely in the same place long enough to see someone twice. (A minor motivation is that you don't get credit for writing reviews--I think--on the same provider more than twice here on ECCIE, which is what I rely on for access.)

I have a lot more ladies on my todo list than I have on my redo list. I guess the grass really is greener...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

She has super-model good looks. She's as tight as virgin. She will let you do anything to her as many times as you want. Her donation rates fit my budget. I think that about covers it
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:18 AM   #7
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Sex is what makes me see someone more than once. If you do doggy with 2 different girls it will be different. Some line up better than others which makes the fucking better. I have been seeing one lady for nearly 12 years. Talk about no drama, we don't talk on the phone, email or text. When I get ready for her I phone a couple days in advance. Our connection is we both love to fuck each other.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
guest042011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I had an ATF, Aliyanna Lee since retired from July 2002-August-2008 when she closed shop. I found her on another board and way before July 2002, 14 month actually, we began an incredible email relationship. When we finally met fireworks went off. Ali was the first foray out into the exclusive courtesan world for me and subsequently we saw each other over and over and over and over. Why? I wish I could tell you, but there was something very special about the synergy and the 'all natural' (not bbfs) but all natural approach we had to the relationship. Never a hint of business as long as we both followed the standard rules. http://classifieds.myredbook.com/upl...13hctkdgdq.jpg DDG, all natural, bright, worldly, warm and caring, and interested and concerned with my life as well as our mutual enjoyment. More than one date was about us rather than just sexual things. We somehow both always knew that there was something very special about our relationship and something deeper than just your hobby thingie dingie. I will forever admire her, love her and care for her as a person and celebrate her successes and retirement although I do indeed miss her terribly.
They come along once in a lifetime in my opinion as I subscribe to the theory that ATF is a singular term and think of her often even though we do still communicate about life and so forth. If you get lucky in the hobby, and you are receptive to this happening, it can and does happen for us.
tra
guest042011 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #9
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

The perfect BBBJ that flows between slow and sensual, and frenzied lust pretty much guarantees a return visit from me.

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

BCD activities, looks, attitude, rate, convenience, taking care of business skills all play a part, but the biggest motivator to see someone again and again for me is the click or connection or chemistry factor. She will be someone I feel a connection with and genuinely care for (albeit always within the bounds of our pay for play relationship) and she makes me feel like I'm more than just another nameless, faceless client to her.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #11
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Met my ATF on a Monday night after a bit of a hassel getting together. We met at a hotel bar and had a couple of drinks some nice conversation and decided to get a room there. She offered to pay for the room but I thought it only fair to at least split it, she appreciated that. She cut her rate accordingly and I appreciated that which led to a tip afterwards(I had made up my mind on the tip already). The sex was incredible, total GFE/PSE type session that ran over by almost an hour since I was her last gentleman caller of the evening. She offered to let me stay the night but I had no choice but to leave, SO would not have understood. We talked and laughed aboout many things and a connection was being born. Three days later I called to see her again after she sent me an email telling me how much she had enjoyed our time together and all the nasty things I had made her do (big ego boost!) Second visit was like old friends meeting but with a passion. Again ran over almost an hour and half (her choice, she wouldn't let me go) so I slipped her a modest tip that she said really wasn't necessary since she had instigated the overrun, but I insisted. Six days later I could not stand it and made another date after daily emails about our previous visits. Not a marketing ploy on her part, just a nasty sex loving girl whom I made sure I left smiling. Third visit was hotter than the first and the sex was non-stop from teh time I arrived until I left 90 mins later. We went on an overnight trip that I was able to arrange and the 36 hours together OTC was amazing! There was no non-stop sex just a trip to the hill country, an overnight at a deer lease cabin of mine ( we did fuck ourselves to sleep ) up the next morning with some fishing and pplinking of .22s then a return to town. The 8 hours we spent in the truck talking gave me an insight to this girls (she is in her 30s BTW) life I never thought possible with another woman. This is kinda dangerous as I was developing feelings for her that I knew she could not possibly return nor could I accept. I am trying to give us some time off because I do not want to screw up the passionate sex we share with undue baggage on my part. If all this seems odd to some of you all I can say is sometimes the little head and the heart seem to be in cahoots with each other. Make no mistake tho I am totally aware of what both she and I are to each other, provider and hobbyist. It is just that some extra attention and passionate sex make for a dangerous combination to a man that has not had that for a long time. Sometimes it's ok to be an old fool, just not an old stupid fool.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Very high quality BCD services. Discretion. Reliability. Professionalism. Lack of Drama. Drop dead gorgeous looks. The je ne sais quoi ability to get you relaxed, happy, and content. Value.

Probably about in that order, at least for me.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #13
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I have seen only one provider more than once. And was more disappointed the second time.
As thou that would be a surprise...like I mentioned before...you could have premium right in front of you and you still would be disappointed.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #14
Chaz108
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
There's a feeling of connection, of "clicking" that I have gotten with a few providers on the initial visit. They leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling, and I don't get that easily. With those ladies, I am the one to send a follow up "thank you" email. I'll go back again and again for that feeling.
I fully agree. I originally thought I was acting like a little school boy by sending the follow up "thank you" email. Then, I realized, that's the feeling I had been searching for and truly enjoy after I'm with her.

For me, the sex is ancillary. The connection I've made with a particular provider has been outstanding, and it's what keeps me going back.

I won't say who she is, but she knows (and I hope she reads this)!
Chaz108 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #15
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

It's all in the kiss!

Nuff' Said!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women