Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2017, 10:32 AM   #91
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I do remember quite a bit of hatred thrown out at Hillary Clinton by Conservatives regarding her looks and personal life during the campaign. It isn't a one way street when it comes to insults.
Hillary is a public figure, and not a provider on this site. Insulting a lady on a hooker site will not be allowed once the State of Texas suspends liberal's freedom of speech secondary to the use of sanctuary cities for conservatives.

In the conservative sanctuary city, liberals will not be allowed to vote or criticize conservatives, and they will not receive their usual free money from the government - they will either work or starve.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:14 PM   #92
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Why do you have to be so cruel to a provider on this site?
Although Ellen and I are at different ends of the spectrum when it comes to politics, I have been BCD with her and I have nothing but positives to say about her in that regard.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:37 PM   #93
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Although Ellen and I are at different ends of the spectrum when it comes to politics, I have been BCD with her and I have nothing but positives to say about her in that regard.
Goddam!!! You saw that woman naked in person and you still have your eye sight???
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:06 PM   #94
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Wow circular logic there. I don't want to vacation to any of those countries. But it has nothing to do with terrorism. Hell I don't want to visit Russia, why aren't they on the list since it's about vacations I want to take. I don't fear dying from a refugee as much as I do from poorly trained/biased police officer. Because must of the people who look like me were killed by cops not Syrians. Back to this ban though. Another vacation spot not mentioned is Indonesia. A country that supplies a high number of those ISIS fighters in Syria and Iraq. It's the country Trump advocates use to show its not a Muslim ban, since it has the largest number of Muslims. Well what they want talk about is that Trump and his appointee Carl Ichan and Trump have interest in Freeport-McMoRan which leases the right to mine in Indonesia. Their lease is up. In fact, Trump had the speaker of the house there at a press conference and mentioned that they were doing business together. Funny a country supplying a lot of people to ISIS is not on a ban to protect us. So let me see: Saudi Arabia who provided most of those in the 9/11 attack isn't on the list. And a county supplying a mass amount of ISIS soldiers isn't on the list. Yeah I don't think it's a true Muslim ban, it's a ban against countries that can't provide Trump incentive. You know kind how Trump was anti China. Trashing China in debates. Saying maybe we won't be with the One China policy. Then a week or so ago saying there is only one China. Well funny thing is for at least a decade Trump had been trying to get his name licensed in China and they denied it every time. A week or so ago, they finally approved it. What do you know, funny how that worked out. Trust me if somehow those countries on your vacation list were able to enrich Trump, hey wouldn't be on it too long. Oh and before a Trump support point to the list being from Obama, I thought Obama was weak on ISIS, why do what he did if he was so bad? I thought Trump was the agent of change and the going to be tougher?
Another rambling, incoherent post by Millsy!

So lemme try to translate - Millsy is saying he opposes Trump's temporary 7-country ban because it's too wimpy and doesn't go far enough! He thinks it's as wussy as something Obama would have contemplated! Millsy wants us to know that if Trump were to broaden the ban and make it apply to ALL MUSLIMS, he will whole-heartedly support it!

Oh, and he also recommends buying Freeport-McMoran stock, which has something to do with all this.

Get it now, folks?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:22 PM   #95
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Goddam!!! You saw that woman naked in person and you still have your eye sight???
lol
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:43 PM   #96
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Another rambling, incoherent post by Millsy!
What he said was quite clear. Your interpretation was so wildly far off base, I can only imagine you are trying to distract for the real point , for which you have no answer for.

The point is, Trump made sure not to ban country he does business with. Trump is a despicable dishonest snake. If Republicans ever decide to put country first instead of party first, Trump will history in a hurry.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:45 PM   #97
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

There is good news for Trump supporters. Trump's multitude of failures is bringing focus away from the things that could lead to charges of treason.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:05 PM   #98
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
lol , maybe he had a sack? That way it doesn't matter which of them wore it.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #99
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
What he said was quite clear. Your interpretation was so wildly far off base, I can only imagine you are trying to distract for the real point , for which you have no answer for.

The point is, Trump made sure not to ban country he does business with. Trump is a despicable dishonest snake. If Republicans ever decide to put country first instead of party first, Trump will history in a hurry.
Yeah I don't take that guy seriously. He's so biased he infers whatever he wants from what I say and then tells me I'm wrong.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:39 PM   #100
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
There is good news for Trump supporters. Trump's multitude of failures is bringing focus away from the things that could lead to charges of treason.
Whew!! That is GREAT news!! Thanks for sharing that important information!!

Hahaha!!! You butthurt Hillary supporters provide excellent entertainment!!!
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:36 PM   #101
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Thank you for that post. I've heard good things about her, also.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:59 PM   #102
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Voters give President Donald Trump a negative 38 – 55 percent job approval rating, his worst net score since he took office according to a new Quinnipiac Poll released Wednesday.

Trump with 38% approval rating, worst ever for the start of a presidency.

Trump supporters are talking to themselves. "How can this be? He is so amazing! Why do most people think he is a shit bag?"
Old 02-23-2017, 06:37 PM   #103
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
In the conservative sanctuary city, liberals will not be allowed to vote or criticize conservatives, and they will not receive their usual free money from the government - they will either work or starve.
Free money from the government...is that why red states receive more federal funding than they pay in and blue states have to carry their dead weight?
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:57 PM   #104
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Voters give President Donald Trump a negative 38 – 55 percent job approval rating, his worst net score since he took office according to a new Quinnipiac Poll released Wednesday.

Trump with 38% approval rating, worst ever for the start of a presidency.

Trump supporters are talking to themselves. "How can this be? He is so amazing! Why do most people think he is a shit bag?"
Wow!! That sounds devastating!! Thank you for posting this important information!!!

Hahaha!!!
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:12 PM   #105
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Pollsters said that number was down from a negative 42 – 51 percent approval rating in a poll released on February 7.

Opinions on most of Trump’s personal qualities also are negative, as American voters say:

55 – 40 percent that he is not honest;
55 – 42 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
53 – 44 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
63 – 33 percent that he is not level-headed;
64 – 32 percent that he is a strong person;
58 – 38 percent that he is intelligent;
60 – 37 percent that he does not share their values.
Trump is doing more to unite the country, 36 percent of American voters say, while 58 percent say he is doing more to divide the nation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women