Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2019, 05:00 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Does anyone do social dates at night?

Does anyone do social dates at night? In the future, I might have a couple social events that I might need to go to. Would be nice if someone could go with me, and pretend that we’re casually seeing each other.

What I mean by a social date is getting together for a few drinks with friends. Dress is casual, not formal.

I would also book regular appointments before the date night, just to ensure there’s natural chemistry.

Would like to find a woman in her mid-20’s to mid-30’s, who is intelligent, a good conversationalist, slim and attractive. Age is subjective, and not a definite.

I’m wondering if I’m asking for too much or if there’s someone in this area that would fit my criteria.

The area I’m looking to meet would be around Fort Walton Beach to Navarre.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:48 PM   #2
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I've thought about this, too.

I'm sure it probably depends on the lady, and WHERE the date will be taking place. Some ladies don't want to be seen in public with "another guy" in case they run into someone they happen to know... especially if she's REALLY in a relationship at the time.

However, some might include a date as "time with them". Therefore, if you take her out on a date for two or three hours, then she may expect payment for two or three hours of her time (regardless if the fun stuff happens or not). So, make sure you're both on the same page before setting up your date.

Although, I was seeing one regular gal several years ago who was UTR. We did "dinner dates" from time to time, and as long as I was paying, she'd tag along just about anywhere with me. But, she never charged me for said dates.... only when we "messed around". lol
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:49 PM   #3
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

You need to go onto SA and find a girl. Most of them are per visit meaning when you get together until she or you leave. The public thing may be difficult for what Bulldog said about being seen. I have an SA girl who goes to dinner with me and we roll our BCD activities into the date.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:26 PM   #4
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Great advice, bulldog and duraman. Guess I might have to open a few more doors. Thank you again, and hopefully I’ll be able to pay it forward to the community.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:31 PM   #5
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

X2 what Duraman said

SA girls ... true SA girls will do dates, travel and more

I’ve had one for a year now and it’s either I’m there or she is here for weekends and took a week long vaca with her plenty of dinner dates and social type events given I’ve invested a good amount but it’s been well worth it and there is no time limit
Hell the first time we met we went to dinner on a Friday night and spent the rest of the weekend in bed and all she asked for was to cover a couple bills she needed taken care of maybe 250. From then till now it’s been fun and I’ll help her out

Another sa girl I was with for a few months didn’t ask for anything till she decided to move and needed help with the deposit on a new apartment I would take her to dinner a couple times a month we would have fun afterwards I would ask if she needed any help with things and she would say no I would leave a few bills on the mantel when I left she would thank me a couple hours later via text saying I didn’t need to do that we would go to a few public festivals and had a good time

May take you a bit to find a decent arrangement but they are out there
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:20 PM   #6
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottahavemore View Post
Hell the first time we met we went to dinner on a Friday night and spent the rest of the weekend in bed and all she asked for was to cover a couple bills she needed taken care of maybe 250. From then till now it’s been fun and I’ll help her out
THIS! This is the kind of girl I need. I need to find a gal,who would spend ALL WEEKEND WITH ME doing... "anything and everything"... just for me to pay a couple of her bills!

I need to get on SA, but what turns me off is the hefty subscription fee. Why can't they have, like, a two week trial, or something? lol
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 05:56 AM   #7
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
THIS! This is the kind of girl I need. I need to find a gal,who would spend ALL WEEKEND WITH ME doing... "anything and everything"... just for me to pay a couple of her bills!

I need to get on SA, but what turns me off is the hefty subscription fee. Why can't they have, like, a two week trial, or something? lol
I thought the same thing before I joined. My first month, I met about 10 girls for lunch, coffee or dinner. I worked out 4 or 5 arrangements. All were per visit and not timed. I still see the one girl I met last year. We get together, have dinner sometimes and then have our play time. Sometimes she will stay overnight. We are planning a multiple day trip together. She is not asking for anything for the trip.

I have paid the membership 4 times since last January. Each time I meet great girls. It takes a little work but there is always a girl willing to try. I have found that most are looking for someone to get with on a regular basis. I only select girls 18 to 24. I broadened my search a few times and met older girls. Once you go past 30 yrs old the amount of girls available goes down. There's always new girls joining every week.

The messages are like darts, keep throwing them and eventually one or two will stick. You will reach the point where you have too many choices to pick from and 3 or 4 girls you have seen asking you when can you come see then again.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:49 AM   #8
gulf
Registered Member

OK,help a noob out... "SA"?
gulf is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:34 AM   #9
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Seeking Arrangements
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 12:12 PM   #10
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post

Just had a nice weekend where she came over for the weekend had dinner Friday and Saturday night played Friday night Saturday morning ran errands nap a little had dinner played some more breakfast shower play lunch and one hell of a blowjob before she left to go home

Given she lives out of state and I’ve known her for a year now but it just gets better and better

So yes pony up the bills and look around sa a bit go on a few dates you will find one for sure and don’t just stick around the local area search around there are some good ones out there may take a little
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 02:17 PM   #11
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

If you have never tried it you really should. I got a membership a while back and found 5 had a blast with them. You have to use a little more game with them then a provider but it fun.
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 03:28 PM   #12
gulf
Registered Member

Thanks
gulf is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:45 PM   #13
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

I do social dates but I of course would require that we have met several times prior, and only in cities outside of where I reside. Other than that, I am sure you could have some luck with some ladies on SA that may be better out in public than in the bedroom
Good luck finding a good fit for what you are seeking darlin!
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women