Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 12:29 AM   #31
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
My "interests"? What are those Toyz?

Agree to Let me post the messages you sent to me and it'll be crystal clear to all. If you are this bastion of integrity & honestly lets share those (both yours and mine) & see what the public thinks.

Lets see, the rules say no posting of private communications ON ECCIE, right? Will a MOD on call please step in and post the rules again for all to see?

Why are you concerned about me sharing them if theres nothing to hide?

And lets add Still Looking to your request for bare backing information...I've nothing to hide, lets see how many "hits" he gets. Glass houses...OMG. But you and I know its not about "protecting" him, if he goes down its just collateral damage to another of your "friends" because the IMPORTANT thing is for you to launch your "fact finding" missions. Heres what will happen...just like with some of your other missions...you'll make up a bunch of people that 'contacted you out of fear" and somehow act as if you have verifiable data. Same boring pattern as before. Same results. Its ultimately a diversionary tactic to take the attention off of SL.

Why not just do what you did with the fake phone and texted people pretending to be someone else to gather information? Why even go through the premise of "gathering" information? Just make up shit...threaten to out people...shut them up through fear and intimidation.

Its funny this thread targets for retaliation everyone who tied Still Looking to the posts HE made.

Retaliation much? You are a sad disgusting individual, and if that wasn't evident to everyone before it certainly is now. Many of us actually pity you, and its not the "poor whispers" it more "how can someone be such a snake & live with himself"?

The question that should be asked is if you and Still Looking are the worst things for Austin Eccie as well as its reputation with the providers. Through intimidation and fear tactics you and he attempt to silence all members who speak up against you. Creating a stigma of ongoing terrorism within the community that renders the members incapable of response for fear of being called out. Fear of being able to say "I don't want to see SL" because they will be called out repeatedly and cyber stalked...

Now you''ll take out your blue or red pen and do a high school level "I know you are, but what am I" response to this. It wont have any substance...but you will think it does. Everyone sees you for who and what you are Whispers...you are a cancer on this board.

Am I scared? Yes I actually am. I'm not sure HOW far you will go to protect this image you imagine that you have in the community. I thought long and hard after being threatened to just quietly kill my membership here and go away as many others have done due to the intimidation going on.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:45 AM   #32
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Its funny this thread targets for retaliation everyone who tied Still Looking to the posts HE made.

What do you know that I haven't said yet Toyz? This thread is meant to target those men that are a part of OPEC and the BareBackers groups that are using intimidation against women for pricing and bareback sex...

Are you suggesting that the same guys on a crusade to discredit Still Looking by insinuating he is a PIMP and price fixing are ALSO OPEC and BareBacker Members using intimidation to get what they want from the ladies? because I have never stated that...... 3 names brought up so far are none of those you just suggested....
Thank-you Toyz for your contribution to this.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:50 AM   #33
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Thank-you Toyz for your contribution to this.....

Agree to let me post your PMs and you can post mine...quit deflecting.

Your premise is finding & sharing the truth with all members, right?

Lets get it out there...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:19 AM   #34
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Still Looking;1056549133]
Quote:

You hear that noise? Asses puckering?
Whattt???? I think all involved are idiots. I equally dislike all of you; no ass kissing involved.
chelseabean is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 04:32 AM   #35
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah'm still a-tryin' ta figger out howta blame Obama fer this. But until Ah do, Ah'm a-gonna go ahaid an' blame Joe Biden in tha meanwhile.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:12 AM   #36
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
Whispers do me the favor and take my name off of your signature line!
Wear it like a badge of honor.

It means you live inside his head rent free. Like me.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:47 AM   #37
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

[QUOTE=chelseabean;1056550679]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

Whattt???? I think all involved are idiots. I equally dislike all of you; no ass kissing involved.

And now a word from our sponsor.
stevejones1969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 04:50 PM   #38
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

BINGO! He admitted it. Just what I was waiting for. Everything else is BS. He is using this to get personal info on the guys who support OPEC to out us which is what I have been saying. Now I have the evidence. That is why he set up an off site e-mail account. Thank You!

