Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Guested vs New Handles / Making the connection

There is no doubt that some ladies experience issues in their professional life that may make it necessary to make a fast exit from the community.

We have seen many ladies do so, only to reappear at some point with a new handle.

At times they let it be known either intentionally or unintentionally who they used to be.

At times a member makes the connection.

Shouldn't there be some burden of proof placed on a lady that repeats this process over and over and over that there truly exists an issue and even WITH said proof shouldn't there be some limit as to how many times she can recreate herself?

Come on now.

1 time?
Twice?

At what point is it NOT obvious to staff that a lady is simply using the excuse to duck a consistently deteriorating level of service and growing propensity for drama that can affect the guys here?

The core purpose of the board is to allow information to flow that provides a complete overview to guys looking to make decisions about how to spend their hard earned money.

It really seems to place more risk on guys to get caught up in the personal ongoing repeating drama some ladies here live.

If a provider is truly concerned for her personal safety what the fuck is she doing back here over and over and over and over after fuck-up after fuck-up after fuck-up?

I would think even the women here that strive to maintain their reputations and a level quality of service would have reason to be fed up at times with this.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:35 PM   #2
ztonk

Encounters: 21

First, a reminder to never publicly tie a current handle to a prior guested identity. That may put the person in danger of a stalker, an ex-lover, a disgruntled member here, her employer, her landlord, etc.

When a member (male or female) requests to have their account disabled or guested, they are required to provide a reason for the request. The admins will not guest someone's account unless there is sufficient reason for doing so. Without a security, privacy, or safety issue, the account ends up being disabled.

If a member tries to reinvent themselves and we determine that they had a prior disabled handle, they have to reclaim that disabled handle (perhaps with a name change) but the history associated with the handle (posts, reviews, etc.) stays. The system is not foolproof and we (mods and admins) don't catch everyone, but we try.

In the case of a guested handle, do we really want to deny a lady the opportunity to make money here just because she got outed by a jealous boyfriend, or a bad choice of picture or phone number in an ad, or a distraught hobbyist attempting to collect a debt?

I agree that there are some ladies in our community who don't seem to be too smart about this and end up getting themselves in trouble multiple times. Each time the burden to come back gets tougher and there are time restrictions put in place to prevent the rapid guest>reinvent>guest>reinvent cycle. Again, nothing here is perfect.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 01:58 PM   #3
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320773
My ECCIE Reviews

This is an odd rant from someone that has recommended providers change their working names every few years just to keep a fresh image as most men don't like the concept of an old whore. They want young, naive seeming girls and there's a financial incentive for providers trying to make a living to provide that image. It is not necessarily anything more or less than wanting a change.

A name change is nothing nefarious in and of itself and rest assured that providers have so little privacy that the freckle on a provider's boob will be matched against the freckle on a new provider by a different name's boob and catalogued by certain guys within a few dates.

Maybe a provider has gained weight and doesn't want to mess up the old brand as she plans to come back to it when she loses weight? or maybe her old name was known for doing anal but now she doesn't want to do anal? Maybe she felt the name was too common? Or maybe...just MAYBE...in the hobby world where she meets literally hundreds of guys with all kinds of motivations one guy out of those hundreds posed a legitimate risk to her safety? What's it to you?

Here's a question for you...if YOU screen your providers properly then why would you care? But wait, YOU rarely ever even see providers according to you as we are all too demanding, old, and worn out. So, what's your real motivation Whispy darlin'? Because it sounds like a control thing or a desperate clutch at relevance. Hobby guys not giving you enough attention lately so you thought you'd leverage the fact that you LIVE on these boards and keep track of name changes for some male bonding? Maybe if a guy gets curious/obsessive about a new girl he might head to the almighty keyboard warrior Whispers and your little strip club luncheons wouldn't keep getting smaller and smaller as people realize you ain't 'bout shit but gossip and control?

Tell me Whispers, I'm eager to hear your reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
There is no doubt that some ladies experience issues in their professional life that may make it necessary to make a fast exit from the community.

We have seen many ladies do so, only to reappear at some point with a new handle.

At times they let it be known either intentionally or unintentionally who they used to be.

At times a member makes the connection.

Shouldn't there be some burden of proof placed on a lady that repeats this process over and over and over that there truly exists an issue and even WITH said proof shouldn't there be some limit as to how many times she can recreate herself?

Come on now.

1 time?
Twice?

At what point is it NOT obvious to staff that a lady is simply using the excuse to duck a consistently deteriorating level of service and growing propensity for drama that can affect the guys here?

The core purpose of the board is to allow information to flow that provides a complete overview to guys looking to make decisions about how to spend their hard earned money.

