Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-29-2019, 06:32 AM   #1
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Post too ugly to prostitute posts here

Post your too ugly to prostitute PICS posts here

was going to post my Heres my PIC/POST for the day same pic as my current avatar
yet system wont allow me to post a pic here an video upload wont work propery huh that's weird.
Old 01-29-2019, 06:52 AM   #2
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Question SYSTEM wont allow me to post pics or videos

especially after they had baned me for aweek for posting pics as spamming it not illegal to post pics in forums if they didn't want us posting pics then why is this click pic paste picture/utube video option here in the forums to begin with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyhandy@hotmail.com View Post

was going to post my Heres my PIC/POST for the day same pic as my current avatar
yet system wont allow me to post a pic here an video upload wont work propery huh that's weird.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:05 AM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
especially after they had baned me for aweek for posting pics as spamming it not illegal to post pics in forums if they didn't want us posting pics then why is this click pic paste picture/utube video option here in the forums to begin with?

Did you just repeat yourself or do you have a stutter ?
Old 01-29-2019, 06:37 PM   #4
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I think this is a very bad idea that probably violates ECCIE rules.
Old 01-30-2019, 03:12 PM   #5
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

As a gentleman, I think it is extremely bad form, to ever tell a lady that she is ugly.

I don't care if she frightens the dog and makes children cry, I will never say that any girl is ugly.
Old 01-30-2019, 09:31 PM   #6
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
As a gentleman, I think it is extremely bad form, to ever tell a lady that she is ugly.

I don't care if she frightens the dog and makes children cry, I will never say that any girl is ugly.
Thanks for the laugh regardless of how much truth may be in it I cracked up laughing and still am🤣😂😘😀
Old 01-30-2019, 09:33 PM   #7
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PS it's the dog & children part that has me still laughing
Old 01-31-2019, 11:08 AM   #8
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

That's what doggy style is for.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:17 PM   #9
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
Thanks for the laugh regardless of how much truth may be in it I cracked up laughing and still am🤣😂😘😀
I served on US Navy submarines for 20 years. One common saying among submariners goes like this:

"If you go ashore, see a woman, and think she is ugly, that is a clear sign that you have not been underwater long enough."

Enough months spent underwater and all females will look attractive to you.

She could have Ferengi-teeth and a hunch-back, but someone will think she is hot.
Old 01-31-2019, 03:19 PM   #10
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
PS it's the dog & children part that has me still laughing
You know someone is serious ugly when they frighten dogs and scare children.
Old 01-31-2019, 06:25 PM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Be nice, and others will be nice to you.

Quote:

Right on!

I remember my reaction (about 1974 when there were a lot of street walkers) when a friend riding with me stuck his head out the window of the car and yelled: "hey girl, you are too damn ugly to make a living like that: you're going to starve!"

I yelled back for him to shut up: she could pull a gun for that kind of insult.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:16 PM   #12
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow Stutter Dracula: is no laughing matter I've already ate Dracula: It Is No Laughing Matter i already ate

Stutter is no laughing matter "I've already ate"Count Dracola
Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
Did you just repeat yourself or do you have a stutter ?
I repeat eye-dracola repeat 2 litter of cola after 2 litter of cola I must be a factory that makes pop am I pepsi or coke a joke aint a joke aint coke a joke or pepsi se is repeat coke coke coke cock cock ckl ck color cola co go o repeat... o , I done ate

see I'm adopted was adopted at a "young: age I still got visit my birth mothers mother after she was killed an during a visit when I was "young" my birth mothers mother use to say: "me Chinese me play joke me put pee pee in your coke"

as I'm older I heard saying go : "Me American me play joke me put heroooin in your pepsi" , now do I need to repeat myself? or are you hearing ok or if you hearing imparired or vision trouble I repeat in braille braillem stoker dracola can let you in to hear me say "Me American me play joke me put pepsi in your coke"

