Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
Msanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default NCNS - needs to stop

Gentlemen,

In conversations with a couple of providers over the last few weeks it seems that "no call no shows" are beginning to happen more often than not. Its getting to the point where some of these girls are considering double booking in hopes that at least one of the guys will show up.

This morning a visiting provider that comes here often had no less then FOUR no call no shows all today. If that happens again, I fear she won't be back which will be a loss for those of us that look forward to her visit. I mean why would she? She has the expenses of the trip and hotel and she gets stiffed FOUR times?

Have some common decency and at least send a text or make a call.

Rant over.
Msanders is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #2
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Happens a lot, more than we are aware. Keep in mind it happens to the gents too. They call when 10 mins away or in the parking lot only to get no answer.
I know one provider very well and she would tell me the stories of NCNS. She'd tell me about setting up an appointment in the morning for that afternoon only to have the same guy cancel again, for the 3rd time. But yet he insists on scheduling something with her.
I think it's a cycle of tail wagging the dog. The gals make the appointments but will take one if it comes along because they don't want to get stiffed, but then when the 1st guy shows up, he gets stiffed.
Not sure what the answer is. Time is $.
TreeBark is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:48 PM   #3
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
Happens a lot, more than we are aware. Keep in mind it happens to the gents too. They call when 10 mins away or in the parking lot only to get no answer.
I know one provider very well and she would tell me the stories of NCNS. She'd tell me about setting up an appointment in the morning for that afternoon only to have the same guy cancel again, for the 3rd time. But yet he insists on scheduling something with her.
I think it's a cycle of tail wagging the dog. The gals make the appointments but will take one if it comes along because they don't want to get stiffed, but then when the 1st guy shows up, he gets stiffed.
Not sure what the answer is. Time is $.
And you know ALL of this because???? Are you "handling her"?
Who is this happening to?
Is she cute, charming, enchanting, adorable, lovely, winsome. or even (gasp) fetching?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:52 PM   #4
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Dude, give it up. One cat writes the post and I add to it. And you go off like you do.
Guess it's not allowed for us gents to talk with the ladies.
But thanks anyway.
Handling her? Nah. Not at all.
Who is it happening to? Ask the gent who made this post.
Go back to Upset now.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msanders View Post
Gentlemen, Its getting to the point where some of these girls are considering double booking in hopes that at least one of the guys will show up.
And that's when we start seeing all the reports of guys making appts, then sitting in parking lot after they go radio silent. NCNS's go both ways, for many reasons.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:09 PM   #6
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Just call her if you are a no show guys, I have only been yelled at once for canceling and due to that reaction I am glad I did!
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:58 PM   #7
lyncus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I may call to inquire about a date but never schedule and flake out. common manners
lyncus is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #8
Msanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

It doesn't matter to me if the girls do it, I'm not them. I'll take the high road then and make sure I call if I have to cancel which I have had to do and its never been a problem.

Its really simple. Make the call. Do the right thing and show some common courtesy. Justifying being a prick because some of the girls might be doesn't cut it.
Msanders is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:33 PM   #9
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Paul He is a Liar

He has experienced NCNS fomProviders once they discover Who He Is, All his Former Handles catch up with him, Providers NCNS him on regular basis.

Paul as you know he is a Self Admitted Liar, Tried to Deny being Kristine Adorable Pimp after he had made it Known He Is Her Pimp.

OH by the , Paul Welcome to the Alb, HV area, you are always welcome.

Iggy

iggy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:12 AM   #10
TreeBark
Valued Poster

Slow down there John Holmes.
Why is it every single post I make you find your way into it with the same old responses?

It's getting old, your crusade is a very lonely endeavor.

Tell us John, did you really lose your dick in a car accident or was it an STD? Doesn't matter, when a girl tells you to give her 8 and make it hurt, you give her 4 pumps and hit her on the head with a hammer!! Nice job!!

And for what it's worth, the boys in Upset think you're pretty much an @sshole as the ones over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
He has experienced NCNS fomProviders once they discover Who He Is, All his Former Handles catch up with him, Providers NCNS him on regular basis.

Paul as you know he is a Self Admitted Liar, Tried to Deny being Kristine Adorable Pimp after he had made it Known He Is Her Pimp.

OH by the , Paul Welcome to the Alb, HV area, you are always welcome.

Iggy

Old 03-12-2015, 06:14 AM   #11
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default LMAO

LMAO !!
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:48 AM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Gents, does this look like the right place to continue your bashing each other?
Its not.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:18 PM   #13
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I'll say it again - after school under the flagpole before the school dance this Friday night!! I will ref!!!
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:31 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Chasing hookers with a buddy early summer 2014

So I'm in this hooker bar talking to a old buddy that moved to NYC. Not much in the bar to his liking so he calls one that is to his liking. I was heading out for a smoke. So I yell call me when he is done I want to be Mr. next. As I'm outside smoking checking out a few gals as they be walking in. Latter I go back in to talk to buddy again. He is wanting one of the ones that went in when I was killing cowboy killers. But he seems to shy to talk to her. So dumb ass me calls her over and introduce them to each other. Known her a few years but never partook. Well He missed his time to go over to see a gal he been with before that he called talking to this one in the bar. Gal he was to see calls him a few time. But he dos not answer. she calls me, I answer right off the bat. I over hear the love birds she going out for a smoke she ask me to tag along. I let her go saying will be right there. Dude you have to call the hooker you called and say you are not going. So I can go over. And say you're sorry for not calling. I head out for a smoke. The one he was talking to starts as soon as I light up. Whats taking this guy so long to say yes or no. Been talking to him for over two hours. I tell her about the other. what he NCNS one as he was talking to me. We go back in she goes to ladys room. Dude did you call, nope. OK which one you going to see tonight. Says he can't make up his mind. I tell him he has to call the one he called now. He dos and I can hear the . The one he was talking to comes over. Asks if he was ready. They take off. I get a text I can come over. Dang you should have heard the after I answer her question just how did he meet...
I had a good time after she cooled down.

Next day he calls the 1st one again that he called to say sorry again and try for that day. She forgave him but was busy. So he calls the one he meet at the bar for 2nds. On way back to NYS calls me. Wants to know more about eccie. I text him the addy after are chat.

Week latter Wife finds cell and sees eccie from my text. Wife checks it out mmmm and finds one of the numbers he called when in ROC. But not the other. She calls that one. Hi lover boy you in ROC again would love to let you have your way with me again. Conversation goes down hill when the wife starts talking. X ROC guy that moved to NYS now living somewhere in Hudson Valley can no longer come back to ROC without wife Well that killed the rest of his summer. I don't think he ever got to look at eccie. Dang wish wife called me, I would have made a offer. I've seen pic's.

Hay CC is this the right place for a late review of early last summer ????

errr topic NCNS, ahhhhh shit happens
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:45 PM   #15
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Seems more appropriate in one of the dozens of hobby phone threads.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women