Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2015, 09:32 AM   #31
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Outing but not banned. Can you say "pocket mod"?
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:37 AM   #32
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I guess we will have to say GOODBYE to our wonderful SueNomi as she is the one who OUTTED JadeRose except for the fact that JADEROSE OUTTED HERSELF in the post above it!!!

Should Jaderose be banned ? Yes, but not for outting herself. Is she a person who should be refused service by airlines? Yes, but not because she is a danger to the county. Should she be asked to leave? Yes, she certainly is a danger to this community and needs to have her privileges of free advertising removed. That done she would no longer have a purpose to be here.

That and she is so much a class act (see below) who knows how to self promote but doesn't consider anyone else's situation. Only her own, Classic Train wreck waiting for a bad spot in the tracks to spew her toxic cargo on unsuspecting victims.

Whispeers didn't out anyone, Sixx was making sure there was not a discussion of who was there in a public setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
Please clarify for me sir,

Your post suggests that as a moderator you believe whispers outed her by saying he saw her at a party they both attended. If he can't say if you were there or not how is he allowed to say she was there unless she gave him permission to post she was there? Furthermore I do not understand how this is outing, at no time did whispers ever say where the party was or any real world specifics.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:41 AM   #33
El Comegente
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
The attendance of any member, mod or not, are no one's business. Posting on the board someone's attendance is considered outing unless that member chooses to announce their attendance themselves.

sixx
That's complete bullshit. First off if a real world name was not tied to a handle it's not outing! Second that's a social rule of CK's and has nothing to do with Eccie guidelines. Eccie doesn't sponser or have any control over extracurricular events. You're powertripping!
Or perhaps you'd like links to dozens of social threads where attendance of folks who didn't announce their attendance were posted so you can ban dozens?
Or links to threads where guys say they saw a certain provider at the grocery store?
How about threads where providers say they have seen guys bcd?
El Comegente is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:44 AM   #34
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
I guess we will have to say GOODBYE to our wonderful SueNomi as she is the one who OUTTED JadeRose except for the fact that JADEROSE OUTTED HERSELF in the post above it!!!

Should Jaderose be banned ? Yes, but not for outting herself. Is she a person who should be refused service by airlines? Yes, but not because she is a danger to the county. Should she be asked to leave? Yes, she certainly is a danger to this community and needs to have her privileges of free advertising removed. That done she would no longer have a purpose to be here.

That and she is so much a class act (see below) who knows how to self promote but doesn't consider anyone else's situation. Only her own, Classic Train wreck waiting for a bad spot in the tracks to spew her toxic cargo on unsuspecting victims.

Whispeers didn't out anyone, Sixx was making sure there was not a discussion of who was there in a public setting.
I suppose you've forgotten openly threatening to come to where I was at one day in a CoEd discussion. It's as if the REALLY dangerous people on this board will do anything to shift blame to somebody they simply don't like in order to cover their tracks. Classic sociopathic behavior. Interesting post history for the past few years, maybe you should tell everyone why exactly you are here if not to cause trouble?
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:57 AM   #35
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
Let me tell you what this is... Whispers taking a very small piece of truth from a while back and fabricating extra untrue details and time lines to give an appearance of stalking/danger regarding me.
A couple of extremely easy questions for you Jade regarding my "fabrication".

1) On October 23rd Did you receive a PM from me stating that I wanted no further communication from you. To please quit PMing me and leave all interaction here in CoEd?

2) On November 15th did you PM me?

3) On December 16th did you PM me?

Those are the dates that establish a timeline. What kind of person are you? Will you blatantly lie here in public?

Someone suggested here that I give Staff permission to verify this. Those of you that expect Staff to verify or deny any of their doings are displaying your total ignorance of the fact that they do not discuss the things they do but if it makes you happy Staff is welcome to verify that

1) I sent a PM to Jade Rose on October 23rd asking her to not contact me further.

2) That she subsequently replied to that PM and PMd me again on the 15th of November and the 16th of December and in each case I RTM'd the PM.

Quote:
Anyone who knows how this man has operated on this board for a long time now knows exactly what this is. He has a long history of being a master manipulator, outing women, intimidating, and telling blatant lies.
Yes my history on this and other boards is quite long and I have made close to 16,000 posts here on ECCIE and probably 20,000 on other sites over the years.

