Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160172
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Has Eccie gone downhill since the shutdown at the beginning of this year?
Hell YES! 24 42.86%
I mean, yeah, sorta 19 33.93%
Nope, still the same eccie as always 9 16.07%
No comment 4 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2019, 07:53 AM   #16
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I’m on here for one reason......as with anything else we must take the good with the bad. Not much good on this board imho these days. The outing that took place earlier this year sealed it with me. Several will forever stay on my ignore list. The board going offline started the orbits going out of whack.......been downhill ever since.
holmes50 is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 02:04 PM   #17
cameltoe101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes50 View Post
I’m on here for one reason......as with anything else we must take the good with the bad. Not much good on this board imho these days. The outing that took place earlier this year sealed it with me. Several will forever stay on my ignore list. The board going offline started the orbits going out of whack.......been downhill ever since.
And for that reason I have a select few providers i keep in touch with and 1 Agency. Thanks Girls.
cameltoe101 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 03:04 PM   #18
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Majority moved to Twitter.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 03:55 PM   #19
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Is there a specific twitter group?
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:27 PM   #20
el guero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Guys if you are not following Lia88 on tweeter you're missing out.
el guero is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 07:31 AM   #21
Big Chief
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default My $0.02

I agree that Twitter is fun interaction (with a pseudonym for those of us on the down-low).
I also agree that Seeking Arrangement is entertaining for guys with time and curiosity...
Big Chief is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:42 PM   #22
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

And i aint really marrying a bear....j.s
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 11:05 AM   #23
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
I’m on and off Twitter sometimes. Hectic life is what’s got me not socializing.
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 11:11 AM   #24
keri2114
A Nola fave

User ID: 68948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog76 View Post
I’m on and off Twitter sometimes. Hectic life is what’s got me not socializing.
Me too.. I have a profile but I rarely post bc I'm just not that interesting. LOL
keri2114 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:56 AM   #25
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

You would be surprised how many people are on Twitter. Lol you actually can meet some nice people that don't normally get on these boards because of all the drama and what not.

With Twitter It kind of gives you a chance, To meet real people... When I say meet real people I mean see the other side of them not on these boards that they portray.

I have met wonderful people on both sides.

Good morning blessings to everyone.

M.M
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 06:29 PM   #26
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

To many judgmental people here. Professionalism and kindness go a long way. ASPD was way better. Providers go crazy when their price points are not met. Keri, you’re from back in the day and that is why you see it and feel the way you do.
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:58 PM   #27
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Before the end, before and after the shutdown, it was like trying to give CPR to keep someone alive...There were only a handful of us ladies rallying around to not let it go dead. Ms. Annie, Myself and 1 or 2 others constantly posted to keep it from dying a slow death. Fast forward to now, the boards are dead....@ least here in NOLA....
No longer a fun place to come to release a little stress of everyday life...Boring!!

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 11:05 PM   #28
LoveTheGoddess
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default My own two cents

As someone who never got to be a part of the eccie community (at least for NOLA/BR), I really am not sure what I think about everything that has been said. After all, any statement about the current state will not consider what it used to be like in the "hey day" which everyone on here has already mentioned. But as a newer user who tends to not be on here that much, I think I may have a unique perspective (I hope).

I think that one of the main reasons is simply due to the way in which the nature of what eccie centers around is being dealt with by society. We can obviously see this within national legislation as well as it pertains to more local aspects such as the busts and raids (like in EBR and LP recently). As such, this creates an environment where for many hobbyist/potential clients, the risk-benefit analysis really isn't where it needs to be to where they are interested in taking part in this community. I really can't blame them though, the developments really make it where one has to be reluctant simply due to all the BS that is happening. Thus on that side, the primary value of eccie is lowered to where it doesn't make sense which in turn impacts the quality of discussions (due to less perspectives).

I personally can not speak from the side of the providers (since I am not one), but I think this also impacts them as well. That is since the very real fear of what may happen as seen within such events and lack of other avenues perhaps makes it to where it is less of a viable option vs. the past. Although I am not certain of this and I would like to see what providers think about that. Regardless, I think this makes it where potential women are less likely to want to be providers due to risk-rewards.

Additionally, I wonder how much of this stems from forums being a dying format due to the emergence of twitter, facebook, snapchat, and so on.

Regardless, I do think that the deteriorating nature of the forums really is a bad thing for everyone involved. Most obviously it is negative to providers and clients, but I think it is really bad from the perspective of someone who loves decent conversations. After all, there are less unique voices on eccie who can provide their own special input in the wide variety of topics discussed.

Anyway, I am interested to see what others think about what I have to say.
LoveTheGoddess is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:14 AM   #29
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

The board is aging and showing it. There is very little new blood on either side of the ledger.

Time was there was a steady flow of new tail advertising on this site with a regular supply of new johns following, or at least a lot of interest from the regulars. Not so much anymore.

It seems like girls are getting out of the game and the men are either naturally slowing down or getting more risk averse as they get older.
The question is where are the new girls and guys going, assuming there are any. Maybe the SB sites. I can't fathom an industry as old as time would ever die off.
Raindog115 is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 06:21 AM   #30
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Its Simple

The talkative, cool, interacting bunch is gone and moved on...

Nothing to do with laws...geez..

I dont see that many Nola ladies, on twitter..so there goes that..

Im saying...

If a house is dirty, its dirty...period...no one thousand reasons why...its dirty...

WE ALL KNOW WHY

And nobody wants to really say why...

So its gonna be tumbleweeds city here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveTheGoddess View Post
As someone who never got to be a part of the eccie community (at least for NOLA/BR), I really am not sure what I think about everything that has been said. After all, any statement about the current state will not consider what it used to be like in the "hey day" which everyone on here has already mentioned. But as a newer user who tends to not be on here that much, I think I may have a unique perspective (I hope).

I think that one of the main reasons is simply due to the way in which the nature of what eccie centers around is being dealt with by society. We can obviously see this within national legislation as well as it pertains to more local aspects such as the busts and raids (like in EBR and LP recently). As such, this creates an environment where for many hobbyist/potential clients, the risk-benefit analysis really isn't where it needs to be to where they are interested in taking part in this community. I really can't blame them though, the developments really make it where one has to be reluctant simply due to all the BS that is happening. Thus on that side, the primary value of eccie is lowered to where it doesn't make sense which in turn impacts the quality of discussions (due to less perspectives).

I personally can not speak from the side of the providers (since I am not one), but I think this also impacts them as well. That is since the very real fear of what may happen as seen within such events and lack of other avenues perhaps makes it to where it is less of a viable option vs. the past. Although I am not certain of this and I would like to see what providers think about that. Regardless, I think this makes it where potential women are less likely to want to be providers due to risk-rewards.

Additionally, I wonder how much of this stems from forums being a dying format due to the emergence of twitter, facebook, snapchat, and so on.

Regardless, I do think that the deteriorating nature of the forums really is a bad thing for everyone involved. Most obviously it is negative to providers and clients, but I think it is really bad from the perspective of someone who loves decent conversations. After all, there are less unique voices on eccie who can provide their own special input in the wide variety of topics discussed.

Anyway, I am interested to see what others think about what I have to say.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women