Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2016, 09:16 AM   #16
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I know what you're saying (And thanks for saying it and sharing).

Seriously, guys like being held and cuddling more than the stereo type. Way more than women.

Every hear the saying that a child will die without touch or being loved on? You can change the diapers, clean, feed it, but without the hugs and kisses and left without loving the child will not survive.
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:22 AM   #17
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Gorgeous_Boriqua, Not only are your beautiful, but you're sweet!
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 12:55 PM   #18
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Love Everything About This

Purrrsia's post is one of the best I've ever read. When I first entered the world of hobbying back in March of 2014, I was strictly offering breastfeeding/nurturing sessions. Tons of guys would come for the milk aspect, obviously. But the number of men who saw me for the sheer longing of a woman's touch, surprised me at first. The stereotype regarding physical closeness and sex in correlation to men and what they need and desire most is so misunderstood.

The intimacy that can be achieved through the art of touch, through loving and adoring another's being with your hands and mouth...bodies intertwined...there is, at times, nothing more sensual. I see men often who desire nothing more than to feel their bodies awakened and brought to life through the warmth of my fingertips, and the gentle passion found within my lips. Desperately seeking nothing more than an honest, real connection....

There is something so rewarding as a woman - to be granted that level of closeness to a man. To envelope his body in mine, gazing into him with a level of understanding neither of us quite fully grasps...but one we undoubtedly both feel, as we decompress and melt into one another...

Yes. Yes to all of it. Fantastic job, Purrrsia; brilliant post!
Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:09 PM   #19
silverstar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

MilkMaid, you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sure there are lots of other guys that would agree with me that often it's the sheer sensual passion of being touched and cuddled that drives us wild. A woman's soft touch can send electric shocks through my skin that no amount of full penetration can duplicate.

I may have to look you up when I head back home to San Antonio for a visit in March.
silverstar is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:39 PM   #20
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstar View Post
MilkMaid, you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sure there are lots of other guys that would agree with me that often it's the sheer sensual passion of being touched and cuddled that drives us wild. A woman's soft touch can send electric shocks through my skin that no amount of full penetration can duplicate.

I may have to look you up when I head back home to San Antonio for a visit in March.
The same goes for me involving the passions of touch. The heated breathe of a man's soft mouth upon the skin of my neck awakens my body in a way that cannot be explained. My heart beats a little faster just thinking about it...

Silverstar, I'd love to hear from you as you begin planning your trip to San Antonio.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:07 PM   #21
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I do recall one session where I was very spent and just wanted to cuddle and the provider was still hungry for more.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:09 PM   #22
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

Psychedelic Dog - Thank You
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:26 AM   #23
Shepherd King
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

This post said a lot of what I was thinking. I always love tons of cuddling in my sessions, but I feel super weird about it because I feel like I'm the only one. Glad to know I'm not.
Shepherd King is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:41 AM   #24
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

It's funny I was just watching Frankie and Johnny with Al Pacino last night and there is that scene where he gets a street walker and all he wants to do is the spoon position...

This is actually one of my favorite things to do with Purrrsia...she is one of the most sensual women I have ever met in my life...and she understands men more than most...I need to go see her again.
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 05:54 PM   #25
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Most excellent post Purrrsia. One of many reasons you are an all time favorite of mine. And honestly a big reason at that, as many women do not engage in such intimate or passionate encounters. I can attest to this, makes for a tremendous experience. Glad to see you have others in mind too Purrrsia. Well done!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 06:06 AM   #26
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

sometimes my part time volunteer job provides me with things that once seen can never be unseen. For the most part I don't have an issue, but there are some that really stick with you. While it hasn't happened yet, I foresee where I will be looking for a session where I can hold and be held and comforted. I may be quiet, I may shed tears, I may cry like a baby. While it is not part of the norm for this group, this thread does serve for me on a different level since after a bad call I can't get this at home...
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:08 AM   #27
Purrrsia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39755
My ECCIE Reviews

Beautifully stated Goddess (MilkMaid). Surprised we have not met before! Maybe we could double up and offer cuddle/spooning/mothering only sessions.....
Purrrsia is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #28
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I usually book 2 hour or longer appts. because beside the sex, I want to cuddle, hug, stroke each others hair (well what little I have left), light kisses, leading to deep passionate kisses. Affection is a very important need.
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 03:30 PM   #29
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Excellent post...I've never referred to it as skin hunger...I've used the term tactile needy. My most frequent provider appts are actually erotic fbsm just for the whole body sensual touch.
Sinclar is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 10:47 PM   #30
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrrsia View Post
Beautifully stated Goddess (MilkMaid). Surprised we have not met before! Maybe we could double up and offer cuddle/spooning/mothering only sessions.....
Purrrsia, I would double with you for these types of sessions in a heartbeat. I am also surprised we have not yet met... We'll have to remedy that some day soon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women