Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2018, 04:47 PM   #91
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
So your whole premise is about you dont believe in free press. A journalist was killed in Turkey because DJTs friend MBS didn't like shit the guy wrote about him. You made up all kinds of shit about the "vegan eating, card carrying PETA libtard". Me calling bullshit on what you think is Fake news is very much on topic
The vegan eating, card carrying, dim-retarded PETA fucktard writing the article made up shit and published it in a FAKE NEWS article to slur the memory of a deceased president, and yet here you are cheer leading for that depraved jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Haha...is it a delusion that Bush only had the Dog for 6 months? Of course not. In this case you do not care for the facts because... I guess it does not fit the teary eyed narrative of Ole Yeller.

You are closer to Joy than I.
I provided a link to the Horseshoe Theory of political leaning and you countered with horseshit photo.

Why am I not suprised.

Radical loons are radical loons. They are close to each other because they are radical. Both far far from Libertarians theology.
It's a chickenshit, lib-retard jackass that slurs a man's dog after he's dead. That one thinks such a depraved individual deserves something other than condemnation is also reprehensible.

BTW, Behar was in the news for threatening to quit because she was deservedly called to task for using Bush41 to bash Trump. And Behar is in your camp.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:35 AM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's a chickenshit, lib-retard jackass that slurs a man's dog after he's dead. That one thinks such a depraved individual deserves something other than condemnation is also reprehensible.

BTW, Behar was in the news for threatening to quit because she was deservedly called to task for using Bush41 to bash Trump. And Behar is in your camp.

You just told two lies...

Nobody slurred his dog Sully. That you do not understand that simple fact is telling.

Barh should have been called to task and your 2nd lie was that Behar is in my camp.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._model.svg.pnghttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._model.svg.png
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:47 AM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You just told two lies...

Nobody slurred his dog Sully. That you do not understand that simple fact is telling.

Barh should have been called to task and your 2nd lie was that Behar is in my camp.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._model.svg.png
You're accusations are as false as the FAKE NEWS published in the NYT and Slate to slur a dead president.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:12 AM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're accusations are as false as the FAKE NEWS published in the NYT and Slate to slur a dead president.
Pleas point out the slur in the Slate article

And please point out where I'm in Behar's camp.

Since you will not be able to do that what I stated was fact, not accusations.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:23 AM   #95
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pleas point out the slur in the Slate article

And please point out where I'm in Behar's camp.

Since you will not be able to do that what I stated was fact, not accusations.

The part where the author of the FAKE NEWS article in Slate proposes that a dog like Sully would feast on the dead body of a former president if given half a chance. One doesn't need to be a brain surgeon to see that.

You and Behar attack Trump at every opportunity and defend hildebeest at every opportunity. You're in the same camp.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:29 AM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The part where the author of the FAKE NEWS article in Slate proposes that a dog like Sully would feast on the dead body of a former president if given half a chance. One doesn't need to be a brain surgeon to see that.

You and Behar attack Trump at every opportunity and defend hildebeest at every opportunity. You're in the same camp.
Please show the quote of the dog eating Bush and I do not defend that bitch.

I do bash the fuck out of that Kardashian like Trump.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:48 AM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please show the quote of the dog eating Bush and I do not defend that bitch.

I do bash the fuck out of that Kardashian like Trump.
Read the fucking FAKE NEWS Slate article yourself.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:52 AM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Read the fucking FAKE NEWS Slate article yourself.
I read it and it wasn't fake...would you please quit lying about its content.

Here, I will post it for you.

The article, read in is entirety is balanced. Does nothing to bash the dog or the President.

Strange....in this thread you've cried about the media not telling the truth about Bush 41 and the grocery scanner and you lie about what the media says about his dog of 6 months.

