Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Why do we Play the way we do? Independent Providers vs Agency Girls vs Dancers that P4P vs Civiliains that P4P vs Sugarbabies

Meant to address a misconception regarding why I personally do not see many Austin Independent Ladies as well as allow others to voice their opinion the Subject. It seems some of the Independent ladies here think Austin COeD is meant for them and them alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
BTW, which of you ladies would like to give Whispers a public or a private vouch? Oh, yeah, he hangs out on the independent boards but admits to not contributing to the independent girls with his precious time and $$$. Seems like he should go hang out in the stripper and agency section where he claims they want him so much that he gets MORE than he would from the Indy's.
Let me ask you honestly TaylorMaiden, Could any lady publicly or privately do so without getting crucified by you and your gaggle of geese? read Further for some clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
I'm confused... what is this "independent board" that Taylor is referring to? Is she saying that the Co-Ed section is the"independent board"?
I think she and a few others BELIEVE that the COeD Section is THEIR little marketing playpen and guys that hobby with anything OTHER THAN Independents have no business posting here....

Let me address for a moment why people do not see me spending much time or money on Participating Austin Independent Providers.

Maybe a few gents that actually KNOW me might be able to verify some of this but any review I've written over the last 10 years (there are a few hundred of them out there) will substantiate it if you have any questions

1) physical/age preference..... I like 18-25 Year Old Spinners without a lot of ink, piercings or manmades.

The vast majority of my reviews will fall into this category....

I've attended 11 Austin and San Antonio Socials or GC Club Luncheons over the last couple of years and at 7 of them I brought ladies with me that are of the "type" I tend to prefer. Many of the guys met the ladies with me and not a single one of them topped the scales above 120 or were more than 23yo.

I'm an Ass and Thigh guy and prefer smaller breasted women. Both men and women have met ladies in my company and know for a fact this personal preference.

So if anyone would like to point me to the Local 18-25 Year Old Spinners that are participating members of the Independent Providers that make up this Posting Community feel free to send me a link. maybe I missed someone I would like to see!

2) I seldom care for "high volume" ladies. I won't spend time with anyone if I'm not the first appt of the day or if they are seeing 5 or more clients a week.

3) I seldom care for overly "experienced" ladies. I prefer "fresh" as well as relatively "new to the business" kind of ladies.

Why? They are much more eager to please and less jaded by the whole process than some become over the years.

I've written well over a hundred FIRST reviews of ladies never reviewed in any community over the years. On ASPD I was one of a few guys that would get a first call from Amber when she had Yours Tonight and had a new girl joining the Agency.

I've belonged to many communities over the years and none have been worse than this one as to guys being afraid or concerned with introducing ladies to this community.

In other communities I saw many Indies and traveling girls that were new to the board. Not here in Austin

Why? Because a certain group of "ladies" and/or their PW WK "suitors" will descend like vultures on them and convince them that the $180-$220 and hour THEY thought were fair was too low and convince them to raise their rates to $300 an hour right away

So Austin does not see much of an influx of "new talent" compared to other areas and Austin tends to be the most expensive to hobby in if you choose to see Board Independents.

Hopefully, we can see a change in that and start seeing some new talent come to the table.

I used to enjoy introducing ladies to a community.

4) I'm selfish. I like having what most other guys can not have. I see a gal two or three times typically before reviewing or introducing her to the community because I want to know I am DONE with her before one of my buddies start fucking her.

I don't know why but I always get wierded out knowing I'm fucking the same girl a buddy is.

More than one guy can probably vouch for the fact that after I introduce them to a gal and they see them a couple of times that the girl will mention that I no longer see them.... See Reason 3 for clarification.

5) I think many of the ladies that post in this community are simply over priced. As do many of the guys and unfortunately many are afraid to publicly post it. Too many ladies here suffer from GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome) $180-$220 an hour is the norm in a lot of markets and a number that many of the guys regular discuss as being acceptable.

Many of us know ladies in that price range that we see..... Some of you ladies grandfather guys in those price ranges while holding out for $250-$300 an hour from other's. I have no access to Girl Talk or PIE or whatever but I would bet money on their being conversations between the ladies to hold steady at those $250-$300 levels..

Personally I tend to spend $250-$350 quite regularly. At least weekly and sometimes twice a week. But I'm spending it on some young lady that is having dinner or drinks with me, maybe seeing a show or a movie and then hanging out BCD for 2-3 hours as well...

Do I step OUTSIDE these boundaries on occasion? Absolutely! There have been a few ladies over the years that were High Volume that I spent countless numbers of hours with due to their physical appearance as well as their talented skills.

