Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2019, 09:38 PM   #166
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Flynn wasn't charged for anything regarding Turkey.

Flynn was charged with a process crime relating to an illegal government investigation -- and that investigation predates Flynn's phone call with Kislyak; so, Comey lied about why and when he was looking at Flynn.

he wasn't but he should be. that was probably the result of a deal he made with the former fbi clowns to admit to technical perjury.

this has to do with Gulen whom Turkey is trying to extradite. its my understanding the Flynn cut a deal with them to try to influence Trump to extradite Gulen to Turkey.

if he gets exonerated on perjury charges, then he'll get prolly get hit on the foreign agent charge.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:56 PM   #167
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
he wasn't but he should be. that was probably the result of a deal he made with the former fbi clowns to admit to technical perjury.

this has to do with Gulen whom Turkey is trying to extradite. its my understanding the Flynn cut a deal with them to try to influence Trump to extradite Gulen to Turkey.

if he gets exonerated on perjury charges, then he'll get prolly get hit on the foreign agent charge.
Flynn wasn't, isn't and never will be charged for anything regarding Turkey. When Flynn is exonerated, it won't be because he broke some quid pro quo agreement with Mueller. It will be because the whole investigation was predicated on a lie: "fruit of the poisonous tree".

Flynn was charged with a process crime relating to an illegal government investigation -- and that investigation predates Flynn's phone call with Kislyak, and Comey lied about why and when he was looking at Flynn.

Team Mueller is done.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 03:50 AM   #168
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Flynn was charged with a process crime relating to an illegal government investigation -- and that investigation predates Flynn's phone call with Kislyak, and Comey lied about why and when he was looking at Flynn.

I'm not certain what a "process crime" is as a significant (relevant) legal term, but once I learn what it is I will research whether or not there is a statutory defense of "an illegal investigation." In the meantime I'll rely on the philosophy underlying "resisting arrest" in which it has been determined generally speaking (I've not looked at ALL "resisting" statutes in the U.S., but I am familiar with the model penal code) THAT it is a crime even if the arrest is "illegal." (Of course, I recognize that the phrase "process crime" is one of those media born references that is an attempt to marginalize a conviction in the 21st century!)

It appears this is "the source" and his assessment is purely academic in nature.
https://www.law.columbia.edu/sites/d...y.Columbia.pdf

To demonstrate the spuriousness of the "label" one only has to examine the events in Chicago recently regarding an apparent fake attack allegedly from "TrumperDeplorables" against a victim "of color"! Was making a false report to report merely a "process crime"? By definition, then, Comey et all only committed "process crimes" by lying to the Nation, the media, and Judges.

Trump can pardon Flynn irrespective of the legality of the conviction. And, IMO, if the investigation for which he was questioned when he allegedly lied was, and is, illegal, and there is sufficient evidence revealed to justify that conclusion to a reasonable person, then he should be pardoned EVEN IF HE PLED GUILTY, WHICH WAIVES ALL DEFENSES, whether statutory or constitutional, unless preserved specifically in the contract.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 07:44 AM   #169
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm not certain what a "process crime" is as a significant (relevant) legal term, but once I learn what it is I will research whether or not there is a statutory defense of "an illegal investigation." In the meantime I'll rely on the philosophy underlying "resisting arrest" in which it has been determined generally speaking (I've not looked at ALL "resisting" statutes in the U.S., but I am familiar with the model penal code) THAT it is a crime even if the arrest is "illegal." (Of course, I recognize that the phrase "process crime" is one of those media born references that is an attempt to marginalize a conviction in the 21st century!)

It appears this is "the source" and his assessment is purely academic in nature.
https://www.law.columbia.edu/sites/d...y.Columbia.pdf

To demonstrate the spuriousness of the "label" one only has to examine the events in Chicago recently regarding an apparent fake attack allegedly from "TrumperDeplorables" against a victim "of color"! Was making a false report to report merely a "process crime"? By definition, then, Comey et all only committed "process crimes" by lying to the Nation, the media, and Judges.

Trump can pardon Flynn irrespective of the legality of the conviction. And, IMO, if the investigation for which he was questioned when he allegedly lied was, and is, illegal, and there is sufficient evidence revealed to justify that conclusion to a reasonable person, then he should be pardoned EVEN IF HE PLED GUILTY, WHICH WAIVES ALL DEFENSES, whether statutory or constitutional, unless preserved specifically in the contract.
Yes, perjury is a crime, but in this instance it is a crime that wouldn't and couldn't have occurred except for the prosecution of a case that was an illegal abuse of government power. The government lied about when it began to spy on Flynn. They began spying on him prior to the reported phone call to Kislyak. Hence, Comey, et al, lied when he claimed that that phone call was what sparked the investigation, and the government lied when it claimed Flynn wasn't a target for the wiretap that picked up the conversation.

Quote:
A "process crime" [is] against the machinery of justice itself....

II. THE “PRETEXTUAL” PROCESS CRIME: PROCESS AS PERFECT PRETEXT

Enter, then, pretextual prosecution. Whereas “process crimes” refers to a category of offenses, “pretextual prosecution” refers to a prosecutorial tactic. It reflects the mechanics of procedure rather than the content of a substantive offense.22 As described succinctly by Professors Dan Richman and William Stuntz, “pretextual prosecution” occurs when “prosecutors target defendants based on suspicion of one crime but prosecute them for another.” (Erin Murphy, "Manufacturing Crime: Process, Pretext, and Criminal Justice" Georgetown Law Journal (7 October 2008). Pp. 2 thru 6)
Old 05-18-2019, 08:05 AM   #170
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dilbert firestorm;1061492984]he wasn't but he should be. that was probably the result of a deal he made with the former fbi clowns to admit to technical perjury.

if he gets exonerated on perjury charges, then he'll get prolly get hit on the foreign agent charge.[/QUOTE

Yep, that’s very possible and a pardon is possible, total exoneration isn’t.
Volume one of the Mueller report has Flynn making a lot of contact with a lot of Russians whose names are redacted. Soon those redactions will be public and a more clear picture of what he was up to can be seen.

