Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #31
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post
I think you have a really interesting mind; I disagree with you about what 'replaceable' means. Things of value, even unique things, can be replaced; accidentally disintegrating the Louis 15th armchair in your grandmother's parlor doesn't mean that space will remain empty forever, thank goodness.
Well, then, I guess that the 49ers, long ago, replaced Steve Young because they filled his roster spot. Or that the city of Cleveland replaced the Browns because they have another NFL team with the same name and team colors.

Clearly the providers play the role of vaginas, orgasm vending machines or cum dumpsters, so they're all eminently replaceable. I think the next time I pass by a child's funeral, I'll just walk over to the grieving parents and remind them to cheer up since I have it on good authority that everything is replaceable.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #32
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Uh-Oh.
Guest092810 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #33
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Clearly the providers play the role of vaginas, orgasm vending machines or cum dumpsters, so they're all eminently replaceable. I think the next time I pass by a child's funeral, I'll just walk over to the grieving parents and remind them to cheer up since I have it on good authority that everything is replaceable.
I must have had ten different responses typed up to address the posts by some of the hobbyists that apparently do not really like woman. leave it to Carl to hit the nail on the head and succinctly summarize my thoughts as well.
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #34
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Well, then, I guess that the 49ers, long ago, replaced Steve Young because they filled his roster spot. Or that the city of Cleveland replaced the Browns because they have another NFL team with the same name and team colors.

Where were you a quarter-century ago when grandma was considering having me whacked?
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #35
levibob56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Carl you're the man!!!!!!
levibob56 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #36
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default some clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Some of the ladies are prejudging his ability to moderate and be fair based on the way he likes to hobby...because of the market segment he prefers.......

Please do tell.....

You know I do not like the idea of him being a mod and it isn't because he sees sw's. It's because of a long list of other things done to ladies.
I have said I will no longer defend my hobby choices (what types of providers I see) again. I will however defend myself when its brought to question of "other things I have done to ladies". I thought about this and I am one who can call out my faults. I have no issues with that whatsoever. Not many hobbyists and/or providers can point out their faults in this hobby.

The first fault I came up with. "Haggling".... Guilty as charged. I prefer 30 min sessions and usually just BBBJCIM sessions. I have before messaged ladies who don't advertise those preferences of mine because I find them attractive and still want to see them. I offer them a price because there is no listing of the said activity. I offer what I deem reasonable. Sometimes the price offered is not what the lady wants and at times they agree quickly. They will either agree to it or not and im fine with that. That won't be done anymore. Please keep in mind I have not done that to every lady.

Second fault..... I have in the in the past, been emotional in my posts with my POV and have been condescending and/or sarcastic with someone who does not agree with me. Not all the time granted but it has occured. I can admit to that too.

Third fault....... I was rather rude to a provider because she did not want to see me even with my large amount of references. It is her choice and right to see me or NOT see me. I was wrong for that and have apologized to her.

Never will stalking, cyber or otherwise, aggressive behavior during session or shorted their money, or any kind of abuse be on the list of things I "have done" to ladies.

I know there are ladies who don't want me as a mod and I RESPECT that. That's your right as it is mine to give my business to whomever I choose. I have 25 ok's on P411 if my hobby "sins" were that great or many, why do ladies continue to agree to see me. It is because I am a good client for a session. I don't over stay my time and am prompt for appointments, practice good hygeine, and recommend providers with great service to other members. I know I have brought good business to the gals I review/see. One could say I'm bad business for someone but I GUARANTEE you there are providers who have PM'd me to take me up on my BBBJ list because they know some hobbyists respect my opinions on service levels for providers etc.

Judge my ability to mod on the actions taken while I'm a mod. I don't care who you are I will help anyone. I have helped quite a few providers with verification status, editing contact information information like a phone number that they dont want in a review and other private issues as well. Someone can dislike me if they choose but keep in mind that there are many new members and even established members (who won't say) that I have helped out before I was a mod and will continue to do so. That includes the women too.

To address some who Pm'd me about the Whispers comment. That was taken care of by SP. It has been said that matters such as warnings or points are to be handled between the recipient of the warnings or points and the issuer. The name calling of a provider was uncalled for. I agree that it should not have happened. Action was taken but is between SP and Whispers. ANY member who may be given points or a warning will be handled the same way, whether its name calling or posting more on than ad per week, etc.... in private but do know something was done.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #37
Carl
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post
Where were you a quarter-century ago when grandma was considering having me whacked?
I was trying to get my virginity replaced. That didn't work, either.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #38
Anonymous170
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

.... This thread is gonna get locked soon I bet
Anonymous170 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #39
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
I must have had ten different responses typed up to address the posts by some of the hobbyists that apparently do not really like woman. leave it to Carl to hit the nail on the head and succinctly summarize my thoughts as well.
You sound more like a woman or someone programmed by a woman with that response...... Classic thought though.... Some of us disagree with women therefore we HATE women...