There have been a few outside my stated preferences that were heavier and big breasted but had phenomenal Board Presence and personality and enamored me at Socials with their charm and wit.

There have been a few outside the age range but admittedly, very few.

There was a popular Austin Indy in this community last year that recently turned 30 that I spent an evening with last October during her third trimester with manmades as well as ink..... How is that for stepping out of my comfort zone?

So.... For those that seem intent to point out that I do not see Austin Independent Providers that post in this community, there is my explanation as to why as well as my preferences.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
dookiexp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Good read, I'm with you 100% on the price front and happy to admit I have never payed more than 250 though in all honestly 180-220 is my range now there is plenty of talent to be had at that price and i do not see the need to change. Yes i would love to see an Angelina or a tess who both look fantastic but the price is to high for me and that's the choice I make. As i have said before they can charge what they want and people will choose to see them or not.

I would guess im one of the minority who can be pretty frugal and not be lured in by the marketing but then again im not having trouble meeting people in real life for some fun. I do this hobby as its on demand and i get what i want when i want it and i also prefer an older women which thankfully we have plenty of on this board who are hot.

While i agree with the sentiment of new talent that you raise i actually rarely go for girls between 18-25 as in all honesty when i go out i can meet people in that range with not to many issues in the circles i hang out. I also find it interesting in regards to how you see girls at that age eager to please, i have always found girls of my age to be somewhat reserved and unsure of themselves leading to them holding back, while when with people in there 30s plus i have had some of the most mind blowing sex ever as they leave there inhibitions at the door. I am game for all new talent though including talent of the more mature age range but it appears we have neither really at present which is a shame.
dookiexp is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Chillax old man Chillax.....
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I spend 90% of my hobby dollars on strippers.

I do so because I know what I am getting upfront. I talk to the girls for a while first, and get to gauge their personalitity (at least the personality that they choose to show me), and ofcourse, I get to SEE them before we agree to meet BCD.

I have a wide range of likes when it comes to women, Asian, AA, hispanic, white... whatever. But, I am an ass and thigh man overall. I also have a weakness for ladies with full pouty lips. I usually choose to spend BCD time with ladies because they remind me of someone else that I have known or seen in the past. Barbies only need not apply, I like many types of women.

I haven't had very good luck with providers. Only one or two of the ladies that I have met actually look like the photos that they post, and I am too nice to walk away for fear that it will hurt their feelings. So, I choose to see providers only every now and then, usually just for FBSM.

my 2 cents

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
Chillax old man Chillax.....
My spidey sense tells me something is not right about you.....
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
+1
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default WOW! Austin coed knows drama!

Damn, you guys make the Dallas coed seem boring
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
+1
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
Jay Walker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I like to play all types of ways.

Clubs: I totally get where Whispers is coming from. The thrill of the chase can be intoxicating. The only problem is that it can take a lot of time. After a long hiatus, I ventured out into the strip club scene recently. Five hours and three clubs later I finally found myself a little hottie who agreed to P4P. Funny thing is, once she agreed to terms the chase was over and I wasn't really that interested anymore.

Agencies: Years ago, when Amazing was around I used them extensively and paid 3 bills without hesitation. Photo's were always updated and accurate, they had some smoking hot talent, and on any given day could provide most anything I had an appetite for within 1 to 2 hours. They had clean, comfortable, safe apartment incalls on both sides of town. Safe, reliable, convenient, non-time consuming... Worth every penny.

Independents: I'm sort of with Whispers on this one. I get a thrill out of a new discovery, or an unknown quantity. Of the handful that are regular posters, few if any interest me much at all. I've actually met several of our local independents off of the clock. They had no idea that I knew who they were, and they had no idea that I'd ever hobbied. I had some ok times, and an overnighter or two but my standards go down a bit when it's free. There are a few independents who interest me a LOT (Carly, Angelina, Kara Lynn Kelley, Karlie are a few that come to mind). But, they're all well over $300 and my pockets aren't as deep as they once were. Because of what is available in the marketplace either doesn't interest me much or is more expensive than I care to pay, I haven't done the provider thing much lately.

