Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2011, 02:15 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I can turn any man into a yellow knight. Just say WHEN!
You've always been one that wants to piss on the men that pay the bills darlin......

I guess a few guys like being with with a manhater.....

But.....

Why don't you join us in the SpiderHole where we don't have to be nice to each other and say what we really feel!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #17
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Man-hater? WRONG!!!! This coming from a man who's been recently begging numerous folks to introduce WM to you. Never gonna happen as long as I live!
No man pays my bills. Mr know it all!!! I have a JOB that pays my bills and it ain't no men. TYVM!!
This is MY hobby and I enjoy pissing on men who enjoy the erotic side of being UNINHIBITED with a woman who enjoys pleasuring them that way.
Not something you would ever understand. Since you hate on *women* who are strong and know what they want and who they won't tolerate.

And I don't need some underground forum to voice my opinion where the likes of you can continue to attack & hate on women who stand up to you. I know all about that forum thanks to being invited and I DECLINED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You've always been one that wants to piss on the men that pay the bills darlin......

I guess a few guys like being with with a manhater.....

But.....

Why don't you join us in the SpiderHole where we don't have to be nice to each other and say what we really feel!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:49 PM   #18
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

WM I was just jokin with you, hope I didn't irritate you.
Big Joe is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #19
Whispers

Quote:
Man-hater? WRONG!!!! This coming from a man who's been recently begging numerous folks to introduce WM to you. Never gonna happen as long as I live!

Delusional again huh? We already met and I wasn't impressed as I prefer much, MUCH younger women..... but that was when you were calling yourself something else...... back before one of the many implosions when you could change your name at whim..... And why are you talking in the 3rd party? Something you need to share with us?

No man pays my bills. Mr know it all!!! I have a JOB that pays my bills and it ain't no men. TYVM!!

This is MY hobby and I enjoy pissing on men who enjoy the erotic side of being UNINHIBITED with a woman who enjoys pleasuring them that way.

Ohhhh KKKKKKK! Getting pissed on is erotic?.... I'll pass on that but thanks for enlightening us....

Not something you would ever understand. Since you hate on *women* who are strong and know what they want and who they won't tolerate.

Honey.... Darlin.... Dear....... I don't hate on any women...... I just point out the issues where I see them....I love women..EVEN women with issues!... Give me a needy bipolar stripper having a bad hair day a week off her meds any day of the week...... Thats a gal that will give you one hell of a ride!

And I don't need some underground forum to voice my opinion where the likes of you can continue to attack & hate on women who stand up to you. I know all about that forum thanks to being invited and I DECLINED!!
Well... Declining might not be allowed..... I think it is one of the few rules they have...... In order to decline you have to first VISIT the forum and explain why you want to decline..... Then we vote on it......

You should be honored.... Only the best of the WORST get called to serve.....

In all honesty...... you can loosen the girdle and leave the control tops at home and come as you are..... We all get to be who we are there....
Old 06-23-2011, 03:04 PM   #20
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I think i'll see Wicked Milf this weekend......
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
I think i'll see Wicked Milf this weekend......

Yeah... put her in rotation with "the one that shall not be mentioned" and Karlie.........

Oh wait... You don't spend any money on ladies that anyone knows of as I recall..... You just white knight different female causes.......

You go Girl!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #22
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah... put her in rotation with "the one that shall not be mentioned" and Karlie.........

Oh wait... You don't spend any money on ladies that anyone knows of as I recall..... You just white knight different female causes.......

You go Girl!
Oh noes!!! We has another rrrabbit on our hands.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #23
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

this is gettin good!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:50 PM   #24
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
Oh noes!!! We has another rrrabbit on our hands.
ah hell no...... I ain't anywhere near as nice as him.... I do thank the ladies with the tats that display them because it helps me immediately move on to the next ad..... MOST of my experiences with inked ladies over the years has given me the opinion that they are insecure and attention starved so they ink to get noticed and paid some attention.....

That being said though..... I've come to get to know a few ladies with ink and have enjoyed them once I knew them... but even those were insecure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
WM I was just jokin with you, hope I didn't irritate you.
Dude.... Don't apologize.... Your a guy and she hates ya unless yer forking over the doh to let her do what she wants with you......

That's gotta be one of the wussiest things I've seen ...... a guy apologizing to WM.....
Old 06-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #25
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default hmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
do you think that might tarnish my armour?
Well protein might make it shine.
Pee however it for sure will make it smear.....lol
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #26
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is a first, girls with tattoos are insecure? That is a new outlook on it thats for sure! How did you come to this conclusion?
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #27
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Karlie's got lots of stellar reviews...i wouldnt mind seeing her

thanks for the heads up.
old man

Quote:

You go Girl!
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #28
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
ah hell no...... I ain't anywhere near as nice as him.... I do thank the ladies with the tats that display them because it helps me immediately move on to the next ad..... MOST of my experiences with inked ladies over the years has given me the opinion that they are insecure and attention starved so they ink to get noticed and paid some attention.....

That being said though..... I've come to get to know a few ladies with ink and have enjoyed them once I knew them... but even those were insecure....

Dude.... Don't apologize.... Your a guy and she hates ya unless yer forking over the doh to let her do what she wants with you......

That's gotta be one of the wussiest things I've seen ...... a guy apologizing to WM.....
wussy huh? Says the guy that's picking on women online behind the safety of a computer screen to assert his authority and subside his insecurity with his tiny dick. Your such a tough guy!
Old 06-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #29
Whispers

I haven't "picked" on women.... I provide assessments of business issues and attitudes of the prostitutes in the mix from time to time. That IS what the board is about.

And I am very social and don't "hide" I go to as well as throw parties all the time.... Seems that the "haters" and "wusses" live their lives here on the net though and don't venture out.....
Old 06-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
That is a first, girls with tattoos are insecure? That is a new outlook on it thats for sure! How did you come to this conclusion?
I think I stated it was my own personal conclusion from experiences over the years.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women