There was no investigation into the trump campaign until trump fired Comey. The investigation was into Russian interference. The day trump fired Comey he began his campaign of obstruction. Volume two of the Mueller report is filled with incidents of obstruction. Trump was warned not to fire Comey but he did and brought this shit onto himself. Claiming there was an illegal investigation is non sense.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:11 AM   #171
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
There was no investigation into the trump campaign until trump fired Comey. The investigation was into Russian interference. The day trump fired Comey he began his campaign of obstruction. Volume two of the Mueller report is filled with incidents of obstruction. Trump was warned not to fire Comey but he did and brought this shit onto himself. Claiming there was an illegal investigation is non sense.
That's a bald face lie.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:23 AM   #172
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The " investigation ' Started with the DDnc internet attack , back by Billary and Odumbooo
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 03:04 PM   #173
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061493544]
Quote:

if he gets exonerated on perjury charges, then he'll get prolly get hit on the foreign agent charge.[/QUOTE

Yep, that’s very possible and a pardon is possible, total exoneration isn’t.
Volume one of the Mueller report has Flynn making a lot of contact with a lot of Russians whose names are redacted. Soon those redactions will be public and a more clear picture of what he was up to can be seen.

You are so easily proven wrong here that it's laughable.

Rod Rosenstein's letter recommending Comey be fired

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767

PLEASE NOTE THE DATE OF THE ACTUAL LETTER ....

Dismissal of James Comey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismissal_of_James_Comey

James Comey, the seventh Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), was dismissed by U.S. President Donald Trump on May 9, 2017.[1] Comey had been criticized in 2016 for his handling of the FBI's investigation of the Hillary Clinton email controversy and in 2017 for the FBI's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections as it related to possible collusion with the 2016 Donald Trump campaign.[2][3]

Trump dismissed Comey by way of a termination letter in which he stated that he was acting on the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.[4][5][6]

So .. you were saying Trump was advised NOT to fire Comey?? by whom???

Now .. when did the "Investigation" really start? well since you asked ..

https://spectator.org/crossfire-hurr...cal-espionage/

Thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:03 PM   #174
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Dismissal of James Comey

James Comey, the seventh Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), was dismissed by U.S. President Donald Trump on May 9, 2017.[1] Comey had been criticized in 2016 for his handling of the FBI's investigation of the Hillary Clinton email controversy and in 2017 for the FBI's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections as it related to possible collusion with the 2016 Donald Trump campaign.[2][3]

Trump dismissed Comey by way of a termination letter in which he stated that he was acting on the recommendation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.[4][5][6]

Thank you valued poster!

you need to do a better job of retaining quotes. Jaxon's quotes were wacked out.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:08 PM   #175
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061494260]
Quote:

Dismissal of James Comey

Thank you valued poster!
Your proof is nothing but opinion and whataboutism. All I read was what about this and what about that and being a devout trump follower the author had to throw in Clinton.Let’s see the fucking evidence of all the deep state accusations. The Freedom caucus has been carnival barking that crap long enough.

Here in the real world a report has been made public with hard evidence to back it up. If the report exonerated the Lying Looney as he claimed he should relish the opportunity for Mueller, Mcgahn, McDonald and Sessions to testify on his behalf. From what I’ve read that ain’t happening.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:27 PM   #176
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061494382]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Your proof is nothing but opinion and whataboutism. All I read was what about this and what about that and being a devout trump follower the author had to throw in Clinton.Let’s see the fucking evidence of all the deep state accusations. The Freedom caucus has been carnival barking that crap long enough.

Here in the real world a report has been made public with hard evidence to back it up. If the report exonerated the Lying Looney as he claimed he should relish the opportunity for Mueller, Mcgahn, McDonald and Sessions to testify on his behalf. From what I’ve read that ain’t happening.

You and you ilk of fellow Trump haters are embarrASSing yourselves. My opinion doesn't matter and neither does yours.

Are you going to deny that letter is real? You think i photo-shopped it? Did i edit Wikipedia too? Please! quit before you look more foolish than you already do.
Old 05-18-2019, 04:33 PM   #177
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
you need to do a better job of retaining quotes. Jaxon's quotes were wacked out.

Uh .. NO .. he needs to learn how to correctly quote a post.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:30 PM   #178
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061494419]
Quote:

You and you ilk of fellow Trump haters are embarrASSing yourselves. My opinion doesn't matter and neither does yours.

Are you going to deny that letter is real? You think i photo-shopped it? Did i edit Wikipedia too? Please! quit before you look more foolish than you already do.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:40 PM   #179
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's your opinion that doesn't pass the smell test. hildebeest's bought and paid for Steele dossier created by foreign agents and used to secure FISA warrants long before Comey was fired was pointedly about Trump. Yet you have the audacity to lie and claim that the investigation of Trump didn't begin until after Comey was fired.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:47 PM   #180
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

are you suggesting you "fight like a uterus" i.e. a pussy?

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women