It really seems to place more risk on guys to get caught up in the personal ongoing repeating drama some ladies here live.

If a provider is truly concerned for her personal safety what the fuck is she doing back here over and over and over and over after fuck-up after fuck-up after fuck-up?

I would think even the women here that strive to maintain their reputations and a level quality of service would have reason to be fed up at times with this.
Leah Layada is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 02:02 PM   #4
nuglet
Valued Poster

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Absolutely, it IS odd that the original poster would even attempt to weigh in on this.. although "weighing" is something that I bet he seldom does on his own.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 02:41 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

We have seen many ladies do so, only to reappear at some point with a new handle.....
This seems a very odd topic for you to post about.

First of all, personally I can understand some of the argument on both sides of the issue and while I find it frustrating that a person can essentially erase years of “their history” by changing their handle, I also know it is indeed a security/safety issue some times. It would be nice if that necessary safety precaution was not misused, but one can never successfully legislate intent.

But the real issue I have with your post is why you single out the ladies for changing handles. There are plenty of guys who do the same, and while it is possible a new handle is a security issue for a guy, it seems more often a guy gets banned and circumvents the ban buy creating a new handle. Or leaves and reinvents himself because he was such a jerk under the old handle that he is trying to hide is past stupidity/antisocial behavior. I really doubt any lady has had more name changes than your lap dog Little Ricky. Do you have the same issues with that kind of deceptive practice? In the past you have not—in fact if I remember correctly you defended his practice. Has something caused you to change your mind, or do you believe guys—especially those who grovel at your every word—deserve that right but others do not?

Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
[B]If a member tries to reinvent themselves and we determine that they had a prior disabled handle, they have to reclaim that disabled handle (perhaps with a name change) but the history associated with the handle (posts, reviews, etc.) stays. The system is not foolproof and we (mods and admins) don't catch everyone, but we try.
Is that really so? Seems one or two guys in particular--here and KC are some blatant ones--keep reinventing themselves with no such linking.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 04:03 PM   #6
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Some excellent answers to a silly question (and who is this sassy Leah? can you say feisty).

Maybe the OP is planning a name change for this year's Fundraiser?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 04:12 PM   #7
nuglet
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Some excellent answers to a silly question (and who is this sassy Leah? can you say feisty).

LOL maybe it'll be for the retirement village this time. Great observation!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 04:56 PM   #8
Observing
Valued Poster

Typical bloviating bullshit from OP.
He has a specific target and pretends to have a great concern for the community in general.
For a dude who brags about all the free hawt young pussy he slays,why should he give a fuck about whether or not someone changes up their board presence as long as it doesn't break the rules?
Immature shit stirring tripe.
FAIL.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:07 PM   #9
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Layada View Post
This is an odd rant from someone that has recommended providers change their working names every few years just to keep a fresh image as most men don't like the concept of an old whore.

How does changing your working name change the fact that you are an old whore? When did I say something like that? Was I drunk?

They want young, naive seeming girls and there's a financial incentive for providers trying to make a living to provide that image. It is not necessarily anything more or less than wanting a change.

A name change is nothing nefarious in and of itself and rest assured that providers have so little privacy that the freckle on a provider's boob will be matched against the freckle on a new provider by a different name's boob and catalogued by certain guys within a few dates.

Some guys do seem that well informed.

Maybe a provider has gained weight and doesn't want to mess up the old brand as she plans to come back to it when she loses weight? or maybe her old name was known for doing anal but now she doesn't want to do anal? Maybe she felt the name was too common? Or maybe...just MAYBE...in the hobby world where she meets literally hundreds of guys with all kinds of motivations one guy out of those hundreds posed a legitimate risk to her safety? What's it to you?

This is a review board that is focused on information a guy might want to make a decision. Nothing here is designed to cater to the whores in the mix. Once a whore hangs her for sale sign any and all available information is relevant to the buyers.

Here's a question for you...if YOU screen your providers properly then why would you care? But wait, YOU rarely ever even see providers according to you as we are all too demanding, old, and worn out.

There is no shortage of young, fresh whores popping up every week around here as well as touring from Dallas. You are correct in that I do not see "old and worn out or demanding whores.

So, what's your real motivation Whispy darlin'?

Not much.... Just wondering how much the system is gonna let a whore pretending to have problems over and over and over get away with it as well as whether or not others care.

Because it sounds like a control thing or a desperate clutch at relevance. Hobby guys not giving you enough attention lately so you thought you'd leverage the fact that you LIVE on these boards and keep track of name changes for some male bonding? Maybe if a guy gets curious/obsessive about a new girl he might head to the almighty keyboard warrior Whispers and your little strip club luncheons wouldn't keep getting smaller and smaller as people realize you ain't 'bout shit but gossip and control?