Quote:
What do you know that I haven't said yet Toyz? This thread is meant to target those men that are a part of OPEC and the BareBackers groups that are using intimidation against women for pricing and bareback sex... Are you suggesting that the same guys on a crusade to discredit Still Looking by insinuating he is a PIMP and price fixing are ALSO OPEC and BareBacker Members using intimidation to get what they want from the ladies? because I have never stated that...... 3 names brought up so far are none of those you just suggested.... Thank-you Toyz for your contribution to this.....
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:24 PM   #39
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

Folks, this man is mentally challenged & there are NO boundaries he will not break...including personal outing to protect his interests.

I have contacted eccie owners regarding his continuing actions and will also review my legal options as well.
Personal outing? I see nothing in Whisper's post stating that he wants real world information and that he is going to share that with the board. I read it several times and RTM'd this thread for the staff area. If he does in the future actually reveal real world information , there will be severe consequences.

If you are not a part of the hobby "offenses" being mentioned below, you should have nothing to worry about. If no one comes forward because there's nothing going on, it's all a mute point anyway.

Quote:
Having a common adversary can create the strangest of allies.

Over the last 15 years I've been involved in bringing a variety of issues to the board for discussion that have involved the actions of some high profile hobbyists, agencies, pimps and MODs and at times stories of how they were misusing or mistreating ladies or others here on ECCIE and on ASPD before it.

Austin has a problem that directly affects us all that involves two different groups of men with overlapping memberships.

One is known as OPEC. Headed up by Rock1Man1 with Toyz as it's most vocal advocate. OPEC are the guys out to contact and talk ladies down in price to what they can afford or feel is the right price .....

Another group is known as the AustinBareBackers.... These are the guys that desire Bare Back Sex and seek it out from you all. They not only share information on who but how to go about getting you to engage in BareBack including techniques to accomplish it without your permission.....

With both groups their assumed power lies in the number of active members they have, which is well on the way to 200 with each group, and the assumed anonymity of their actions as individuals which is actually more coordinated than you would guess.

There is a third smaller group I will not mention yet who's desires and actions are a bit more nefarious than the first two that have made their existence known here many times before…..

One thing they count on is that you ladies seem to not be as keen on looking out for each other as you could. Be it competition or prior history from when no one was around to help you, it tends to be common that when something hits the public eye it tends to degrade to personal attacks on you.

Every once in a while one or two of you determine you are strong enough to step up and weather the storm. When doing so it is often a decision born in emotion and truthfully comes ill prepared. It results in ridicule at times and others choose not to get involved.

These same guys that are out to manipulate you into services you do not provide and rates you do not offer include men that are jealous and envious of others that have more money and pay the rates you set or men that have resources to see ladies they cannot.

As they have decided to attack some of us, your adversaries have become ours as well……

The problem was one ignored for years but over the last year or more they have organized on other sites, taking and sharing material from here and planning together how to use it to their advantage and have started “flexing their muscle” lately in their attacks on the board as well as behind the scenes on some of guys that do not agree with them. I ended up being one of them they have chose to attack because of the questions I asked.

A few of us are looking at bringing this all to light….. Lists exist and are shared of the ladies that bareback and/or are OPEC friendly…..Others are frequently named as providing discounts that are not mentioned here on ECCIE….. YOU thought it was private…. HE’s sharing it afterwards……

But have you seen the lists of the guys that post as the nicest coolest guys here and what they have to say about you in other places? Have you wanted to see the playing field evened out a little?

If so we want to hear from you…..

If you have been approached by anyone waiving the OPEC banner or referred to OPEC being able to help you in any unwelcome manner we want to hear the story…. Especially if you felt pressured to provide a rate in exchange for a positive review…… Share their names…..

Let me clarify that I don’t believe it is WRONG to ask a provider for a lowered rate. I do believe it is WRONG to try to intimidate you into it in some manner or promise you something in return that is not delivered. Most of this goes unmentioned because of the perception of the numbers of supporters that person might have....

If you have had a member from here contact you insisting he knew you were bare backing or that others said they were bare backing you we want to hear the story.

If you have ANY CONCERNS in how you are treated BCD by ANY members here, we want to hear the story.

