Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Chicago, Illinois > Encounter Reports - Chicago
Encounter Reports - Chicago Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2019, 12:47 PM   #16
Souperman
Registered Member

Yep! LOL, I’m with ya brother!
Souperman is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:01 PM   #17
MFactor
Registered Member

Here is the quick rundown

Markus a former client of EEC stole girls from EEC and took Andra away along with client info. He Uses SA to get girls and does them raw dog, spreading who knows what that Loser Prick has. Makes the girls see multiple clients a day more than the girls can handle. For him, it’s all about the money for MCE and not about the girls safety.

Keeps clients information saying that “properly dispose information“ Has surveillance on clients as in taking pics and video upon entering the lobby.- Could be used against clients in the future.
Post fake reviews or exaggeration of reviews. Markus is overly obsessed with money and the lavish lifestyle he couldn’t possibly afford if he didn’t pimp naive girls on SA.
MFactor is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:14 PM   #18
NuruGuru
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

My favorite studio in Dallas got shut down with people making those same speculations. Nothing ever came of it.

I go for a massage, anything else is between two consenting adults. I pay for companionship, not sex. I don't even ask for sex, it coincidentally just so happens to start with my cock in a mouth every time. Weird, huh?
NuruGuru is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:17 PM   #19
Souperman
Registered Member

All that has been rehashed on USA Sexguide before with ZERO evidence. Real tin foil hat stuff. Not sure what your obsession is with him but let it go. I’ve been using MCE for almost three years with no issues. And with the one exception of dealing with Andra the booker and her moods/BS at times, it’s all been good. Met some really cool girls along the way who have not offered one complaint about the agency, Markus or how they are treated. We are all adults here (mostly). We all know the risks and dangers. Man up and deal with it.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:54 PM   #20
jj14456
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

A guy with a join date of May 2019 spewing all this nonsense wants to attack the credibility of members that go back 5-10 years? lol.
jj14456 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:20 PM   #21
donjohn27
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Oy vey, if I knew this review would cause so much drama I'd have held off on it. Alena is a sweet gal, who provided great company, if anyone sees her you'll understand why. Peace! End of story.
donjohn27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:35 PM   #22
MFactor
Registered Member

Not attacking members. Information, especially actual posted information coming from MCE / EEC past emails has to be known. On top of the girls who have once worked for that Prick Markus.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:45 PM   #23
MFactor
Registered Member

The name change from Chicago Elite Companions to Model Club Elite should give you a guys a idea the reason that they did the name change. It was because of the fake/ exaggeration of reviews posted on TER as Chicago Elite Companions. Markus and Kim needed a platform to have bull shit reviews, granted the name change to MCE.

That Prick Markus, .... anybody wants to see him, just visit to one of the prominent clubs in Chicago and look for a Chubby dark complected guy with a Super Fake, Heavily Caked Up with Make Up, Plastic Surgery wanna be Barbie doll Blondie ( Kim) whom spends 20k-50k on a table. There goes the money you guys spend, for their lavish, party, drunken lifestyle. He will soon stop spreading naive girls legs.
I’m going to end it with that. I know that Prick Markus is reading this.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:38 PM   #24
Souperman
Registered Member

Damn you are obsessed with this man. Makes one wonder.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:14 AM   #25
Lorne
Registered Member

This has started to remind me of George and Kellyanne Conway lol
Lorne is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 03:53 PM   #26
TehRyc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souperman View Post
All that has been rehashed on USA Sexguide before with ZERO evidence. Real tin foil hat stuff. Not sure what your obsession is with him but let it go. I’ve been using MCE for almost three years with no issues. And with the one exception of dealing with Andra the booker and her moods/BS at times, it’s all been good. Met some really cool girls along the way who have not offered one complaint about the agency, Markus or how they are treated. We are all adults here (mostly). We all know the risks and dangers. Man up and deal with it.
Was just about to say this is the exact same thing that happened on that site until the mods had to intervene because thread were just being bombarded by a select group of people with a bone to pick with the exact same service. The same poorly written, super personal claims about this Marcus character.
TehRyc is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:02 PM   #27
MFactor
Registered Member

This Markus Character actually has a legal name so does this Kim character.
Patronize a business that does wrong towards those naive MCE girls. Patronize a illicit business to further supply the drug abuse, alcohol abuse, sex abuse, and the lavish lifestyle of this so called Markus character and his Plastic Fake Kim girlfriend. It’s your money guys, but at the end, is it really worth to fuck a MCE girl for what the girls go through and for what it’s worth? Young pussy is great and all, but young pussy contaminated by this Markus character not so much in all actuality.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:43 AM   #28
Souperman
Registered Member

Wait just a minute here! Are you sure? Are you absolutely certain Markus has a legal name??? Damn. He’s more dangerous than I ever could have imagined! It’s worth seeing MCE girls just to watch you get triggered and continue to make asinine posts. I’m guessing you just see the name Markus and you get triggered. Markus. MARKUS!!! Motha fuckin MARKUS!!!!
Old 05-26-2019, 01:00 PM   #29
MFactor
Registered Member

In all actuality, no.
The trigger word is actually two words. It starts with M and ends with...

Disappointed and Dissatisfied with MCE , Modelsclubelite girls, service. {staff edit- CK}

You must be someone who adores him because you keep on defending him. Must be a loyal B**** to him because you can’t or lack young pussy on your own. Instead you go do dirty contaminated
seconds after Markus does those girls uncovered.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:59 PM   #30
TehRyc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFactor View Post
In all actuality, no.
The trigger word is actually two words. It starts with M and ends with...

Disappointed and Dissatisfied with MCE , Modelsclubelite girls, service. {staff edit- CK}

You must be someone who adores him because you keep on defending him. Must be a loyal B**** to him because you can’t or lack young pussy on your own. Instead you go do dirty contaminated
seconds after Markus does those girls uncovered.
Did you a actually invite people to message you so that they can dox someone?
TehRyc is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
MCE Alena

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women