LOL... I haven't done a strip club luncheon in a couple of years at least. Yes. They got smaller. Why? Because I had shifted from strippers to the SB market and had fewer interactions with strippers. Most guys went to those to meet ladies that I and a few others regularly made sure were available. AS people moved off and some of us changed interests in hobby options they naturally became less relevant.

Tell me Whispers, I'm eager to hear your reasoning.
Maybe I felt a few of you simply needed something to get all riled up about? So that a Mandle or two could get rolled out when the Whispers alert went out?
Old 06-18-2016, 06:17 PM   #10
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Specific Target

And I rest my case.
Old 06-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
This seems a very odd topic for you to post about.

Not really. I tend to post on anything that I think gets in the way of information that guys deserve to have available to make decisions.

First of all, personally I can understand some of the argument on both sides of the issue and while I find it frustrating that a person can essentially erase years of “their history” by changing their handle, I also know it is indeed a security/safety issue some times.

Yes. "Some Times" I understand the need and that is not what this post is in regards to.

It would be nice if that necessary safety precaution was not misused, but one can never successfully legislate intent. One CAN see repeated patterns where the problems lie in the whore though and not in some accidental issue.

But the real issue I have with your post is why you single out the ladies for changing handles.

You can go back 17 years to my beginning days on ASPD... I've never been concerned for information needed by the whores. It's THEIR business. They can run it as they see fit. This site is orientated towards information guys need.

There are plenty of guys who do the same, and while it is possible a new handle is a security issue for a guy, it seems more often a guy gets banned and circumvents the ban buy creating a new handle. Or leaves and reinvents himself because he was such a jerk under the old handle that he is trying to hide is past stupidity/antisocial behavior. I really doubt any lady has had more name changes than your lap dog Little Ricky. Do you have the same issues with that kind of deceptive practice? In the past you have not—in fact if I remember correctly you defended his practice.

I would not say I "defended" it. Simply that Ricky seldom "hides" who he is from anyone. He works in the grey area until caught and starts anew.

Has something caused you to change your mind, or do you believe guys—especially those who grovel at your every word—deserve that right but others do not?

Just curious.
Once again. I am not concerned for what information the whores need or want. IMO they already have far more than they should and have proven countless numbers of times how irresponsible they can be with it.

Why do you believe them so incapable of arguing their own cases T?
Old 06-18-2016, 07:59 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Not really. I tend to post on anything that I think gets in the way of information that guys deserve to have available to make decisions.

One CAN see repeated patterns where the problems lie in the whore though and not in some accidental issue.

You can go back 17 years to my beginning days on ASPD... I've never been concerned for information needed by the whores. It's THEIR business. They can run it as they see fit. This site is orientated towards information guys need.

I would not say I "defended" it. Simply that Ricky seldom "hides" who he is from anyone. He works in the grey area until caught and starts anew. Once again. I am not concerned for what information the whores need or want. IMO they already have far more than they should and have proven countless numbers of times how irresponsible they can be with it.

Why do you believe them so incapable of arguing their own cases T?

Yes, we get it. You are a misogynist of the first order, and quite proud of it. If it works for you that is your business. But last I looked this was a co-ed site, and I thought most the rules were supposed to be the same for both sexes. If you are a firm believer that women should be seen and not heard I am sure you can implement that on your site.

But if I believe ztonk’s description of the policy, when Little Ricky changes names all his old bellicose and absurd posts should be ported over to his new handle. And supposedly he needs a “legitimate” reason for doing so. Just wondering. Especially after your long, loud, and insistent demand that the rules be applied when SL departed.

As to irresponsible behavior, that is most certainly not the exclusive preview of either sex.

I never said they were incapable. I just have the right to speak my mind—as you do.

Do you think Little Ricky is incapable of arguing his own case? Well, in that instance you might be correct.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 09:24 PM   #13
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha, ask Whispers who I am...I'm sure the freckle on my right boob has been thoroughly catalogued by his team of eagle eyed would be social scientists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post

Old 06-18-2016, 09:30 PM   #14
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind being your huckleberry but if you want me to paint this fence for you you're going to have to pay me for my trouble. You can email me sephora gift cards to my hobby name using your hobby name and I will never have any info on your real name or payment. Mail them to Leah Layada email address: LeahLayada@gmail.com

Otherwise, you are just another broke dude that is trying to get my attention for free.

Quote:
Maybe I felt a few of you simply needed something to get all riled up about? So that a Mandle or two could get rolled out when the Whispers alert went out?
Old 06-18-2016, 09:55 PM   #15
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Irrelevant?

46 likes on comments that bitch slap OP.
0 likes for OP's comments.
Whispers,you're a loser.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women