Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2018, 08:53 AM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your blantant partisanship is showing under you outfit IB.

99.99% good press for Bush in the last week and you're crying about a fucking dog and scanner!

How about you cry about Trump making fun of GHWB not even 6 months ago.
Actually, it's only your opinion that 99.99% of lame-stream media has been good.

WaPo, the NYT, AP, and Slate all proffered fucked-up press releases showing their left-wing, biased lies ... and their biased, FAKE NEWS bullshit was scooped up and repeated by scores -- if not hundreds -- of other lame-stream media outlets across the country.

Then there are the Joy Behar types in the lame-stream media who only spoke kindly of Bush41 in order to bash Trump.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:12 AM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Actually, it's only your opinion that 99.99% of lame-stream media has been good.

WaPo, the NYT, AP, and Slate all proffered fucked-up press releases showing their left-wing, biased lies ... and their biased, FAKE NEWS bullshit was scooped up and repeated by scores -- if not hundreds -- of other lame-stream media outlets across the country.

Then there are the Joy Behar types in the lame-stream media who only spoke kindly of Bush41 in order to bash Trump.
Youre three examples were.....drumb roll please!

A 26 year old misperception

A hastily read obit

And a slander to his service dog which he had recently acquired

You are making , or at least trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

The only others doing that are the right wing fear mongers. They are using this to bash the media just like that goofy bitch Joy is using it to bash Trump.

You are similar to Joy, just the opposite side of the coin
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:19 AM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Youre three examples were.....drumb roll please!

A 26 year old misperception

A hastily read obit

And a slander to his service dog which he had recently acquired

You are making , or at least trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

The only others doing that are the right wing fear mongers. They are using this to bash the media just like that goofy bitch Joy is using it to bash Trump.

You are similar to Joy, just the opposite side of the coin
Perhaps you live in a different universe and you are thus somehow unaware of how many local papers across the country republish FAKE NEWS articles that originate in WaPo, the AP and the NYT? And counting Slate and its bullshit story slurring Bush41 and his dog, Sully, that makes at least four lame-stream media outlets slurring the memory of a dead president. And BTW, Joy Behar is one of your camp mates, not mine.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:30 AM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Perhaps you live in a different universe and you are thus somehow unaware of how many local papers across the country republish FAKE NEWS articles that originate in WaPo, the AP and the NYT? And counting Slate and its bullshit story slurring Bush41 and his dog, Sully, that makes at least four lame-stream media outlets slurring the memory of a dead president. And BTW, Joy Behar is one of your camp mates, not mine.

You are the only one I've heard crying about the coverage.

Joy is not in my camp...I'm libertarian.

She is on the far left and you on the far right....you're basically kissing cousins.

I mean your crying about a fucking dog.

And I find it strange when you demean Slate for basically publishing the truth about the dog as some kind of hit piece. You act as if he wax Ole Yeller. You're double dealing. Crying about the scanner point not being truthful and crying about the article on the dog that was in fact truthful.

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...h-funeral.html
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:51 AM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the only one I've heard crying about the coverage. That means you didn't bother to read the OP about major outlets in the lame-stream media slurring a deceased president with FAKE NEWS before you interjected your opinion.

Joy is not in my camp...I'm libertarian.

She is on the far left and you on the far right....you're basically kissing cousins. Since you are arguing that you are centrist, that means you are placing yourself between people like me and Joy Behar, meaning she's closer to you than I.

I mean your crying about a fucking dog. No. Myself and others are only noting what miserable scum the so-called journalist in the lib-retard lame-stream media have become in that their depravity is so complete that they'd stoop to denigrating a dead man's dog.

And I find it strange when you demean Slate for basically publishing the truth about the dog as some kind of hit piece. You act as if he wax Ole Yeller. You're double dealing. Crying about the scanner point not being truthful and crying about the article on the dog that was in fact truthful. Neither you nor Slate have any real insight on this matter. No comment would have been the best course of action, but that Slate did comment illustrates the full depravity of the mean-spirited left-wing jackasses in the lame-stream media.

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...h-funeral.html
Old 12-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Actually the extreme left and extreme right are closer to each other politically than any libertarian. As the Horseshoe states and which I subscribe. Much like Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party were bitching about the same thing , yet to stupid to realize it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

Slate writes a factual article that you somehow find fault with because it was written. So you are now on record for being against both a factual article being written a one not so about Bush. Jesus.

The Slate article wasn't even bad...it was in fact rather informative about the good job service dogs do.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #82
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Howard Dean will forever be remembered for screaming in his mike....when if the sound had been played in proper context instead of with the filtering mike he had. You would not have even been able to hear his voice above the roar of the crowd.

