Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2024, 05:22 AM   #1
bammer1515
Premium Access

Encounters: 48
Default your incall game matters

Hey there all, Ladies, I wanted to share an experience I had yesterday and let you know that we are looking for a little better than this. not saying everyone is like this but I have had several encounters where the incall location just isn't it.
I met a lady yesterday, not here locally, that put me off immediately and ruined the experience.
I came to her residence, when she said she was ready. I knock on the door and after about 3 minutes of standing there, she lets me in. I come in to a house full of cats and fish tanks, the house smelling of food. she went into the kitchen and continued doing dishes, cleaning and putting away food, etc... for no less than 15 minutes. during which time the cats are all over the place, coming up to me rubbing my legs etc... also, and the largest no no, after a couple minutes she hollers at her grown son to leave! apparently he was in his bedroom and had not left before I showed up. so I had to go outside and move my car, all the while there is a barbecue going on next door, I'm sure they knew exactly what was was going on.
anyway, why I didn't bale at that moment I don't know, but anyway, head back into the house, and its another 15 minutes of her in the bathroom getting ready for the date.
all of this is a major turn off.
speaking for myself only, a little more effort from the ladies to make us feel more welcome, and appreciated would go a Long way towards better tips and more repeats.
I have been really struggling to find consistent ladies in my area or ones that I want to repeat with due to the setting and their ability to respond, and be professional and welcoming.
Just my rant for the day after an awful experience.
bammer1515 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 05:44 AM   #2
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Yes your right Bammer i know that provider and my experience was just a little better but not much i didn't bother with a review and never will go back
But ladies you want use to show up on time . clean and treat you respectfully plus a few other things. Us guys want the same treatment most of us do and will repeat and tip some i have one NWA area lady that i drive a hour completely in the opposite direction of the rest of my day to see and have seen multiple times and have treated her well but back on subject if you ladies want good clients and for us to repeat just treat us decent
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 02:03 PM   #3
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bammer1515 View Post
Hey there all, Ladies, I wanted to share an experience I had yesterday and let you know that we are looking for a little better than this. not saying everyone is like this but I have had several encounters where the incall location just isn't it.
I met a lady yesterday, not here locally, that put me off immediately and ruined the experience.
I came to her residence, when she said she was ready. I knock on the door and after about 3 minutes of standing there, she lets me in. I come in to a house full of cats and fish tanks, the house smelling of food. she went into the kitchen and continued doing dishes, cleaning and putting away food, etc... for no less than 15 minutes. during which time the cats are all over the place, coming up to me rubbing my legs etc... also, and the largest no no, after a couple minutes she hollers at her grown son to leave! apparently he was in his bedroom and had not left before I showed up. so I had to go outside and move my car, all the while there is a barbecue going on next door, I'm sure they knew exactly what was was going on.
anyway, why I didn't bale at that moment I don't know, but anyway, head back into the house, and its another 15 minutes of her in the bathroom getting ready for the date.
all of this is a major turn off.
speaking for myself only, a little more effort from the ladies to make us feel more welcome, and appreciated would go a Long way towards better tips and more repeats.
I have been really struggling to find consistent ladies in my area or ones that I want to repeat with due to the setting and their ability to respond, and be professional and welcoming.
Just my rant for the day after an awful experience.

That’s doesn’t sound sexy at all or relaxing

Question what does this provider charge per hour?

Wait..I had to go back and re read it all, & after that you went and move your car and still went in? I guess so. I would’ve been worried of the son walking in or who knows.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 02:08 PM   #4
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Yes your right Bammer i know that provider and my experience was just a little better but not much i didn't bother with a review and never will go back
But ladies you want use to show up on time . clean and treat you respectfully plus a few other things. Us guys want the same treatment most of us do and will repeat and tip some i have one NWA area lady that i drive a hour completely in the opposite direction of the rest of my day to see and have seen multiple times and have treated her well but back on subject if you ladies want good clients and for us to repeat just treat us decent
I agree! I will always have a clean upscale Incall with a light candle burning, never smelling like food or something foul, I’m weird about smells.

Sexy lighting, no animals…I love them but not for my sexy time.

Peppermints, mouthwash, wine, waters, extra wash cloths, men’s soap and hand soap with a pump. lol (I don’t like a bar soap for my hands)

Just a few of the extra things I always provide. & that’s the basics.
Old 04-14-2024, 05:07 PM   #5
Mr. Rothstein
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

But was she good looking? haha.
Mr. Rothstein is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 07:45 PM   #6
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I'm going to NWA at the end of May but I'm not sure if I will be seeing any one now.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM   #7
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
I agree! I will always have a clean upscale Incall with a light candle burning, never smelling like food or something foul, I’m weird about smells.

Sexy lighting, no animals…I love them but not for my sexy time.

Peppermints, mouthwash, wine, waters, extra wash cloths, men’s soap and hand soap with a pump. lol (I don’t like a bar soap for my hands)

Just a few of the extra things I always provide. & that’s the basics.
BabyD that's what a great. provider does that also means that she wantgreat clients and is worth more$ Some of us just don't know who does those wonderful things. I ll remember that avout you
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 09:21 PM   #8
LaylaR
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 594486

I am very sorry that you have experienced something like this, not all providers are dirty, in my case I have a dog, he’s super lovely btw and I always make sure to clean and always leave my house smelling fresh and fabulous before and after receiving a client because the impression counts! a pretty, clean and organized woman in her house is everything in my opinion
LaylaR is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 12:18 AM   #9
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

So sorry this happened to you.. I operate out of my commercial upscale massage studio.
Candles, private bathroom. Hot towels, soft music and water. Definitely No pets to distract… Could this situation be due to a lower donation?
MJewel is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 07:48 AM   #10
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJewel View Post
So sorry this happened to you.. I operate out of my commercial upscale massage studio.
Candles, private bathroom. Hot towels, soft music and water. Definitely No pets to distract… Could this situation be due to a lower donation?
The lower donation in some cases could be partly responsible, but I think it may have more to do with self image.

I've seen ladies with a lower donation and they had a spotless incall.

By the way MJ I'm sad I missed you in Jacksonville when you were here in Florida. OMG You're gorgeous.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:32 AM   #11
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
The lower donation in some cases could be partly responsible, but I think it may have more to do with self image.

I've seen ladies with a lower donation and they had a spotless incall.

By the way MJ I'm sad I missed you in Jacksonville when you were here in Florida. OMG You're gorgeous.
I gotta come back then, maybe mid summer.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:35 AM   #12
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

And Thank you !!!
Old 04-15-2024, 12:31 PM   #13
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Donation rate and quality of incall game has little to do with each other. Trash is trash.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:37 PM   #14
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

You had to wait at least half an hour for her, time you can't get back. Their time is always super valuable, but our time is worthless.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:34 AM   #15
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What I’ve learned that Eccie is now, it’s a site for more of the cheaper providers and lots of nasty requests come through guys on Eccie asking for services I would never ever do. It’s truly disgusting and really a worry that girls are doing those services for guys to ask.

I popped back on to see if Eccie has changed from years ago only to see it got worse. That’s why all the higher quality providers I know of they wouldn’t dare post on Eccie. It’s turned into skipthegames2. Just low quality all around the board…it’s just entertainment at this point..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women