Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2018, 04:12 AM   #1
grimes244
Premium Access

Encounters: 132
Default Deer/ Dear Hunt Review

My Hobby Buddy Warptcuck and I agreed that after he posted this review in South Texas that we should post it for all to see in AR.

1. It is a good story.

2. Maybe next year / hunt we will get a couple of "Camp Followers" that want to travel for opening day.

Wartcuck was supposed to submit this but something happened to his computer, he only has a phone. We all know how posting goes with a phone.

Date: 11/4/2018
Name: Makaya Jade
Phone: 361-741-0059
Email Address: makaya.jade84@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=24866 4
City: Deer camp outside Kingsville
State: Texas
Address: Outcall Off of 77
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CFS, MFM (see ROS for details)
Hair Length and Color: Brown with red highlights, pulled up on top into a Pentecostal poof.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly like her profile pics. They are up to date and on the money.
The Rest of the Story: Grimes244 and I made a deer hunt in S. Texas and were discussing the hobby life. He decides to see if we can get some action way out in the brush country. We drive to a town to get a cell signal and he texts a couple ladies, but Makaya Jade is the only one who took us up on an offer. She accepts quickly. I was surprised. I tried to hook up with her when I was working there and I had communication or time issues with her the couple times I tried last year. I guess them knowing each other and playing with each other several times made hooking up a lot easier.
So we agreed on a time and gave her directions. I was still skeptical about her showing up so far from CC. But she did. We have her some extra travel per diem on top of her normal rate.
We made our evening hunt, then went to camp and cleaned up. She showed up a few mins. after we got cleaned up. She had a bag of toys, lube, condoms and an XXL box of IOP. She was very prepared.
She isn't the type of girl I would hit on in a bar or store. But after playing with her, I think I would change my mind.
We all got naked after she spread out her hobby equipment on the table.
She dropped to her knees and started BBBJ on Grimes, then turned to me and did the same. It was a good BBBJ, great hand motion, very wet with a lot of moaning.
Then we got on the bed, she started sucking Grimes and I got behind her and licked her pussy and ass. Her pussy is light pink, nice lips and when I spread her legs, I saw a tasty looking meat butterfly begging me to eat it. She was very clean, both holes.
She said she never been in a MFM before and wanted to try a few things so she could strike them off her bucket list. First thing we tried a 69+1. I laid down and she got on top(69), then Grimes got behind her and hit it while she sucked me and I licked her clit.
Then she moved and he hit it doggy while she sucked me. There were many positions tested out that night. Everything 3 people could do and not get injured, we did it.
She agreed to everything we requested except for DP. She is not into Greek at all.
I even Dick Slapped her in the face a few times. She said she enjoys that. So did I. We did every position in the book, mish, cg, rcg, k9, ect.
When I was near busting a nut, I asked to CIM. She jumped on it and I shot off in her mouth. She swallowed and kept sucking until I couldn't take it anymore. Then started talking like it was a normal event. She didn't run to the sink to spit, rinse, floss, nothing. Just got back to business.
She then lubed up Grimes cock with some berry flavored lube and set a vibrating silicone sleeve on it that covered about the lower 2/3 of it. She worked the sleeve with one hand and worked his dick with the other while BBBJ. When he shot his load, she dipped her finger in some cum and wrote her initials on his chest. For those that don't read Mr. Grimes reviews, his signature cum shot is to shoot off on a chicks tits then write his initials in the cum. She reversed it that night. We all got a laugh out of her doing that.
Her IOP was some of the best I have seen from a provider. Either she felt real good when we were abusing her mouth and pussy at the same time, or she has great IOP. I don't care which it was, I enjoyed the fuck out of her. Even when just one of us was fucking her, she had her eyes closed and her sounds sounded very realistic. I was very comfortable with her as she was with the 2 of us. She is very easy going. She said if we wanted to try something and we were afraid to ask for it, then it was our loss for not asking or not trying. I licked and sucked everywhere on her body I wanted to and stuck my dick everywhere I could except for the starfish. I think Grimes did also. Very easy provider. Very easy to get along with. Very eager to please us.
There may be some positions and acts that I forgot, I wrote the review as best I could. It was a long late night and I can't remember everything due to my age and I am still wore the fuck out. And I want to thank Grimes244 for setting it up and thank M.J. for taking up our offer on such short notice.
Recommendation: Yes
grimes244 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:57 AM   #2
Theo.Guderian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

This is fucking awesome!
Theo.Guderian is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #3
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Yes it was!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo.Guderian View Post
This is fucking awesome!
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:53 PM   #4
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Come to Kansas City I would love to meet the 2 of you
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:15 PM   #5
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Tremendous!!!

Did ya'll kill anything?
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #6
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Yes, we both got 4 legged deer and the 2 legged dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
Tremendous!!!

Did ya'll kill anything?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:14 PM   #7
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Nice one! She must have been very trusting to go in the middle of nowhere to meet two guys with guns even knowing one of you...
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:20 AM   #8
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Don't be such a Debbie Downer.
We are just a couple of old guys looking for some fun.
There is a difference and eating deer and eating dear.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #9
heavyraidersfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Thumbs up Awesome!

Sounds Great! I am an outdoorsman myself and have many fantasies involving women and either hunting or fishing. Glad you got to live out one of yours.
heavyraidersfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #10
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Great Story!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:28 AM   #11
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

best thing ever!
I would love this in DFW
thanks for sharing!
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:07 AM   #12
Oldedawg
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Fantastic. With opening day just around the corner up here in NY you've got me thinking
Oldedawg is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:14 AM   #13
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

thank you for sharing... 3sums are always a blast!
classyatlantan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 05:10 PM   #14
'TUNACAN'
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

'TUNACAN' is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women