Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2023, 05:33 PM   #256
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I can’t believe my Bucks are out of the NBA Playoffs…I also can’t believe the Flakers knocked out the Warriors…I am praying the Nuggets stop the Lakers run!

I think it’s the Nuggets year with Murray back.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 01:53 AM   #257
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Lakers looking good finally, the bucks getting eliminated was a huge surprise just like golden state

KD keeping a close eye on who wins this year, he needs another easy ring 😭

Who's predicting the 2 final teams this year?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 11:30 AM   #258
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

WOW Nuggets vs Heat is a nightmare match for the NBA.

TV ratings were worse from last year game 1 but by only 5%.

NBA needed a classic Lakers Celtics finals matchup but instead got this clunker.

I had to do a double take as the Heat only went to the FT line TWICE!

Jokic probably headed to the Lakers when they clear out all those deadbeat stars currently on the roster.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 01:39 PM   #259
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
WOW Nuggets vs Heat is a nightmare match for the NBA.

TV ratings were worse from last year game 1 but by only 5%.

NBA needed a classic Lakers Celtics finals matchup but instead got this clunker.

I had to do a double take as the Heat only went to the FT line TWICE!

Jokic probably headed to the Lakers when they clear out all those deadbeat stars currently on the roster.

nope. don't see that happening. after decades of mediocre teams Denver finally has a potential title winner why would they give up their centerpiece? he's under contract till at least 2027 so he's not getting traded anytime soon

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/denver-n...a-jokic-15393/
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 04:56 PM   #260
BLM69
BANNED

I was hopping Boston advanced, now want Denver to win it all!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 10:05 PM   #261
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I think it’s a good matchup. Two teams that have been playing well. That being said, I think Denver wins in 4 or 5. But Denver plats an attractive brand of ball and people who aren’t familiar with them should enjoy the games.

Boston and LA would be a very dull series. Not a big fan of either team in their current iterations.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 07:53 AM   #262
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
nope. don't see that happening. after decades of mediocre teams Denver finally has a potential title winner why would they give up their centerpiece? he's under contract till at least 2027 so he's not getting traded anytime soon

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/denver-n...a-jokic-15393/
Denver is a Medium Size market team and it is not easy for those teams to keep a 55 million dollar guy on the payroll compared to the Lakers or Knicks who are the top two markets with money to burn cap or no cap.

An injury plagued losing season and doubts about resigning are the reason a team trades a guy like Jokic to the Knicks or Lakers in a few short years.

Typically two years before the current deal expires we see a Shaq, LeBron, Alcindor/Jabbar shopped to another team.

Certain that Nuggets fans are loving Jokic but Nuggets are a complex ownership group unlike Mavericks where Billionaire Cuban calls the shots.

Two medium size market teams in the Finals probably appeals to a few folks especially hardcore NBA fans but nationwide it's a yawner. LeBron and Tatum in the Finals compared to Jokic and Butler .......uh no very few casual fans know those names.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:03 AM   #263
BLM69
BANNED

Who else supports any sports? The hard core fans..... Casual fans aren't buying the tickets or even watching the games.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 08:00 AM   #264
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Who else supports any sports? The hard core fans..... Casual fans aren't buying the tickets or even watching the games.
NBA shares TV revenue with the Lakers paying out 42 million into the pool and the Pacers receiving over 42 million out of the pool (last year).

A bad playoff series with low viewership means sponsors/advertisers get money back as low TV ratings mean all the teams suffer.

NBA has some financial problems ahead and they need to sell tickets and lots of them.

Unlike NFL the NBA does not attract the casual sports fan unless the team is winning and deep in the playoffs.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:09 PM   #265
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
NBA shares TV revenue with the Lakers paying out 42 million into the pool and the Pacers receiving over 42 million out of the pool (last year).

A bad playoff series with low viewership means sponsors/advertisers get money back as low TV ratings mean all the teams suffer.

NBA has some financial problems ahead and they need to sell tickets and lots of them.

Unlike NFL the NBA does not attract the casual sports fan unless the team is winning and deep in the playoffs.
NBA gets bigger every year, TV deals get bigger,. Players make more $ when that happens. Not sure where you're getting your information.

NBA doesn't own the teams or the arenas they're in so ticket sales don't affect them
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 04:04 PM   #266
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
NBA gets bigger every year, TV deals get bigger,. Players make more $ when that happens. Not sure where you're getting your information.

NBA doesn't own the teams or the arenas they're in so ticket sales don't affect them
NBA is in a revenue sharing agreement when it comes to Broadcasting rights same as the NFL.

Ticket sales and concessions are all gravy for the NBA team as they keep that revenue unlike Broadcasting Contracts, which technically pay the salaries as that is all shared revenue.

Without big market teams splitting Broadcasting to small market teams no way could a team like the Grizzlies attempt to sign a JA Morant.

All Mark Cuban owns is a stadium lease until 2031 and a NBA logo but the NBA owns his ass.
Old 06-12-2023, 05:25 PM   #267
BLM69
BANNED

So you're saying that the finals with a small market team is down on ratings? It's on ABC during primetime, someone is watching the games and sponsors are funding it. Ja may be done trying to be hood
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 04:55 PM   #268
ahab11
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you're saying that the finals with a small market team is down on ratings? It's on ABC during primetime, someone is watching the games and sponsors are funding it. Ja may be done trying to be hood
2023 Finals averaged 11.6 million viewers and 2022 Finals averaged 12.4 million viewers. Shorter series this year than last but once again this was an average.

Sponsors usually sign up based on X number of viewers and pay more or less based on the average number of actual viewers.

Unless you were a Nuggets fan this finals matchup was a clunker.
Old 06-24-2023, 09:33 PM   #269
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
2023 Finals averaged 11.6 million viewers and 2022 Finals averaged 12.4 million viewers. Shorter series this year than last but once again this was an average.

Sponsors usually sign up based on X number of viewers and pay more or less based on the average number of actual viewers.

Unless you were a Nuggets fan this finals matchup was a clunker.
Could it be because teams were getting swept? I'm sure the budget was bigger this year than 2022, A longer series benefits everybody involved, teams not being able to win games cuts everything short, including $. I'm a NBA fan, not really a fan boy for any one team, I do prefer the West over the East though
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women