Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum

The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2019, 11:57 AM   #1
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Infrastructure

Ahead of infrastructure talks, House Democrats release $137B bill

BY NIV ELIS

https://thehill.com/policy/transport...ease-137b-bill

Quote:
In their last meeting on infrastructure, Pelosi, Schumer and Trump agreed to work toward a $2 trillion infrastructure plan. Wednesday's meeting is meant to fill in details on what to include in the plan and how to pay for it.

Trade and infrastructure are inextricably linked. Supply chains depend on good transportation methods. From the concrete and asphalt streets. The the virtual world of storing information in the clouds and of course shopping online. To the final delivery method. Electric drone or deisel truck.

The Butterfly Effect lends itself to depending on communication. With Huawei in the crosshairs of intelligence and intellectual property rights; what are your questions, comments, concerns and/or answers to the failing physical and intangible issues facing the future of infrastructure?

The city of Baltimore is currently facing a crisis in its data retention. It refuses to pay the ransom to hackers hiding public and private information. The city is going to have to upgrade its cybersecurity systems. How could we keep this from happening on a national level moving forward?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:09 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yeh, well, ole Nancy just had to have her meeting with her caucus so she could get on TV and accuse the President of a "coverup".

So at the beginning of their meeting this morning, the President told them to get fucked. Take your Democrat shit and stick where the Sun don't shine.

I wonder who had to clean up the slime trail when Chuckie and Nancy P left.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:21 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I liked the fact that Trump says "I don't do cover ups!" lol!

that is a bad way to start the day before going to a white house meeting on transportation.

Pussolini had to say cover up to wig Trump up. It was s stupid move on her part. News travels very fast in D.C.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

He was watching her presser. She used the coverup word right before she went into the infrastructure meeting. President Trump had every right to go apeshit on her ass.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:15 AM   #5
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 03:07 PM   #6
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

About fuckin' time.
Old 08-10-2021, 04:06 PM   #7
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Finally got a real president to pass infrastructure. We have infrastructure week like 100 weeks from the last dude and he couldn’t pass anything. Shit he couldn’t even get a bill structured. Hell he was so inept that infrastructure was a running gag in his presidency. Now the new guy passes it is 7 months with nearly 1/2 the Republicans in the senate on board.

If I was that let guy I’d feel like shit.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 04:31 PM   #8
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Finally got a real president to pass infrastructure. We have infrastructure week like 100 weeks from the last dude and he couldn’t pass anything. Shit he couldn’t even get a bill structured. Hell he was so inept that infrastructure was a running gag in his presidency. Now the new guy passes it is 7 months with nearly 1/2 the Republicans in the senate on board.

I hope you are better at law than math. 19 is not nearly half of 50 but it is typical of your "exaggerations".

And just an FYI, about 23% ( generous to be sure ) was about actual infrastructure. You might very well have gotten every single Republican in the Senate to pass 2/3 of 1.2 trillion on Biden's first day of his Presidency. They were to a person, interested in actual infrastructure spending and said so, repeatedly. I seem to remember Democrats demanding about, what, double that amount which would have brought actual infrastructure spending down to about 10% but they folded and 19 mis-guided Republicans decided to "compromise" in the hope that their vote would slow down the upcoming 3-5 trillion dollar "human infrastructure" bill.

It won't. The question is, will 50 Democrats agree and if they don't, Nancy says there will be no stand alone infrastructure bill voted on.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet and she just make choke on the words.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 04:36 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Ahead of infrastructure talks, House Democrats release $137B bill

BY NIV ELIS

https://thehill.com/policy/transport...ease-137b-bill

Trade and infrastructure are inextricably linked. Supply chains depend on good transportation methods. From the concrete and asphalt streets. The the virtual world of storing information in the clouds and of course shopping online. To the final delivery method. Electric drone or deisel truck.

The Butterfly Effect lends itself to depending on communication. With Huawei in the crosshairs of intelligence and intellectual property rights; what are your questions, comments, concerns and/or answers to the failing physical and intangible issues facing the future of infrastructure?

The city of Baltimore is currently facing a crisis in its data retention. It refuses to pay the ransom to hackers hiding public and private information. The city is going to have to upgrade its cybersecurity systems. How could we keep this from happening on a national level moving forward?

It won't happen it's all talk. If they have an Infrastructure Bill it's probably for another country. They don't care about this one.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 04:55 PM   #10
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

what he say?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 04:58 PM   #11
lolhahaha
BANNED

www infrastructure after 4 fire/flood/hurricane/drought/etc
lolhahaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 05:12 PM   #12
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I hope you are better at law than math. 19 is not nearly half of 50 but it is typical of your "exaggerations".

And just an FYI, about 23% ( generous to be sure ) was about actual infrastructure. You might very well have gotten every single Republican in the Senate to pass 2/3 of 1.2 trillion on Biden's first day of his Presidency. They were to a person, interested in actual infrastructure spending and said so, repeatedly. I seem to remember Democrats demanding about, what, double that amount which would have brought actual infrastructure spending down to about 10% but they folded and 19 mis-guided Republicans decided to "compromise" in the hope that their vote would slow down the upcoming 3-5 trillion dollar "human infrastructure" bill.

It won't. The question is, will 50 Democrats agree and if they don't, Nancy says there will be no stand alone infrastructure bill voted on.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet and she just make choke on the words.
What??????

All that is simply gibberish you wrote. 19 of 50 is pretty damned close to half. 38% isn’t far off 50%. But to make you happy how about this. Over a 1/3 of republicans voted for it. Good job Rs.

Now on to the complaining part of your statement, ok, not all 1T is roads and bridges. But that’s the case with every bill that gets passed in Washington, Baton Rouge, Austin or Tallahassee. But it’s an infrastructure bill that’s long needed and as I said, the last president promised infrastructure for like 100 weeks and never got anything done. Not anything.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 05:14 PM   #13
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

The last guy was a dumbass. The new guy knows the art of negotiations.

If you were the last guy, you wouldn't feel anything. He's tone deaf to anyone else's feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It won't happen it's all talk. If they have an Infrastructure Bill it's probably for another country. They don't care about this one.

The representatives that don't care about this country, like Jim Jordan and Louis Gomert, are the ones who helped try and deligitimize the US on January 6th,

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
what he say?

He said the last guy, who lost, is a dumbass. And the new guy gets shit done.
Old 08-10-2021, 05:19 PM   #14
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
The last guy was a dumbass. The new guy knows the art of negotiations.

If you were the last guy, you wouldn't feel anything. He's tone deaf to anyone else's feelings.

The representatives that don't care about this country, like Jim Jordan and Louis Gomert, are the ones who helped try and deligitimize the US on January 6th,

He said the last guy, who lost, is a dumbass. And the new guy gets shit done.

Yeah he's getting things done for other countries at America's expense.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 05:19 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Is Mr Skeptical still around now the ECruiser is back? Or is that Munchies second account?
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women