Well I hated at least a half a dozen women so far this month it seems! I would really have to work harder to afford more of them if I ever took a liking to them I guess!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
The first fault I came up with. "Haggling".... Guilty as charged. I prefer 30 min sessions and usually just BBBJCIM sessions. I have before messaged ladies who don't advertise those preferences of mine because I find them attractive and still want to see them. I offer them a price because there is no listing of the said activity. I offer what I deem reasonable. Sometimes the price offered is not what the lady wants and at times they agree quickly. They will either agree to it or not and im fine with that. That won't be done anymore. Please keep in mind I have not done that to every lady.

Some wusses might consider that a fault..... Seems like good business to me....I'm in a Sales position assisting buyers in acquiring what they want. I often approach someone with NO INTENTION of selling to make them an offer or convince them to sell....

Second fault..... I have in the in the past, been emotional in my posts with my POV and have been condescending and/or sarcastic with someone who does not agree with me. Not all the time granted but it has occured. I can admit to that too.

Human Nature..... Unless your a borg like me..... I keep emotions out of it all....

Third fault....... I was rather rude to a provider because she did not want to see me even with my large amount of references. It is her choice and right to see me or NOT see me. I was wrong for that and have apologized to her.

ehhhhh...... You probably spent that money on 4 or 5 other ladies needing the business in the long run.....

Never will stalking, cyber or otherwise, aggressive behavior during session or shorted their money, or any kind of abuse be on the list of things I "have done" to ladies.

I know there are ladies who don't want me as a mod and I RESPECT that. That's your right as it is mine to give my business to whomever I choose. I have 25 ok's on P411 if my hobby "sins" were that great or many, why do ladies continue to agree to see me. It is because I am a good client for a session. I don't over stay my time and am prompt for appointments, practice good hygeine, and recommend providers with great service to other members. I know I have brought good business to the gals I review/see. One could say I'm bad business for someone but I GUARANTEE you there are providers who have PM'd me to take me up on my BBBJ list because they know some hobbyists respect my opinions on service levels for providers etc.

As it should be..... You haven't steered anyone wrong yet.....

Judge my ability to mod on the actions taken while I'm a mod. I don't care who you are I will help anyone. I have helped quite a few providers with verification status, editing contact information information like a phone number that they dont want in a review and other private issues as well. Someone can dislike me if they choose but keep in mind that there are many new members and even established members (who won't say) that I have helped out before I was a mod and will continue to do so. That includes the women too.

To address some who Pm'd me about the Whispers comment. That was taken care of by SP. It has been said that matters such as warnings or points are to be handled between the recipient of the warnings or points and the issuer. The name calling of a provider was uncalled for. I agree that it should not have happened. Action was taken but is between SP and Whispers. ANY member who may be given points or a warning will be handled the same way, whether its name calling or posting more on than ad per week, etc.... in private but do know something was done.

sixx
Huh? Someone is already PMing you complaining about me? NOOOooooooooo... Tell me it isn't so!

:mf r_lol:

Now ya get to earn those big bucks you were promised!.....

Old 07-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #41
Whispers

Quote:
O.V.M.'s I like that!.....

ATMs meet the OVMs...

And before you make that comment Carl you might ask them if they knew what their child wanted to be when they grew up.... If they respond that she wanted to grow up to be a provider on some SHMB..... Then feel free to say what you want.....

Otherwise try to keep it in context a bit?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #42
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous170 View Post
.... This thread is gonna get locked soon I bet

Well....... A line from a Charlie Daniels Song comes to mind!......

Over 1200 views in 24 hours...... On a Weekend?....

It's Entertainment!.....
Old 07-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #43
Carl
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
O.V.M.'s I like that!.....

ATMs meet the OVMs...

And before you make that comment Carl you might ask them if they knew what their child wanted to be when they grew up.... If they respond that she wanted to grow up to be a provider on some SHMB..... Then feel free to say what you want.....

