Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: WHat should be the topic of the next thread I start?
Bashing Taylor Maiden 101 - A guide to baiting and bashing a provider online 8 11.43%
Strippers, not Providers, Provide true GFE - An analysis of why Providers are more like wives 10 14.29%
Locating alternative players i.e. strippers, waitresses, bartenders and secretaries 52 74.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default What Next?

I do some writing offline and have a few reviews that need to be posted....

But to liven things up around here I have 3 topics I'm working on.... What should be next?
Old 02-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

Pick a topic that will liven up the board. This weather has everyone clammed up
Old 02-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

I'm not clammed up, just drained.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
I'm not clammed up, just drained.
drained or sucked dry?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:14 AM   #5
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Option 3 is likely to be the most useful. Options 1 and 2 will get the most reads.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #6
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
drained or sucked dry?

Both. It's the beginning of the month, so all the SBs needed to come collect, especially since I canceled my travels this week because of the weather.

She got here promptly at 6, 2 pops, then late dinner, came back for a hot bath and 2 more leisurely pops.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #7
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Bashing Taylor Maiden 101 - A guide to baiting and bashing a provider online
Whispers, Taylor Maiden baits her hook easily on her own, she's not worth the little time and effort. The stage will be set quickly enough on it's own by her own doing.

Topic 3 is most useful as Vyt mentions, Topic 2 will stir some activity, but is it really needed......hey what the heck its really your call.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:09 AM   #8
nuglet
Valued Poster

You always leave out the option of "none of the above."
Old 02-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #9
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
You always leave out the option of "none of the above."
For you and the benefits of girls new to the board I could of added

Option 4 -Finding your White Knight. Finding the right wuss that you can call for support and the details from ROS and Locker Room Information when you want them.......

I know white knighting has to be down a bit for you with TMs "retirement"....
Old 02-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #10
nuglet
Valued Poster

Here's a Sunday for ya; (if ya know what that is)
Just an observation that you seem to crave and are addicted to the attention. Thus you never run a poll that offers the option of having you shut the fuck up. As for "White Knighting", What's is it called when it's nothing but thread after thread of SELF ADORATION and LOOK AT ME, I'M A BIG SHOT? I'm guessing that's some type of WK.. just don't have a name for it.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #11
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
What's is it called when it's nothing but thread after thread of SELF ADORATION and LOOK AT ME, I'M A BIG SHOT?
Speaking softly, or "Whispering", of course. In fact, any use of the forums for shameless self-promotion and self-fellation can be called "whispering."

Provider posting a whiny thread about not getting any business? She's "whispering"!

Hobbyist bragging about which 19 year old high school drop-out stripper he's banging? He's totally "whispering!"

This term is not copyrighted. I give everyone the permission to use it.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #12
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
For you and the benefits of girls new to the board I could of added

Option 4 -Finding your White Knight. Finding the right wuss that you can call for support and the details from ROS and Locker Room Information when you want them.......

I know white knighting has to be down a bit for you with TMs "retirement"....
Whispers, I am sticking my neck out here and going to take exception on this one. Let preface this by saying that I have gotten to meet you, and yes, have even hung out with you at strip clubs on occasions for the $4.99 steak and shrimp lunches. While I don't agree with you all the time, I think I understand the space you like to swim in. I have attended your SC events for the last few months, but each time with my own dates from the Indie side of the tracks. So, in spite of substantial amounts of ribbing that I may have endured, I have not "swapped" my dates for some of the nubile girls that you have introduced at the events. That's just my preference and personal choice. (But I do enjoy getting lap dances and hanging with the SC group as well. I am not saying "never".)

I do find you very honest in your opinions, and so I find myself not disagreeing with you in spite of my natural inclinations. If I have any issue with you Whispers, is that you do tend to be brutally honest most of the time. At the risk of antagonizing a lot people, I will also admit that I find you to be a trustworthy friend. This I say because I think I tend to be on occasions "stupid" honest, usually at my own expense in terms of the image that I may portray, and may fall into your "wuss" category.

So, I don't think you are referring to me when you talk about WK's, but I do find myself being loyal and protective of my favorite regular ladies. Now, I don't condone or agree to anyone, WK or not breaking the rules of community by directly disclosing ROS or ML information. But, I do take exception to the use of the term WK with its negative connotations because someone is concerned and protective about his favorite girls. I believe that you are quite protective and concerned for your "brood" and what the mongers may do to them or how they are treated. I am just throwing this out there in case I have to kick your butt directly!

As far as the next topic for a thread... I think any of those will spur controversial discussion, and so just pick one, including the WK one. Hell, start all of them, I am bored anyway.

btw KLK, I have also used on several occasions the term to "whisper" and "whispering" when referring to points of view or information from the OP.

p.s. Sorry TM, but I did find it rather amusing that you got baited in another thread recently. I am probably in the same boat on this one!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #13
Whispers

No Kboy... Strictly a shot at Nuglet.....

What some of these threads do some times is draw out some that need to get talked about.... They can't resist and once they get started we can discuss their crap....
Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #14
nuglet
Valued Poster

And now you know why your request to have a "party" at my place was/is ignored. Why would you suck up to me on one hand and take a "shot" at me with the other?. It'll have to be a hell of a lot colder than today before you're welcome at my place. I know you're disappointed and possibly that's why you decide you need to "shoot" at me. Sorry to disappoint you. Whisper on....
Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #15
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

i know... i was trying hard not to get baited, but you can't always be afraid to stick your foot in your mouth.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women