Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2015, 03:45 PM   #166
Emmersonward
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

How do you guys find the time to monger? Any provider that took the time to dig through all of this would loose HUNDREDS of dollars. Im going to go get laid. Then Im going to write a review. If this thread manages to double in crazy by the time I get back I may be inspired to start the whole process over again.
Emmersonward is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 01:24 PM   #167
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Although there seems to be strength in numbers where the ladies are concerned it does not translate to the board publicly or fair well for some of the guys.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:56 AM   #168
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Having a common adversary can create the strangest of allies.

Over the last 15 years I've been involved in bringing a variety of issues to the board for discussion that have involved the actions of some high profile hobbyists, agencies, pimps and MODs and at times stories of how they were misusing or mistreating ladies or others here on ECCIE and on ASPD before it.

Austin has a problem that directly affects us all that involves two different groups of men with overlapping memberships.

One is known as OPEC. Headed up by Rock1Man1 with Toyz as it's most vocal advocate. OPEC are the guys out to contact and talk ladies down in price to what they can afford or feel is the right price .....

Another group is known as the AustinBareBackers.... These are the guys that desire Bare Back Sex and seek it out from you all. They not only share information on who but how to go about getting you to engage in BareBack including techniques to accomplish it without your permission.....

With both groups their assumed power lies in the number of active members they have, which is well on the way to 200 with each group, and the assumed anonymity of their actions as individuals which is actually more coordinated than you would guess.

There is a third smaller group I will not mention yet who's desires and actions are a bit more nefarious than the first two that have made their existence known here many times before…..

One thing they count on is that you ladies seem to not be as keen on looking out for each other as you could. Be it competition or prior history from when no one was around to help you, it tends to be common that when something hits the public eye it tends to degrade to personal attacks on you.

Every once in a while one or two of you determine you are strong enough to step up and weather the storm. When doing so it is often a decision born in emotion and truthfully comes ill prepared. It results in ridicule at times and others choose not to get involved.

These same guys that are out to manipulate you into services you do not provide and rates you do not offer include men that are jealous and envious of others that have more money and pay the rates you set or men that have resources to see ladies they cannot.

As they have decided to attack some of us, your adversaries have become ours as well……

The problem was one ignored for years but over the last year or more they have organized on other sites, taking and sharing material from here and planning together how to use it to their advantage and have started “flexing their muscle” lately in their attacks on the board as well as behind the scenes on some of guys that do not agree with them. I ended up being one of them they have chose to attack because of the questions I asked.

A few of us are looking at bringing this all to light….. Lists exist and are shared of the ladies that bareback and/or are OPEC friendly…..Others are frequently named as providing discounts that are not mentioned here on ECCIE….. YOU thought it was private…. HE’s sharing it afterwards……

But have you seen the lists of the guys that post as the nicest coolest guys here and what they have to say about you in other places? Have you wanted to see the playing field evened out a little?

If so we want to hear from you…..

If you have been approached by anyone waiving the OPEC banner or referred to OPEC being able to help you in any unwelcome manner we want to hear the story…. Especially if you felt pressured to provide a rate in exchange for a positive review…… Share their names…..

Let me clarify that I don’t believe it is WRONG to ask a provider for a lowered rate. I do believe it is WRONG to try to intimidate you into it in some manner or promise you something in return that is not delivered. Most of this goes unmentioned because of the perception of the numbers of supporters that person might have....

If you have had a member from here contact you insisting he knew you were bare backing or that others said they were bare backing you we want to hear the story.

If you have ANY CONCERNS in how you are treated BCD by ANY members here, we want to hear the story.

You can tell it, anonymously if you like, by emailing us at

NoMoLookin.Austin@gmail.com

In the subject line of your email put “Share” or “Info Only”… You can tell us who you are or you can make up a name…. Use a new address you design for the purpose if you like…. A Yahoo Group will be formed to accumulate all your stories and you will be allowed/encouraged to join… We are seeking a couple of ladies that want to be involved in verifying information as well as discussing what should be shared on the board. Control of the Yahoo Group will be passed to those ladies.

As the title says… There is Strength in Numbers….. Some of these guys have been using that for a while to manipulate you…… Probably in ways you might not know….. Often with lies…..

Some are known to be loud and perceived to be influential...... Well..... I can be pretty loud myself...... and will be lending my voice to the cause....

hen your story matches the story of another lady we hope to have a lady involved that will reach out to all with matching stories for verification. When the stories match and/or are verified, if you told your story with the subject as “share” you will be made aware of others that share a similar story about the same guy.....….. Once again…. This will all be anonymous if you choose…. WE do not need to know who you are….

When stories are matched they will be summarized and posted to the board. YOU will not be the one that takes the heat….. We will do that for you…..

Why this? Why now?

Ask Toyz, Rock1Man1, dante0322, NativeTx78 or gleemonex…..

They will surely have an opinion……

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 08:20 AM   #169
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 05:09 PM   #170
budman33
Valued Poster

My whispers you've evolved.. i think.. maybe. I remember when your favorite week of month to hobby or turn out a stripper who didnt want to provide was the week when a provider's/stripper's rent or electricity bill was due. So you quit OPEC?

Cheers!
budman33 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women