Other: I've been very fortunate to find some really nice prospective sugar babies who were extremely hot and fun. It's amazing how much access you can have to a smoking hot non pro coed or 20 something for six or eight hundred bucks over the course of a month. Street? To each his own Six and Spider, but I just don't really get it.
Jay Walker is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:45 PM   #10
Onceler
Gaining Momentum

Whispers,
While I always find interesting information in your posts, understand this question as simply a question.
Why would you feel the need to justify your hobby practices to anyone publicly? Or why would anyone else in this thread? I know a lot of stirring has occurred this weekend, but regardless, I am surprised you would think anyone needs justification for how you choose to hobby. Or any of your guys above think you need to clarify your preference or methods to ANYONE? I certainly don't think you owe me any justification for how you choose to operate.
If it becomes necessary to justify MY methods of selecting, seeing, payment, or lack of any of the previous so any particular party is "informed", then it'll be a long wait for them.
And no I don't have any reviews yet. I haven't had anyone to review in a few months. So I'll go ahead and step right up to claim I have no qualifications for contributions to any thread. I didn't pack my ASPD luggage.

Onceler
... interested observer...
Onceler is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #11
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
My +1 makes 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
Whispers,
While I always find interesting information in your posts, understand this question as simply a question.
Why would you feel the need to justify your hobby practices to anyone publicly? Or why would anyone else in this thread? I know a lot of stirring has occurred this weekend, but regardless, I am surprised you would think anyone needs justification for how you choose to hobby. Or any of your guys above think you need to clarify your preference or methods to ANYONE? I certainly don't think you owe me any justification for how you choose to operate.
If it becomes necessary to justify MY methods of selecting, seeing, payment, or lack of any of the previous so any particular party is "informed", then it'll be a long wait for them.
And no I don't have any reviews yet. I haven't had anyone to review in a few months. So I'll go ahead and step right up to claim I have no qualifications for contributions to any thread. I didn't pack my ASPD luggage.

Onceler
... interested observer...
I agree wholeheartedly. I don't ask a lady to justify why some things are on the menu and some aren't. I certainly don't ask why some guys like FBSM and others BBBJCIMNSNQ (as if we all didn't like that). We are all different and like different things and that should be cool with everyone else. I gave up trying to explain myself a long time ago!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers,

Why would you feel the need to justify your hobby practices to anyone publicly? Or why would anyone else in this thread?.
I wasn't "justifying" anything..... I was clarifying something while making a point.

On Average, I find Austin Independents to be overpriced and lack the "look" I tend to prefer.

San Antonio has a full menu, as does Houston and Dallas.

We are a College Town so where are all those young spinning indies?

They are certainly there....

They are just not being brought into this community and I believe there to be several reason around that, one of which has been the heavy handed "controlling" by some folks around here intent on keeping price points high and competition low.

The Post served one purpose I hoped for, a buddy emailed me a pic of one of his UTRs exactly in line with what I want in a lady and I'll be spending some money on her before the end of the week.

It would be nice to see Austin get to being a city we all felt fine about sharing talent within as well as bringing new talent to the boards.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #13
Onceler
Gaining Momentum

Whispers,
Valid points from you. Thanks for hearing me out. But what stops a review from being posted about any successful talent then? If the gal is UTR, she is unlikely to become part of the community anyways right? With a review, at least the information is shared for individuals seeking the same in a provider and there is no ability of providers to comment on the review threads. There is no "bullying" (or shouldn't be) in a review thread.
What is concerning is the claims and discussions of ladies who might be legitimate and enjoyable talent being referenced with no reviews, no contact information, and apparently no course to achieve either unless posting an ISO. Your concerns, to me, seems to indicate that you know talent who would not be welcomed here because of certain bullying. But you are an advocate of letting the community decide how to police itself. So which is it in this case? Are you protecting the talent (because they requested not to be exposed to the community) by not reviewing them rather than let the board police the information itself? New talent which is well-reviewed will always be able to drive their own business. The community will support them despite any "bullying" which I would hope gets outted in a thread or alert because wlll reviewed ladies get business (typically). I'd like to know anyone who is trying to price fix or "strong-arm" anyone else. I think that's relevant information to the board.
You mention the post got you a private email contact, yet you did not care to post who is the lady recommended to you. I think if you'd received the assistance from a fellow comrade and never discussed it, it would not be such a tease. Or at least wouldn't call into question the legitimacy of your hobbying which sparked your post initially. But your last post reminds me of someone who says:
"Man I ate at this great restaurant... can't tell you the name or where it is. And I don't think I can tell you what I ate, but the meal was amazing and SO affordable."

And again, I read the above posts and responses as justifying each gents way of hobbying and why they choose why they participate in this little game. I choose if and when I see fit regardless of power struggles, influence, flirtation, or coercion. I encourage the same in others. I play for my own team.
Thanks for listening and the debate.

Onceler
...under my own radar...
Onceler is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers,
Valid points from you. Thanks for hearing me out. But what stops a review from being posted about any successful talent then? If the gal is UTR, she is unlikely to become part of the community anyways right? With a review, at least the information is shared for individuals seeking the same in a provider and there is no ability of providers to comment on the review threads. There is no "bullying" (or shouldn't be) in a review thread.
The problem comes in when the lady being reviewed is contacted by certain ladies or guys who want to coach them and get their rates up and in line with what they believe we should be paying....