Otherwise try to keep it in context a bit?
Well, how's this for context? You and 78704 seem to disagree on the meaning of "replaceable." He holds that everything, even things that are unique and of value, are replaceable. You hold that some of the guys on here aren't replaceable because of their uniqueness and special hobby expertise. The two positions are mutually exclusive. Either everybody is replaceable or not everybody is replaceable. Which of you is right and which of you is wrong? I'm curious, because my comments from Steve Young, to the new Cleveland Browns to a deceased child should provide the both of you with ample fodder for a lively debate. In context, of course.

Unless, of course you feel, that in the case of a child that wanted to grow up to be a provider on some SHMB, the parents would be within their rights to reconsider the value of their child's life and opt explicitly for replacing their child. Then there might be one less point of contention for the two of you.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor View Post
Kind Gentlemen of ECCIE:

The Problem With Whispers is quite simple. He posts his opinions in a no-holds barred manner and there is often some truth to what he says. This causes many to think him a reasonable man and worthy of the hero-worship he so desires and actively pursues.

But many of the statements and accusations he makes are false, yet are repeated and repeated by him, and then by others, with no offer of proof.

Well..... I've been known as a lot of things over the 10 years I've been on boards like this but a liar is not one of them darlin...... There is enough real drama and crap going around that nothing needs to be fabricated.... Just presented......

And that's something that really bugs some of the ladies about how things have changed... Some of their crap makes it to the boards and is not getting swept under the rug like before.....

It is clear he knows the Strip Club business inside and out. Bully for him. It is also clear that a large number of you have attended and enjoyed his luncheons and the opportunities they afford. Bully for you!

Ahh come on Casey.... Belittling me is OK but do you really want to belittle the guys that come to the parties? They just want a chance to hang out with other guys and meet young sexy ladies to spend their money on! Don't be a hater on them!

But beyond that? He is a very sad case. I pity him the hatred he must hold in his heart, for he is the prime example of a man who would not be able to get "any" from any woman if he didn't pay for it. Not even the barely legal father-figure seeking easily manipulated girls he so fancies. But trust me, he pays for it. Maybe not every time they "hang out", maybe not very much money, maybe not even his own money but through introductions to others, or by the thrill of being in the company of a high-roller while enjoying a nice dinner.

You are so right..... I never "get any"...... not without paying..... then again It has long been my contention that we pay for it in a variety of ways throughout life...... Getting it from a Wife is the most expensive of all as you have to provide for her after your dead and gone if you do right bey her...... Girlfriends?.... Mistresses?..... Yup..... Less expensive then wives but expensive none the less.... So I think I'm doing pretty good when I get a text or a phone call and an invitation to lunch, dinner or to just hang out and it turns into something else.....

Your right though...
."Maybe not every time they "hang out", maybe not very much money, maybe not even his own money but through introductions to others, or by the thrill of being in the company of a high-roller while enjoying a nice dinner" But unlike some other's that try to glamorize it I keep it in context.... And I have no problems with that......

He says he is much different in person than he is on the boards. Which persona do you think is closer to his inner-self? The poser or the proser?

Actually..... I'm shy, timid and withdrawn!

Indeed, he is a man of many faces. And of contradictions. One need only read the excerpts quoted above to understand how deeply these contradictions run.

So admire him for his accomplishments and utilize his advice, if you are so inclined. But he also deserves your pity for having become such a deeply troubled man, who resorts to seeking influence and the adulation of others, and ultimately to overcome his inadequacies, through gossip, fabrication, innuendo, malicious attacks, and self-promotion on a "hobby" message board.

He is enjoying all this attention very much. His legacy in hobbyland is being cemented, bringing his most fervent desires to fruition.

How very nice for him. And how pitifully sad.

Your Faithful Friend,
Casey Taylor
My Legacy in Hobbyland?.... I'll have to think on that one a bit.... Do I get to put my hand prints in wet cement somewhere? or is the cement comment more about the shoes you would like to fit me with when you toss me in the lake!

As to my "inadequacies"????.... It's not nice to make fun of man's "equipment"!... Shame on you....But I gotta ask...... Who told you?
Old 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #45
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

As I have heard many times before "I have no dog in this hunt" I have found the thread very entertaining, until one of the "valued posters" mentioned the deceased child analogy. That is just wrong on so many levels. There is no place on this or any board too use such a statement. No excuse. There is no way anyone can justify such a statement. I think keeping the mention of children, deceased or not, does not belong in any of these threads. Excuse me for butting in, I have no favorites here, but that just pisses me off. I have my reasons.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women