Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2019, 11:25 PM   #31
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I think the Raptors drawing level with Milwaukee has led me to believe, somewhat reluctantly, that the 76ers may have been a decent team. Ugh!

But neither Eastern Conference team is going to be more than a bump in the road for Golden State, especially if Iggy and especially Durrant get back. Even without either of them back, the East team is toast. And if Cousins comes back, too. It's just that much more lopsided. I hope everybody comes back for at least one more year at GS. I'd really like to see just how good that team could be with everyone healthy and learning to work together for a year.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:10 AM   #32
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Durant is not coming back, he'll sell out again and jump ship, GS does look like the favorite but it's not over until it's over. I'm sure they still recall the 3-1 games lead they blew against LeBron.

I want the best more hungry team coming out the East to face GS, Toronto stepped their game level up these 2 past games, not sure if they'll keep it up
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:50 PM   #33
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Why do you think Durant won't come back? GS can pay him just as much, if not more than anyone else. And I can't imagine he'd have more fun playing with any other group of guys. And finally, why move? W's are moving into the best new arena in the NBA and will be in San Francisco, not in the East Bay next year, so he won't even have to commute across the Bay.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #34
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Some reporters have been saying it is 100% that KD goes to the Knicks. I think he wants what Lebron did in Cleveland more than what he did in Miami. KD got the finals MVP, but some people including me think GS would have won those titles even without him. Look at how well they are playing without him.
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:25 PM   #35
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
Some reporters have been saying it is 100% that KD goes to the Knicks. I think he wants what Lebron did in Cleveland more than what he did in Miami. KD got the finals MVP, but some people including me think GS would have won those titles even without him. Look at how well they are playing without him.
Who care what they would have won without him? He goes to the Knicks, and Dennis Smith Jr. is the second best player on the team. Of maybe the Knicks hit the fuckin' jackpot without Dolan screwing it up for the first time in history and they sign some second tier free agent like Kyrie. They DSJ is still the second best player on the team and the third best player is a chronic and terminal knucklehead. You put Durrant on the Knicks the Kyrie and they're a first round exit if they're lucky. If the more likely scenario kicks in, Durrant kills someone with his bare hands before the New Year. With the bad luck that Knicks fans have, it won't be Dolan.
Old 05-24-2019, 12:11 AM   #36
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

They say “it’s not a series until the home team has lost a game.” Well, it’s a series now in the East. Kawhi did what a superstar is supposed to do — he put his team on his back and said “Let’s go!” And Fred VanVleet is having himself a series, too. I think Toronto finishes it off at hone in six. I’m slightly surprised.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:27 PM   #37
BLM69
BANNED

Toronto vs Golden state are the last 2 teams standing
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 10:38 PM   #38
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle View Post
Can Leonard with the raptors be the new monster in the East that eats golden state? I would like to see toronto win it all but leonard may have already used his miricle this year.
I think the consensus is that only golden state can beat golden state. in fighting , injuries and lack of focus to open the door
They are looking better than GS right now, If Durant don't come back to the series it's a wrap! 3 more games gentlemen
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:26 AM   #39
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Maybe now people will stop w/ this silly notion that GS is better w/o KD. People let that Blazers series fool them. The Blazers were not a good defensive team. Raptors are not the Blazers. The Raptors are a totally different beast. KD's absence was very apparent last night on both the defensive and offensive sides of the ball.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:08 PM   #40
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

KD will be back. But I think GS takes game 2 without his first. But we’ll just have to see. Crowd in Toronto will have a big effect. Finals are so much more interesting without LeBron. That makes planning for the Western Conference team harder because it gives the Eastern Conference team more options.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:16 PM   #41
BLM69
BANNED

If KD don't come back, I don't see this series going to 7 games, Toronto should win game 2

My cock did get hard when GS lost last night, maybe Drake trolling them is getting to them
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 02:35 AM   #42
Solefresh__
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

NBA is rigged 🤣
Solefresh__ is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:46 AM   #43
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Nice game by GS last night. Played through some adversity and injuries. Raptors can’t play as hot as they did in Game 1 all series and they didn’t. GS even survived going stone cold the last six minutes of the game. It’ll be interesting to see how things look on the injury front in the next few days. Hurts not having Klay.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:27 AM   #44
Solefresh__
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

GAme 5 golden state should win this finals with no problems with or without KD
Solefresh__ is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:19 PM   #45
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

TOR blew it Sunday, plain and simple. Would shock me if they aren't down 3-1 for G5.

Don't care who wins as I am a LeBron fan, but it did make me a lil pissed that GS won G2 tho
Freakaholic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women