Please provide a link to where I have ever outed a single person.

You read and rely on too much bullshit that comes out of those that dislike but do not know me.

Quote:
I can take responsibility for a certain behavior I used to engage in previously, but to twist and misconstrue something to the point of outright lies and accuse me of actually being dangerous is just extreme.
It is what I believe Jade. Over the years I have made similar requests of people that I did not wish to converse with that honored that. Your persistence and ignoring my wishes to cease all personal communication was a first. Your digging into the personal lives of others to learn things that others do not know you demonstrated yourself in a CoEd thread. Other members have stated that they were informed that you were "screening them" and trying to acquire their telephone number.

Your unwanted attention the other night followed by that PM was something I felt was "too much", hence this thread.

Quote:
Your other constant shots at me with two others on this board really adds a lot of discredit to your "alert". If you were genuinely concerned, you would let this go now that you have shared with the community. Why do i feel like thats not going to happen?
That's an easy one. Because you are going to make inaccurate statements and ask questions. My "shots" at you are not of the same nature as others here Jade. If you post in threads I start I will certainly reply..... If you post with an opinion I disagree with on a subject that interest me I will probably post my opinion as well. I am not stalking you all over the board taking personal shots at you. You attract enough of that from others.

Quote:
As I said before, many people already know me and the kind of person and provider I am (flaws and all) which is why this really doesn't concern me as far as people questioning my intentions or behavior. It still troubles me at the extent these men are willing to go to to disrupt the community and cause discord so severely. I have said my piece and if there has been anything regarding my behavior that has been troublesome I do apologize. Beyond that, your blatant lies are still just that.
Yes Jade..... People do already know you and should anyone that does not know you desire to do so all they need to do is search to find that there are many differing opinions of you.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:02 AM   #36
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky View Post
So, then OP should be banned for outing her per his post.
Dante.... Mike.... Please..... Learn to look around...... You constantly make a fool of yourself.....

The answer is out there.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:07 AM   #37
Whispers

Quote:
So, the OP starts this thread to paint a picture of a person who is constantly PMing him and won't stop but your post says she did stop. Whizpy PM'd me to the point of annoyance so that makes him a stalker by his definition then.

It is more likely that the OP's post has half truths. Maybe a PM or two was sent. Not likely the scenario that the OP is depicting. Everyone knows the OP's reputation. If anyone likes I can provide links or post them.

And Skip - there has never been a post where you did not agree with OP or SL Marco.
If someone PMs you that you do not wish to hear from RTM the PM and ask staff to ask them to deal with it. They "should". Send them a PM yourself and copy staff on it. That is how it is "supposed" to work.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:08 AM   #38
Whispers

Quote:
BTW, I have completely given up effort with the RTM button. Apparently none of the direct insults, offhand outing, cyber-stalking/bumping of old threads regarding me by the same people, name-calling etc by the three of them qualify for have broken guidelines just yet. Pretty weird. I'd sure hate to see what actuallu breaking the guidelines would look like. Meh, I've said my piece and this is no longer entertaining in any way.
Then leave.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:10 AM   #39
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers, you already know the answers to all of those questions and the misconstrued details vs the truth. It is completely futile to argue with you at this point and try to explain anything reasonably. This used to be entertaining but ludicrousness like this is just too much. I'm done and would much prefer to invest my energy into more useful things. You are going to continue your bullshit concerned citizen facade you've got going here abd hopefully no one will be impressionable enough to believe you. There are many others like you here. You really should just move on and quit polluting the board, for the sake of coed. You've said your piece and I've said mine, right? Why don't you just use your ignore button? Goodbye Whispers.
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:10 AM   #40
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
A couple of extremely easy questions for you Jade regarding my "fabrication".

1) On October 23rd Did you receive a PM from me stating that I wanted no further communication from you. To please quit PMing me and leave all interaction here in CoEd?

2) On November 15th did you PM me?

3) On December 16th did you PM me?

Those are the dates that establish a timeline. What kind of person are you? Will you blatantly lie here in public?