As in baseball, there is no crying in politics.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:18 AM   #83
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

OMG. Did Sully die? Must have grieved himself to death. I will contact my friends at PETA. We will schedule some type of service. You hear about this type stuff alot. What a touching story
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:32 AM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
OMG. Did Sully die? Must have grieved himself to death. I will contact my friends at PETA. We will schedule some type of service. You hear about this type stuff alot. What a touching story
Did you actually read the OP, or are you just posting what you imagine it said like the jackass who wrote the fictional dribble for Slate to slur the memory of a deceased president?

Quote:
Actually the extreme left and extreme right are closer to each other politically than any libertarian. As the Horseshoe states and which I subscribe. Much like Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party were bitching about the same thing , yet to stupid to realize it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

Slate writes a factual article that you somehow find fault with because it was written. So you are now on record for being against both a factual article being written a one not so about Bush. Jesus.

The Slate article wasn't even bad...it was in fact rather informative about the good job service dogs do.

There are no facts in the FAKE NEWS article published by Slate. The whole article is a fantasy written from the delusional POV of a lib-retard, vegan-munching journalist who is probably a card carrying member of PETA with no personal knowledge of Bush41 or his dog, Sully. It's bullshit to pretend that that jackass had any personal insight into the relationship between Sully and Bush41 before s/he wrote that agenda driven fictional dribble to slur the memory of a dead president.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #85
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you actually read the OP, or are you just posting what you imagine it said like the jackass who wrote the fictional dribble for Slate to slur the memory of a deceased president?

There are no facts in the FAKE NEWS article published by Slate. The whole article is a fantasy written from the delusional POV of a lib-retard, vegan-munching journalist who is probably a card carrying member of PETA with no personal knowledge of Bush41 or his dog, Sully. It's bullshit to pretend that that jackass had any personal insight into the relationship between Sully and Bush41 before s/he wrote that agenda driven fictional dribble to slur the memory of a dead president.
Yeah I read it. I haven't fact checked it with Snopes yet. I did confirm that the Author of the article and Sully were very close. In fact, I cant confirm, it has been rumored that the closeness of their relationship involved "heavy petting".Im waiting to hear back if the Author was in fact a card carrying member of Peta and vegan or if that was just a bunch of fictional dribble to slander the current life experience of a living human being trying to make a living as a journalist. Fictional dribble is equivalent to Fake News IB and we dont want that to "sully" anyone reputation
Old 12-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah I read it. I haven't fact checked it with Snopes yet. I did confirm that the Author of the article and Sully were very close. In fact, I cant confirm, it has been rumored that the closeness of their relationship involved "heavy petting".Im waiting to hear back if the Author was in fact a card carrying member of Peta and vegan or if that was just a bunch of fictional dribble to slander the current life experience of a living human being trying to make a living as a journalist. Fictional dribble is equivalent to Fake News IB and we dont want that to "sully" anyone reputation
The Slate journalist had no personal knowledge of Bush41 and Sully. It's a piece of delusional, lib-retard dribble to slur the memory of a deceased president.
Such dribble, illustrates just how low-life and despicable lib-retard journalists have become.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:01 PM   #87
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Slate journalist had no personal knowledge of Bush41 and Sully. It's a piece of delusional. lib-retard dribble to slur the memory of a deceased president.
Such dribble, illustrates just how low-life and despicable lib-retard journalists have become.
I think we should have her relocate to Turkey. Or Saudi Arabia. I bet that bitch doesn't pull that shit on MBS
Old 12-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think we should have her relocate to Turkey. Or Saudi Arabia. I bet that bitch doesn't pull that shit on MBS
A better bet would be on when you get pointed for hi-jacking threads, because this one isn't about Saudi Arabia or Turkey. It's about lame-stream media outlets, like the NYT and Slate, publishing FAKE NEWS bullshit and lies to slur the memory of a deceased president.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:41 PM   #89
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
A better bet would be on when you get pointed for hi-jacking threads, because this one isn't about Saudi Arabia or Turkey. It's about lame-stream media outlets, like the NYT and Slate, publishing FAKE NEWS bullshit and lies to slur the memory of a deceased president.
So your whole premise is about you dont believe in free press. A journalist was killed in Turkey because DJTs friend MBS didn't like shit the guy wrote about him. You made up all kinds of shit about the "vegan eating, card carrying PETA libtard". Me calling bullshit on what you think is Fake news is very much on topic
Old 12-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Haha...is it a delusion that Bush only had the Dog for 6 months? Of course not. In this case you do not care for the facts because... I guess it does not fit the teary eyed narrative of Ole Yeller.

You are closer to Joy than I.
I provided a link to the Horseshoe Theory of political leaning and you countered with horseshit photo.

Why am I not suprised.

Radical loons are radical loons. They are close to each other because they are radical. Both far far from Libertarians theology.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women