Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #526
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Lessons learned aplenty. Biggest one: hell hath no fury as woman scorned. Almost biblical level simplicity and truth in that.
Well with Sixxbach back with his finger on the button keep disparaging the round ones. and you might learn another lesson!.... He's one of us!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #527
Sweet Scarlett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 185327
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure if this is the real "19 trees" or not (a personal friend who knows him says it is not him) has been trying to get me to come over, become aggressive via text and sending excessive messages. I've never meet with the guy but he is asking for full nude pictures and this evening he threatened to send out bad reviews of me and get others to do the same with slanderous and untrue accusations. His number is (512) 9*&-#$4@) no posting of personal info.. staff
Sweet Scarlett is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #528
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Scarlett View Post
Not sure if this is the real "19 trees" or not (a personal friend who knows him says it is not him) has been trying to get me to come over, become aggressive via text and sending excessive messages. I've never meet with the guy but he is asking for full nude pictures and this evening he threatened to send out bad reviews of me and get others to do the same with slanderous and untrue accusations. His number is (512) 9*&-#$4@) no posting of personal info.. staff
I doubt seriously the person calling you is Trees. You can google the number and reports will come up.
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #529
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Other ladies have told me of receiving calls from someone claiming to be Trees, but ask for PM on eccie to verify identity. Be very careful.
BB
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #530
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is NOT Trees but a dangerous bad guy ...always have them pm you to verify it is who they say they are
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #531
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Staff? Did you search that number your self. We depend on you to keep those of us on the site safe. What did you find? The lady will find she has to fork over money to locate the name for that number. You all have the site to reimburse you for the phone search.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #532
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Staff? Did you search that number your self. We depend on you to keep those of us on the site safe. What did you find? The lady will find she has to fork over money to locate the name for that number. You all have the site to reimburse you for the phone search.
The staff doesn't screen numbers for us..Its up to each lady to do her part to keep herself safe.....
Old 11-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #533
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Harassment

In this case harassment is involved and staff should take the lead to protect all of us. I have tried to get the name of a caller and discovered it would cost about$15 to $25 to get the name. Staff can purchase a group account to search numbers for not much more.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #534
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In this case harassment is involved and staff should take the lead to protect all of us. I have tried to get the name of a caller and discovered it would cost about$15 to $25 to get the name. Staff can purchase a group account to search numbers for not much more.
The only time staff gets involved is if it happens on the board then he gets banned..problem with that is he just signs back up under a new name...
Old 11-11-2013, 02:43 AM   #535
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Those "look up a number" services are usually illegal. They may also be fraudulent.

It would be a bad idea for the board to take such an illegal action in an official capacity.

The board doesn't usually get directly involved in activities that don't take place on the board via PM, posts, etc. It would put the board at risk in several ways. However, individuals here may help you. You can also discuss your problems, post alerts, and get advice on the board.

This is yet another case where you need to realize that you should never believe someone is "Joe from eccie" unless you contact them through eccie.

And for the record, I'm not part of the staff of this board.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #536
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Sorry, not happening, there is only so much we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Those "look up a number" services are usually illegal. They may also be fraudulent.

It would be a bad idea for the board to take such an illegal action in an official capacity.

The board doesn't usually get directly involved in activities that don't take place on the board via PM, posts, etc. It would put the board at risk in several ways. However, individuals here may help you. You can also discuss your problems, post alerts, and get advice on the board.

This is yet another case where you need to realize that you should never believe someone is "Joe from eccie" unless you contact them through eccie.

And for the record, I'm not part of the staff of this board.

Thanks GneissGuy!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women