Someone suggested here that I give Staff permission to verify this. Those of you that expect Staff to verify or deny any of their doings are displaying your total ignorance of the fact that they do not discuss the things they do but if it makes you happy Staff is welcome to verify that

1) I sent a PM to Jade Rose on October 23rd asking her to not contact me further.

2) That she subsequently replied to that PM and PMd me again on the 15th of November and the 16th of December and in each case I RTM'd the PM.

Yes my history on this and other boards is quite long and I have made close to 16,000 posts here on ECCIE and probably 20,000 on other sites over the years.

Please provide a link to where I have ever outed a single person.

You read and rely on too much bullshit that comes out of those that dislike but do not know me.

It is what I believe Jade. Over the years I have made similar requests of people that I did not wish to converse with that honored that. Your persistence and ignoring my wishes to cease all personal communication was a first. Your digging into the personal lives of others to learn things that others do not know you demonstrated yourself in a CoEd thread. Other members have stated that they were informed that you were "screening them" and trying to acquire their telephone number.

Your unwanted attention the other night followed by that PM was something I felt was "too much", hence this thread.

That's an easy one. Because you are going to make inaccurate statements and ask questions. My "shots" at you are not of the same nature as others here Jade. If you post in threads I start I will certainly reply..... If you post with an opinion I disagree with on a subject that interest me I will probably post my opinion as well. I am not stalking you all over the board taking personal shots at you. You attract enough of that from others.

Yes Jade..... People do already know you and should anyone that does not know you desire to do so all they need to do is search to find that there are many differing opinions of you.
"...all they need to do is search to find that there are many differing opinions of you."

Shit ton of "yes" reviews...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:14 AM   #41
El Comegente
BANNED

Encounters: 2

There are lots of providers currently on one year bans for outing that have all yes reviews...
Spice care to chime in as Houston mod to confirm?
El Comegente is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:16 AM   #42
Whispers

In regards to the discussion on "outing"

Exactly what does my stating I was at a party that she was also at bring information wise that she has not already stated and been verified by another member?

Does anyone know from the post the physical location of the party?

Does anyone know from the post her personal name or any personal details of her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
I think we can all believe that. The proof is right there in the OP.

"#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously."
Here is a prime example of why GFEJunkie was run off as a MOD here on ECCIE. He failed to understand and comprehend the Guideline. As explained by another member there has to be an attempt to tie a real world identity to a member for it to be outing.

Before quoting Guidelines GFE.... get someone to read them to you and explain them
Old 12-18-2015, 10:19 AM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
BTW, I have completely given up effort with the RTM button. Apparently none of the direct insults, offhand outing, cyber-stalking/bumping of old threads regarding me by the same people, name-calling etc by the three of them qualify for have broken guidelines just yet. Pretty weird. I'd sure hate to see what actuallu breaking the guidelines would look like. .
Yeah... understanding the guidelines is something we all struggle with over time....... But reading them helps......
Old 12-18-2015, 10:19 AM   #44
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
So, the OP starts this thread to paint a picture of a person who is constantly PMing him and won't stop but your post says she did stop. Whizpy PM'd me to the point of annoyance so that makes him a stalker by his definition then.

It is more likely that the OP's post has half truths. Maybe a PM or two was sent. Not likely the scenario that the OP is depicting. Everyone knows the OP's reputation. If anyone likes I can provide links or post them.

And Skip - there has never been a post where you did not agree with OP or SL Marco.

You have various problems with anything related to Whispers and SL.

Although the process has altered your perception of any truths with regard to any whispers related issues.
You remain irevicably confused at the issue at hand.
Ergo, some of my answers you will understand and some of them you will not.

So while your assertions may be pertinent you may not realize that they are the most irrelevant.

Whisper's articulation of the events at hand were quite naturally well expressed devoid of malice and rancor.
Informative, yet seeming long winded by necessity in order to paint an accurate picture of the events in question.

Concurrently, it remains a delusional burden to imply that if one who may not have disagreed with another in public is not to be trusted. This fallacy is equaled only by the monumental failures at rebuttal for the OPs alert.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:21 AM   #45
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"...all they need to do is search to find that there are many differing opinions of you."

Shit ton of "yes" reviews...
I think history has proven that many ladies get a lot of "Yes" reviews before some issue in their personal lifes takes over and takes them to a place that they change and become a danger to others here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women