Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #16
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No I don't contact guys. Unless its to say Hello. I figured if they want to be bothered by me, they will let me know.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:04 AM   #17
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
No I don't contact guys...I figured if they want to be bothered by me, they will let me know.
+1
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:42 AM   #18
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

"Don't contact unless specifically given the OK" should be the appraoch everyone adopts, and in my experience they have.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:44 AM   #19
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

email or pm only , never a phone call, discretion being the name of this game
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:54 AM   #20
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Do I expect to be called/contacted by a provider is she wants to see me again? No, I don't expect it. A no contact doesn't deflate my ego at all. As a matter of fact, I would tend to think that 80% of providers probably don't even consider making a first move after seeing a client.

Personally, I don't think a provider should contact a client except in the following circumstances. First, the client has said it is okay to contact them. Second, both parties really enjoyed the date, and it was evidently apparent a subsequent date was a real possibility for both parties. Third, there is an established "regular" agreement between the provider and client. Otherwise, I'm leery of a provider making contact simply from a "Fatal Attraction" point of view.

As for me, I doubt a provider will call because I use a hobby phone that is either a) off or b) out of air time until I refill it. So calling me simply won't work.

I think what Irish said is good. An e-mail is a good form of contact.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #21
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

i dont see the point in having such a 'rule'. if you want to see someone again...call them up. if they call you because they want your business...see them if you want...or dont see them....assuming you said it was ok to call. if they call you up and ask you what you are doing for dinner...and you want to go to dinner...go to dinner!

i think that if a provider calls or texts and is told not to do so...that is almost alert worthy...
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #22
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

That is crazy to me! No way would I just randomly out of the blue call and say hey let's meet up again. (I have thought of creating an email list for those who want to know my weekly schedule but even that seems invasive.) Even those I know, I don't just contact randomly. I wait for them to initiate...

What has been working for me: If you wan't to see me again, please pick up the phone, text, pm, or email ME to set it up. It works perfectly that way. Now if you are someone who is able to help me with my homework, then a friendly email might go your way... LOL...
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #23
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

I AGREE WITH THE LADIES WE DONT KNOW IF YOUR GF OR WIFE IS AROUND SO WE DONT CALL ALSO SOME CLIENTS HAVE STATED THAT IT MAKES A PROVIDER LOOK DESPERATE. IF CLIENT PREFERS A PROVIDER TO CALL HIM HE SHOULD STATE THAT SHE CAN CALL ANYTIME AND THAT WAY SHE WOULD KNOW IT IS OK TO GIVE HIM THE OCCASIONAL GOOD MORNING SEXY
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:11 PM   #24
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

It might help if y'all would separate all those different issues/questions you're mashing together.

1. Discretion. Yes, a call at a time he hasn't said is OK can be indiscreet. But email or PM or other methods of contact are less significant.

2. Hard sell/direct solicitation of another appointment. Yes, that can be annoying to some (not all) customers, whether you're talking P4P or selling books or whatever. But that reaction by customers may not -- probably does not -- extend to other forms of contact. Such as . . .

3. Soft sell/polite follow-up. Such as an email or PM a day or two later thanking him for coming to see you, and even expressing in general terms (without getting as specific as "Hey, wanna come see me this afternoon?") a sentiment like "I really enjoyed our time together and hope you come back some time." Depending on the circumstances, e.g., if he's seen her a few times, even an occasional (not frequent, and not if he doesn't respond the first time or two) email or PM to "Hey, I was thinking about you and wanted to say hi; hope everything is going well!"

The original poster may just have talking about something along the lines of #3. I suspect very, very few P4P clients would object to receiving such a follow up. In fact, most would receive it as a very positive indication that their business is valued. They might still go back to see a lady who didn't, unlike the original poster . . . but, if everything else were equal, follow-up along the lines of #3 would probably make most clients more likely to come back. Lack of follow-up won't make me think she doesn't want to see me again. But if she does follow-up, it may make me feel more like a valued client; if I were considering seeing her again anyway, I might be more likely to do it sooner rather than later.

Outside of P4P, that type of follow-up is not all that rare. Most businesses prefer repeat clientele and are always looking for ways to encourage that without being too intrusive. "Thank you" notes or the like are one way that is often done, and very rarely if ever offend the recipients. Yet, in the world of P4P, some ladies forego #3 because they're told that #1 and #2 will irritate the client.

Customer relations. An important (but sometimes neglected) aspect of any job that involves marketing or selling. That, I suspect, is what the original poster was saying. There certainly is no requirement that the ladies do that, and it may not matter to most of your clients. But with some, it may.

------------

Edited to add: From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Frankly, I'm not likely to become a repeat customer unless I'm solicited...too many other fish in the sea tugging on the line for me to arrange dates with everyone I'd like to see.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #25
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Very perceptive, Chevalier.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #26
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

I'm all for it. Someone message me...NOW!
Charlie_Harper is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #27
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I just had one call me up that I had not seen for 6 mos. Not really for that at all
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #28
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
Such as an email or PM a day or two later thanking him for coming to see you...
I always send my gentlemen a thank-you email later in the day after seeing them, but that's not at all the same thing as a phone call out of the blue. I think it's safe to presume a "hobby" email address is safe, but one can make no such assumption about a telephone.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:13 PM   #29
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
3. Soft sell/polite follow-up. Such as an email or PM a day or two later thanking him for coming to see you, and even expressing in general terms (without getting as specific as "Hey, wanna come see me this afternoon?") a sentiment like "I really enjoyed our time together and hope you come back some time." Depending on the circumstances, e.g., if he's seen her a few times, even an occasional (not frequent, and not if he doesn't respond the first time or two) email or PM to "Hey, I was thinking about you and wanted to say hi; hope everything is going well!"

The original poster may just have talking about something along the lines of #3. I suspect very, very few P4P clients would object to receiving such a follow up. In fact, most would receive it as a very positive indication that their business is valued. They might still go back to see a lady who didn't, unlike the original poster . . . but, if everything else were equal, follow-up along the lines of #3 would probably make most clients more likely to come back. Lack of follow-up won't make me think she doesn't want to see me again. But if she does follow-up, it may make me feel more like a valued client; if I were considering seeing her again anyway, I might be more likely to do it sooner rather than later.

Outside of P4P, that type of follow-up is not all that rare. Most businesses prefer repeat clientele and are always looking for ways to encourage that without being too intrusive. "Thank you" notes or the like are one way that is often done, and very rarely if ever offend the recipients. Yet, in the world of P4P, some ladies forego #3 because they're told that #1 and #2 will irritate the client.

Customer relations. An important (but sometimes neglected) aspect of any job that involves marketing or selling. That, I suspect, is what the original poster was saying. There certainly is no requirement that the ladies do that, and it may not matter to most of your clients. But with some, it may.

------------

Edited to add: From another thread:
Ohhhhhh..... I get it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Harper View Post
I'm all for it. Someone message me...NOW!
Uhm, ok....you asked for it!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women