Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's a floating point. Like a piece of shit in the lunch bowl. There are people here whose apparent sole purpose on this board is to see how close to the "n" word they can come without stepping over the line. Or use any ethnic or racial slur possible that isn't the "n" word.

However, there is absolutely no guidelines or rules that address alt-right hate speech on this board.

Yet we can't discuss (forbidden topic) legalization, or the politics of drug abuse and the free enterprise system in this country. Both of these are serious policy challenges in this country.

But what the fuck? At least we're not talking about pussy! Most of you assholes would probably run off with your faggot hair on fire!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
" .... run off with YOUR faggot hair on fire ". So is that why YOU are bald now assup ? And banned any of the reach-around crew members from bring hairspray to the gloryholes when YOU ALL get ready to " march " in the parades " ? And how many of the reach-around crew helped put out that fire in YOUR " faggot hair " with SHOVELS ! ? What kind of " salve " did YOU use on that burn, assup ? !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:44 PM   #17
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
But what the fuck? At least we're not talking about pussy! Most of you assholes would probably run off with your faggot hair on fire!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
What are you doing mentioning pussy in the political forum? That's hobby related. A mod who might come and move this thread to co-ed! Geeez.....

ROFL!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:57 PM   #18
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It's complicated. . .

Aren't most situations perceived by you this way?

You know like, 1 + 2 = ?, or does I juss shit my paints or go to da baf-rum.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:09 PM   #19
Ross Hecks
BANNED

Ross Hecks is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:25 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It's ok Gay Rey, I knew you were going to have trouble with Innuendos

I just never knew how much. Got you speaking gibberish.

Shut your Rotten Meat Bee Hive Mouth, TYT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlahP7ABJs
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:39 PM   #21
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I applaud the site for not tolerating racial slurs.

Are not racial innuendos just as offensive, no matter how witty or cute one might think it is?

When does innuendo become just an out right slur?

Why not censor both?

OK.

Let me have it, lol. Not scurd.
Are you referring to chimps, gorillas, orangutan, baboons/boons, apes, porch monkeys, spooks, jungle bunnies, moon crickets, negros, democrack-slaves, tar babies, spear chunker's, Darkies, americoon, Apeicans, blue gums, sheboon, burr head, caffre, camel lips, chain dragger, clocker, cocoon, coon, convict, democrat, FUBU (farmers used to beat/buy us), gar, GED, ghetto hamster, ghetto monkey, high yellow (really light skinned negro), holy shit (black priest), homie, horse-gums, jackamammy, sambo, jambo, justin Igger, KFC, Kizzy, Koonta, Nekru, negress, Schwarzenigger, shiner, shit-slinger, shitheel, shitskin, silveryback, swamp donkey, tigger (typical N-), Token, uncle Tom, uncle ben, Unemployus Africanus, nurple, oar tuggers, pube head, Re-nigg, Redbone, Roach, property, sub-human, street cheetah, suspect, swamp runner, Thief, Welfare Chimp, Zoo ape (jailed black)?

Just wondering. Let me know if I forgot any. You know, just so we can know which offensive terms we should avoid. We would not want to offend anyone.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:56 PM   #22
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Okay I forgot homo, faggot, ass-tronaut, flamer, cockstruction worker, butt pirate, pickle sniffer, fairy, poofer, fudge packer, stool packer, mud packer, muddy helmet buffer, limp wrist, queen, shit stabber, sody, brownie queen, sperm gurgler, Twink, etc...

Alright, maybe not racist. More homophobic but similar.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:58 PM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

didn't know we had that many english slurs
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Aren't most situations perceived by you this way?

You know like, 1 + 2 = ?, or does I juss shit my paints or go to da baf-rum.
Well if you read the guidelines and then the posts....and knowing we have no fulltime Mod...it could be confusing not knowing the history.

Oh and fuck you too.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:13 PM   #25
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I guess it depends on which group or individual may see it as offensive.

Right now I see at least (3) posts worthy of points.

It's much easier for us to just point anything we see as close.

Like the word fa***t. I consider that offensive. Maybe even meme's that have the n word in them are offensive.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:44 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Darth, sadly you are absolutly correct. And what mod bothers to read the RTM.

Far less has resulted in points, editing out, etc. Inconsistency on this topic is the norm it seems. Of course i don't know who has been poited or not, but the supposedly unaceptable slurs are not only still in this thread, but the bigots posting them certainly seem to feel the "no racial slurs" is really not in force if you are a Good Ol'Boy. In fact, history shows you will get your post censored if you decry their use, but not if you support it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:47 AM   #27
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I am still trying to figure out when people started thincking they had a right to NOT be offended.
Are those the same ones that actually believe they have freedom of speech?
IMO that started with the whole PC nonsense..

Quote:

However, there is absolutely no guidelines or rules that address alt-right hate speech on this board.

Funny Yssup. From all i have seen since i have been here, you consistently make remarks like that Itallicised area, which to me comes close to hate speech, and you sound like a rabid leftist..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Like the word fa***t. I consider that offensive. Maybe even meme's that have the n word in them are offensive.
Thing is, Fag**t is a legitimate word, meaning an English meatball in gravy. And that's been used for centuries.. But its use against the gay community's only been around for what, 60 years... So why is it no longer acceptable to use?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:58 AM   #28
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The MODS listen !!
I complained about post 19 poster with the N word and that dumb sucker got banned!
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:26 AM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
None of it is offensive. There is absolutely nothing you can say that offends me. I may think it's fucked up but I couldn't care less about you or anyone else on this hooker board so your opinions regardless of how stupid they are don't offend me in the least.
Good post Budman. It doesn't offend me either but I sure seem to offend a lot of these Trump lovin right wing phonies. I just don't like their Un American and Traitor ways. They really are hypocrites.

They seem to have an obsession with "gays". Sometimes I have to call them out on their gayness, but I really do feel they have their rights to be gay. Its ok for you boys to come out of the closet. You know who you are
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:53 AM   #30
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
The MODS listen !!
I complained about post 19 poster with the N word and that dumb sucker got banned!
That is good. It would be better if the post was removed.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women