Stutter Dracula: is no laughing matter I've already ate Dracula: It Is No Laughing Matter i already ate REPEAT 8th grade Stutter Dracula: is no laughing matter I've already ate Dracula: It Is No Laughing Matter i already ate Stutter Dracula: is no laughing matter I've already ate Dracula: It Is No Laughing Matter i already ate REPEAT 8th grade Stutter Dracula: is no laughing matter I've already ate Dracula: It Is No Laughing Matter i already ate
Old 01-31-2019, 08:58 PM   #13
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow Masters laugh Dog an children OBEY their masters

Masters laugh Dog an children OBEY their masters

Quote:
Thanks for the laugh regardless of how much truth may be in it I cracked up laughing and still am��������
Old 01-31-2019, 10:24 PM   #14
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow REtired submariner meet buffalo bill let srole play wear those fish nets pretty boy or u to ugly to prostitute ?

Quote:
You know someone is serious ugly when they frighten dogs and scare children.
FRIGHTEN buffalo bill dog an let it fall down a well so a wellman eat the dog an have apepsi? scare the dog an tie a pepsi to it like little red riding hood let splay fantasy an role paly I like fantasy an roleplay an bedtime stories yeah ill start the wrihting an fantasy

REtired submariner this kinda looks like you dosnet it? You want to wear fishnets for me pretty boy or you to ugly to prostitute?let me see you in fish nets retired submariner my clit feels like a dick I mean my dick feels like a clit tongue your computer screen an think about me mr REtired submarine get it all clean . mr REtired submarine do you use mr clean when you clean or do u go to the sea in your submarine to get clean isn't that the beetles submarine yellow submarine ? YS NO pesi coke maybe somaybe so da soda pp silence of the sodas retired mello yello lollipop your way to my dick feels like a clit my clit feels like a dick we go submarining cleaning or just submarine id like to nick my dick or my clit sometimes I feel like man buffalo bil from silence of lambs t cut tuck maybe its a clit I removed the dick created a clit me buffalo bill to ugly to prostitute turned to my feminine side had a pepsi to coke surgery or coke to pepsi surgery wanna drink my cock my clit mr REtired submariner "MUSTPREPAY INSERT COINS INTO MY MAGIC BAG an YOU PUT THE LOTION ON THE SKIN or YOU GET THE YELOW SUBMARINE HOSE AGAIN

BUFFALO BILL A GREAT WAY TO CATCH OUR NEXT VICTUM HOLD THIS SIGHN PROSTITUTE SUBMARINER we CATCH take em down to the yellow submariner not a retired WELL BUFFALO BILL I couldt pay bill after SUBAMRNER RETIRED he my secreT partner on here he actually a serial killer an I being buffalo bill ( JUST ROLEPLAYING ) BUT YEAH HE RETIRED GOT BROKE I RETIRED WE COUDL PAY BILLS got house took away aint got a well or well the utilities shut off first an didn't know if I had aclit to jill julianne or a cock to cock submariner my cock sandwhich which is whicjh pepsii or coke ....either way hold the sighn I wanna catch me one to put the lotion on the skin YOU COME OVER HOLD THE SIGHN AN WAER THE FISH NETS
wear those fish nets for me an send me a picI repeat:REtired submariner meet buffalo bill lets role play wear those fish nets pretty boy or u to ugly to prostitute ? WANNA DANCE PRETTY BOY ? I'm to ugly to prostitute butim to sexy for my clothes to sexy to be a [COLOR="Yellow"]serial siller retired submariner even in roleplay MELLOW YELLO MR RETIRED SUBMARINER YELLOW SUBMAINER MELLO YELLO o yeahh I'm a model you know what I mean yellow submariner on the catwalk [/COLOR]
Old 01-31-2019, 10:31 PM   #15
aRandyhandy@hotmail.com
Registered Member

Arrow I meant cardboard to ugly to prostitute sighns not real people

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGentleman View Post
I think this is a very bad idea that probably violates ECCIE rules.

I meant cardboard to ugly to prostitute sighns not real peoplealtho I could post sighns of myself sometimes I am UGLY does that count ? no matter have a coke its a joke IM TO UGLY TO PROSTITUTE SIGHNS ARE A JOKE an not a joke o well have a pepsi I feel that way all time to ugly to prostitute
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women