Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default So... What attacks and issues here in CoEd do you believe are done with "malicious intent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Whispers, we always are going to have the "attaboys" issues

...but how much of the spirited jostling is to get an "attaboy" .

I think if you compare the verocity of those that defend women in coEd Topics and reviews to their participation in the locker room threads and national men's forum you can pretty well see the answer to that.... I feel it is fair to say that MOST are wking for benefit of that ladies watching/reading....

I don't think that's your intention, certainly never was mine. Guess the point I'm trying to make is I don't think the majority of the "Us vs Them" stuff is guys doing it for the ladies.

Maybe I'm wrong, but just my opinion.

Without doubt that does occur, but really in the end, aren't those situations fairly obvious to us all....heck in the "Go Advance" mode they even have the special white knight avatar.

But why all the other stuff that does not fall into that catagorey?? I'm sure some of it is humorous....and for those of us that might not have the history or "inside track" we may not recognize it has being humorous.

But let's be honest...a whole bunch of this stuff, on both sides, has to be with malice intent???
Such as? What do you feel is malicious?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

In my opinion I think somepeople are just real real real anal on here. but the good out weighs the bad however I have only been actually been active about a week so next week I might have a differnt attitude about it.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Such as? What do you feel is malicious?
Quote:
And people wonder why you have so much time to post.....
Most of the time you tread the line carefully. Pre-edit, it's pretty obvious this one fell well short of that standard.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Almost every thread you start or damn near it and your post's as well.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
Whispers

I agree I was fast to pull the trigger on that one.....

It's a rare occurrence....
Old 04-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
That is simply not true...... and facts will support it..... . You can find hundreds of lighthearted posts from me in just the last few days......

I only get into it with people in a few threads....

But you'r opinion is the standard female and WK approach... If a guy isn't agreeing with a woman then he is being a vicious asshole....

Feel free to point to specific threads... I feel pretty strongly we can pinpoint a turning point in a thread where someone else starts the slide downhill....
Old 04-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #7
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Whispers it is true. You have more malicious threads or post that you try to sugar coat then you do "good & nice" threads. Yes one of the threads that I did partake in that was a malicious thread already. I do not think it was any surpise to anyone as to why or what I said.

I am not slamming you for it, it's obviously just your board personality.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #8
Whispers

My Board Personality is about keeping it truthful and about the information.

Sometimes feelings get get hurt and emotions get involved by those that want to glamorize what things here are really all about.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #9
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's whatever you wanna call it... I like a good debate every now and again as I have thick skin. Things that someone from behind a key board may say does not get to me like it may some. It get annoying if anything.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #10
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

wooo someone's feelin' feisty this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO. Whispers you are reaching with that comment and you must know it. You stir shit around here sometimes just for the sake of stirring it or reminding people that you have the inside line on what's really going on...that you are in someway a unique and special snowflake in the P4P world that has dutifully shouldered the burden of reminding providers that this life is not glamorous(as if we needed any reminding!) and that no matter how much a guy like you kisses our ass in a club or on the boards at the end of the day you feel like we aren't equal to non-providers and aren't worthy of humane treatment.

There's an undercurrent of maliciousness in a lot of the things that you say RE: most providers and it's always been my personal belief that you are a misogynist and more often than not an asshole but FWIW I do find you entertaining and intelligent. I would literally pay good money to watch you and IvoryX go back and forth on here.

Hey, you asked!

Quote:
That is simply not true...... and facts will support it..... . You can find hundreds of lighthearted posts from me in just the last few days......

I only get into it with people in a few threads....

But you'r opinion is the standard female and WK approach... If a guy isn't agreeing with a woman then he is being a vicious asshole....

Feel free to point to specific threads... I feel pretty strongly we can pinpoint a turning point in a thread where someone else starts the slide downhill....
Old 04-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #12
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Hannah!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
LMFAO. Whispers you are reaching with that comment and you must know it. You stir shit around here sometimes just for the sake of stirring it

Have you smelled a pot of unstirred shit? Someone simply has to at times.....

or reminding people that you have the inside line on what's really going on...

or perhaps cluing some in that if they ask around they can learn what that inside line is?

that you are in someway a unique and special snowflake

ahhhhhhh

in the P4P world that has dutifully shouldered the burden of reminding providers that this life is not glamorous(as if we needed any reminding!) and that no matter how much a guy like you kisses our ass in a club or on the boards at the end of the day you feel like we aren't equal to non-providers and aren't worthy of humane treatment.

I tend to treat many of the ladies here in a very humane manner..... A few of the girls that know me know a very different side of me......

There's an undercurrent of maliciousness in a lot of the things that you say RE: most providers and it's always been my personal belief that you are a misogynist and more often than not an asshole but FWIW I do find you entertaining and intelligent.

Thank-you... You are as witty and charming as you are attractive and desirable.... I mean that sincerely....

I would literally pay good money to watch you and IvoryX go back and forth on here.

How much?

Hey, you asked!
Yes Mamm!

I certainly did.......

And I appreciate a woman that is capable of expressing her views your chosen manner.....
Old 04-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #14
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm...you and IvoryX going back and forth...I'd pay about 1.00 per post(and be glad I was paying by the post and not the word count! lol).

Oh and I think you left a lot of room for interpretation in what you surely meant to be a compliment and testimony to my charm and beauty. Feel free to clarify so you don't come off like someone that has to state what they think in terms of backhanded compliments because I know you are not that kinda guy.

I was really hoping you'd put some of that blue font that we all so know and love underneath what I said about you feeling that providers are less than equal to non-providers. Can you work with me on that?

Quote:
Yes Mamm!

I certainly did.......

And I appreciate a woman that is capable of expressing her views your chosen manner.....
Old 04-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #15
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I think a lot of people get their panties in a wad when someone points out the obvious. In the cases of WK'ing and threADs when they are called on it they get all defensive and start making excuses as to why that is not the case. The post may not be malicious but in many case it is very blunt and to the point. This posting style gets under the skin of many. Get over it.
Budman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women