Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2016, 09:08 PM   #31
Bootymuncher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Kaylee blue is on of them.she is amazing...always
Great service.great attitude.great smile..omg!!
She needs to add on her name AMAZING KAYLEE BLUE
I think....
Bootymuncher is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:14 PM   #32
TittiesNBeer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Well said Kaylee. I have memories of former ATF's: CrystalKitty, Janine, Lexie Marie, and current ones like Mandi May that are forever etched on my brain. A big smile comes to my face whenever I think of our times together. There are always a few providers who love what they do and make their sessions unforgettable.
TittiesNBeer is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:21 PM   #33
Kaylee Blue
Account Disabled

User ID: 187921
My ECCIE Reviews

Very kind of you sweet sir(s)...

I think it is safe to say that the hobby has a way of making a gal feel quite spoiled. I find it very important for us ladies to remain thankful for the wonderful gents (and beauties) we have met in this community, and to make sure our attitude/sessions reflect exactly that.
Kaylee Blue is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:49 PM   #34
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 157

While it's easy to remember what legends ladies like Mia of Westlake, Double Dutch, and Viv Landers were, there are more modern legends like ToriCapelli, The Alpha, Dara-Malaika, Pussy Galore, Darien, Stacy Lovelane, and Eryn who will be remembered.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:57 PM   #35
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
Tori was a good one. Now days I think, most providers are a little lazy. They want a lot of $$ for as minimum service as possible. It's funny actually. I have learned to pm a providers with what type of encounter I'm looking for and I may get a response back from 20% of them once they learn it may be a little work. That's why I pm them with details. No need to waste time and money.

But your spot on. There aren't many providers here currently, like there used to be. I guess the providers are following the American way, get something for nothing, you don't have to work for it.

Just my opinion
Says the guy who posts more ISO than half the bitches in the snatch thread. Pipe the fuck down... Ever think maybe ur a shitty hobbyist and that's why no one wants to see u?? Ur always trying to cut a deal and talk shit constantly.. You are a bargain basement shopper.. What the fuck do u expect?? with all due respect... Ur a fuckin idiot, bro.
When u can't even pay a hooker to pretend to like u, maybe it's time to take a step back and take stock of ur life.. Because that's pretty rough..
"Thanks for the honest review" " pass"... You don't have a choice but to pass!!! The bitch wasn't gonna fuck you anyway!! She passed on YOU, muthafuka!!!
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:02 AM   #36
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Wow ^^^^^^
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:28 AM   #37
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylee Blue View Post
I know I am not on the hobbyist side of this conversation, however I can certainly say there are a few women on this board I have had more than a mind blowing experience with.

Dara-Malaika, PussyGalore, MandiMay, and AddisonGFE have embedded themselves into my sexual bank in ways I can not even begin to explain. Even recently I had a session with Chloe Smalls that provided me with quite a savage sexual memento.

I have read many phenomenal reviews about women on this board, I can only hope some of you gents have memories that will last you a lifetime!
Couldn't agree with you more ; )
I wonder who introduced you to Chloe?
Must be one lucky fella

(Hint: review in the works and will be up soon : )
MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:42 AM   #38
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
Says the guy who posts more ISO than half the bitches in the snatch thread. Pipe the fuck down... Ever think maybe ur a shitty hobbyist and that's why no one wants to see u?? Ur always trying to cut a deal and talk shit constantly.. You are a bargain basement shopper.. What the fuck do u expect?? with all due respect... Ur a fuckin idiot, bro.
When u can't even pay a hooker to pretend to like u, maybe it's time to take a step back and take stock of ur life.. Because that's pretty rough..
"Thanks for the honest review" " pass"... You don't have a choice but to pass!!! The bitch wasn't gonna fuck you anyway!! She passed on YOU, muthafuka!!!
I love you! (-;

what an awesome reply!! :mf_laughboun ce2:
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:39 AM   #39
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Hmm, well I guess we know why Eryn is in this hobby. What a mouth Hope you feel better now.

If all I'm charged with is being a negotiator with the ridiculous sticker prices out there, then I'm guilty as charged.

As for providers not seeing me because I want the best bang for my buck, that's great really. I save money.

No worries here. I don't have to play, I just do it for the heck of it. I'm NOT a white knight. I speak my mind good, bad, or indifferent.

Ms. Eryn, that's a PASS
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:12 AM   #40
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

When I started, the term GFE was new .
Everyone wanted to define it.
Eventually it came to be DFK and BBBJ included and assumed in the menu.

However, the successful provider and client relationship is one of a mutually understood time limited affection and respect. Flirtatious, passionate and focused.

Personally i never visited a lot of providers, but a few providers a lot.
This was satisfying .

I never overstayed my appointed time. I was in fact satisfied and ready to leave.
I never negotiated. If the published rate is/was too high i just ignored it. The market is King.

However, in my experience both then and now , offers were made by Providers to keep their company affordable. It felt good that they wanted me and my wallet to visit again and again.

Maybe this is not a direct answer to your query Whispers, but it made me stick my head out and comment.
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:29 PM   #41
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

We have a winner here! +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
When I started, the term GFE was new .
Everyone wanted to define it.
Eventually it came to be DFK and BBBJ included and assumed in the menu.

However, the successful provider and client relationship is one of a mutually understood time limited affection and respect. Flirtatious, passionate and focused.

Personally i never visited a lot of providers, but a few providers a lot.
This was satisfying .

I never overstayed my appointed time. I was in fact satisfied and ready to leave.
I never negotiated. If the published rate is/was too high i just ignored it. The market is King.

However, in my experience both then and now , offers were made by Providers to keep their company affordable. It felt good that they wanted me and my wallet to visit again and again.

Maybe this is not a direct answer to your query Whispers, but it made me stick my head out and comment.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:54 AM   #42
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The entire climate has changed.

Austin was my original "home city" way back in the ASPD days. I loved the city and the city loved me. I had to go underground for a couple years due to an outing issue that turned my world upside down.

Came back, obviously had to change my name etc.... I've never been able to recover the magic of the Austin I once knew.

So yes, the ladies may be different now, but so are the guys and the general climate.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:07 AM   #43
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Back then a lot of the stellar ladies came from BP or the chronicle, then to ASPD, P411. The ones I saw frequently became friend ( yes, they would not fuck me unless I paid them, I know!) and the climate was a much better experience then.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 04:57 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
the ladies may be different now, but so are the guys

That is almost always the way it works: if you have anything in balance and you perturb one major part, it usually returns to equilibrium in a quite different state. The men change, it will change the women. The women change, it will change the men. Trying to point at one side as the "cause" is usually only true if you have a very biased point of view.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:11 AM   #45
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

The ones burned into my memory are Tori, BeckyBaby, Toi and Darien.

Of the current providers on the scene, BBB is rapidly working her way into my HoF; I'm constantly on the lookout for my next ATF!!
Parsifal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women