There’s nothing wrong with applying sentimentality when it comes to family pets reacting to their owners’ deaths. There’s even some preliminary evidence from the small field of “comparative thanatology” that animals notice death, and that some may even experience an emotion we might compare to grief. But Sully is not a longtime Bush family pet, letting go of the only master he has known. He is an employee who served for less than six months.
Sully’s Instagram account, which has 147,000 followers as of Monday night, has been active since late June. That’s when “he” posted a photograph with a sign reading “Walker’s Point Here I Come,” referring to the location of the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine. Sully arrived there over the summer to help the former president, who used a wheelchair because of symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, with tasks like opening doors and picking up objects.
Sully’s Instagram account and several mainstreamnews outlets refer to him as “Sully H.W. Bush.” His bio also says he is “making [his] forever home” at Walker’s Point. But Monday morning, just a few days after his owner died, Bush’s son George W. Bush announced that Sully is heading to his next assignment: Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland.

The reason Sully has a new job lined up already is that he is an ambassador for a New York–based nonprofit called America’s VetDogs. The agency trains guide and service dogs for military veterans and first responders with disabilities. It has a savvy public relations team—see: Sully’s Instagram account—and has placed a “puppy with a purpose” at NBC’s Today show, as well. (The group’s online press room caters to journalists seeking “an uplifting tale with a happy ending” or “an inspiring tale of a veteran with a disability.”)
It’s wonderful for Bush that he had a trained service animal like Sully available to him in his last months. It’s a good thing that the dog is moving on to another gig where he can be helpful to other people (rather than becoming another Bush family pet). But it’s a bit demented to project soul-wrenching grief onto a dog’s decision to lie down in front of a casket. Is Sully “heroic” for learning to obey the human beings who taught him to perform certain tasks? Does the photo say anything special about this dog’s particular loyalty or judgment, or is he just … there? Also, if dogs are subject to praise for obeying their masters, what do we do about the pets who eat their owners’ dead (or even just passed-out) bodies?
The photograph, in other words, is not proof that Sully is a particularly “good boy” or that “we don’t deserve dogs,” as countless swooning tweets put it on Monday. On its own, it says almost nothing other than the fact that Sully was, at one point in the same room as the casket of his former boss. This is simply a photograph of a dog doing something dogs love to do: Lie down. The frenzy around it captures something humans love to do, too: Project our own emotional needs onto animals
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:53 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:02 AM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read it and it wasn't fake...would you please quit lying about its content.
Your inability to recount what the FAKE NEWS article -- written by a person with absolutely no personal knowledge of either Bush41 or Sully -- published in Slate said says otherwise.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:04 AM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Your inability to recount what the FAKE NEWS article -- written by a person with absolutely no personal knowledge of either Bush41 or Sully -- published in Slate said says otherwise.
You do not have to have personal knowledge of either Bush or the dog to understand that

This is simply a photograph of a dog doing something dogs love to do: Lie down. The frenzy around it captures something humans love to do, too: Project our own emotional needs onto animals
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:10 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do not have to have personal knowledge of either Bush or the dog to understand that

This is simply a photograph of a dog doing something dogs love to do: Lie down. The frenzy around it captures something humans love to do, too: Project our own emotional needs onto animals

The author of the FAKE NEWS article in Slate had no personal knowledge of either Bush41 or Sully. Hence, s/he be the bitch that was projecting bullshit to slur Bush41.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:10 AM   #103
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

That doesn't matter to IB. He has the Manchurian Candidate complex. I just don't know if it willing or hes oblivious. I do know that he constantly bows to the Saudis, Russians and North Koreans
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:14 AM   #104
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

The author of the FAKE NEWS article in Slate had no personal knowledge of either Bush41 or Sully. Hence, s/he be the bitch that was projecting bullshit to slur Bush41.
What did Sully say about all of this IB? I've heard you are "The Dog Whisperer"
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:20 AM   #105
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That doesn't matter to IB. He has the Manchurian Candidate complex. I just don't know if it willing or hes oblivious. I do know that he constantly bows to the Saudis, Russians and North Koreans
So you're still cheer leading for the writer of a FAKE NEWS story denigrating a dead man's dog.

Quote:
What did Sully say about all of this IB? I've heard you are "The Dog Whisperer"
It's evident you shouldn't be listening to the people you are listening to, because once again, you're seriously misinformed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women