Austin has not proven to be a community of "guys looking out for other guys" the way many other communities have been and still are... It has prove to be much more a community of PWs looking out for their "ladies" undermining the process...

Quote:
What is concerning is the claims and discussions of ladies who might be legitimate and enjoyable talent being referenced with no reviews, no contact information, and apparently no course to achieve either unless posting an ISO. Your concerns, to me, seems to indicate that you know talent who would not be welcomed here because of certain bullying. But you are an advocate of letting the community decide how to police itself. So which is it in this case? Are you protecting the talent (because they requested not to be exposed to the community) by not reviewing them rather than let the board police the information itself?
Not really. I am protecting the price point.... I've introduced DOZENS of guys to ladies in the $200-$300 per 2-4 hou playing field....

I just do not do it on the boards..... Ztonk, Ezman, Unagi,Jim Bob,
rekcaSxT, Howler, ATXBrad and many other guys have met and had the option of seeing multiple ladies I know.

I share quite well..... But with guys I build a certain level of trust with..... Guys that are not going to talk the $300 per 3 hour girl into $250 an hour rates.....

THIS community has too many of THOSE kinds of guys....

It's been tolerated for years because it has been a female dominated market.....

Quote:
New talent which is well-reviewed will always be able to drive their own business. The community will support them despite any "bullying" which I would hope gets outted in a thread or alert because wlll reviewed ladies get business (typically). I'd like to know anyone who is trying to price fix or "strong-arm" anyone else. I think that's relevant information to the board.

You mention the post got you a private email contact, yet you did not care to post who is the lady recommended to you. I think if you'd received the assistance from a fellow comrade and never discussed it, it would not be such a tease. Or at least wouldn't call into question the legitimacy of your hobbying which sparked your post initially. But your last post reminds me of someone who says:
"Man I ate at this great restaurant... can't tell you the name or where it is. And I don't think I can tell you what I ate, but the meal was amazing and SO affordable."

And again, I read the above posts and responses as justifying each gents way of hobbying and why they choose why they participate in this little game. I choose if and when I see fit regardless of power struggles, influence, flirtation, or coercion. I encourage the same in others. I play for my own team.
Thanks for listening and the debate.

Onceler
...under my own radar...
No Problem..... There was a day when I would walk a girl into a group and say Hey... This is my buddy CK or Dennis or Amber or Ghost..... They are going to tell you all about this online place that can really benefit you and help you keep safe and I would just walk away to find the next one....

For stated reasons I don't feel capable of doing that here in Austin..... yet....

maybe someday......

In the meantime... Is there something missing from the three reviews of the 4 girls that have each been seen by myself as well as other members of this community?

The reviews were done in the typical acceptable manner regarding dancers.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:05 PM   #15
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I've introduced DOZENS of guys to ladies in the $200-$300 per 2-4 hou playing field....

I share quite well.....
Hey I just wanted to say... This is one of the reasons I can't hate you. In my long, long, long post the other day I called you sleazy in a bad way and sleazy in a good way. At least that was the way I intended it. Like I said, I don't know that you're a guy I want to be lifelong buds with with but I can't understand why people have SUCH a problem with you. Unless you're pulling shit that I don't know about. None of your posts, that I recall, have any real venom or name calling unless someone's called you out. All you really do is stick up for the guy's POV and you always bring up relevant, valid points about the hobby in a very straight, pull-no-punches way. And boring threads get interesting after you post. Maybe the way you do it rubs people the wrong way, like you said, but WHAT you're doing seems pretty valuable to the hobbyists IMHO. And if people's knee jerk reaction to anything you say wasn't "screw you, troll" then it might be a lot calmer around here.

Most of the girls that I'm interested in aren't frequent posters or even posters at all. I'm probably more interested in the kind of girls - at least in their looks - that you find in the strip clubs (hotties in their 20s) but I don't want to hang out in strip clubs and "work it". I also don't go to socials or luncheons because of anonymity reasons so I'm limited on "how I play". If she's not on the board or p411 I won't hear about her. I PM with a very small number of guys who I trust and I hear about a new girl every now and then. I've got a handful of girls I'm happy with and add a new one or two every now and then. I don't run through them like you

It sounds like your goal is to get more young hotties on the board or on p411 and in the "Dallas price range" in one way or another. If that's your agenda, then I'm a supporter of that.
Guest010512-2 is offline   Quote