You can tell it, anonymously if you like, by emailing us at

NoMoLookin.Austin@gmail.com

In the subject line of your email put “Share” or “Info Only”… You can tell us who you are or you can make up a name…. Use a new address you design for the purpose if you like…. A Yahoo Group will be formed to accumulate all your stories and you will be allowed/encouraged to join… We are seeking a couple of ladies that want to be involved in verifying information as well as discussing what should be shared on the board. Control of the Yahoo Group will be passed to those ladies.

As the title says… There is Strength in Numbers….. Some of these guys have been using that for a while to manipulate you…… Probably in ways you might not know….. Often with lies…..

Some are known to be loud and perceived to be influential...... Well..... I can be pretty loud myself...... and will be lending my voice to the cause....

hen your story matches the story of another lady we hope to have a lady involved that will reach out to all with matching stories for verification. When the stories match and/or are verified, if you told your story with the subject as “share” you will be made aware of others that share a similar story about the same guy.....….. Once again…. This will all be anonymous if you choose…. WE do not need to know who you are….

When stories are matched they will be summarized and posted to the board. YOU will not be the one that takes the heat….. We will do that for you…..

Why this? Why now?

Ask Toyz, Rock1Man1, dante0322, NativeTx78 or gleemonex…..

They will surely have an opinion……
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

It's my mod opinion that guideline #5 has not been violated.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:04 PM   #40
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

So sixxbach, it's ok to get Whispers real world info and "out" it outside of ECCIE as an example? That is what you are condoning! You have who he is targeting. I want to know that you are ok with this.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:21 PM   #41
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Personal outing? I see nothing in Whisper's post stating that he wants real world information and that he is going to share that with the board. I read it several times and RTM'd this thread for the staff area. If he does in the future actually reveal real world information , there will be severe consequences.

If you are not a part of the hobby "offenses" being mentioned below, you should have nothing to worry about. If no one comes forward because there's nothing going on, it's all a mute point anyway.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

It's my mod opinion that guideline #5 has not been violated.
How about the guideline on stalking?
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:23 PM   #42
Whispers

Quote:
BINGO! He admitted it. Just what I was waiting for. Everything else is BS. He is using this to get personal info on the guys who support OPEC to out us which is what I have been saying. Now I have the evidence. That is why he set up an off site e-mail account. Thank You!
LMAO! Man you will try to spin everything all sorts of ways won't you?

"Personal" info? Evidence?

Your personal info is not remotely a concern or interest of mine.....I don't care who any of you are in your personal life ....... Tying you and others to your posts on the barebackers forum or OPEC forum where you are posting from yet a different alias?... well.... maybe...... You guys have some pretty radical views when you think you are away from where it will get noticed.....

Calling out a particular member that is one of the OPEC guys and forced bareback on a lady from behind... and another lady.... and yet another lady...... maybe.....

But none of that is "personal".. It's all about handles on websites.....

Come on man.... Do you think this up on your own or does Toyz spoon feed it to you?

A big problem you and others have is that when you get emotionally worked up your writing reverts to a more personalized style with certain phrases repeated... It makes figuring out who someone might be on the BareBacker and OPEC group forums....

Now say... for example...... when more than a couple of ladies have submitted the same story about one specific guy and that story has been verified..... and finds it's way here...... well that guy will have to wonder why you and others felt the need to go attacking other people and in turn draw attention to the group.....

As they say on Law and Order.....

"A story ripped from the headlines!"

Old 03-30-2015, 06:26 PM   #43
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Whispers history of outing people. He admitted that he is targeting OPEC supporters.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431425
Old 03-30-2015, 06:45 PM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
So sixxbach, it's ok to get Whispers real world info and "out" it outside of ECCIE as an example? That is what you are condoning! You have who he is targeting. I want to know that you are ok with this.
Once again Dante.... I have no interest and absolutely nothing being discussed here is related to personal information. You guys can try as hard as you like to say it's something it is not but no sensible person is going see that.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:47 PM   #45
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers history of outing people. He admitted that he is targeting OPEC supporters.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=431425

Exactly who was outed and by whom?

You grabbed a story about one of the boards more notorious stalkers that visited a provider's family and was banned from the board.....

Man you are desperate!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women