Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2019, 12:08 PM   #106
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
so as providers we just run a special whenever we mess up and that fixes it? just curious in case i ever fuck up
A drama discount.

Guys don't want to deal with bullshit. If we feel there is a potential to have to deal with any, we look else where.

However, for the right price, we may risk dealing with some drama.

The lady in question gives a few bngs and quickies and shows theres no drama. Guys tell other guys that they experienced no drama. After some time, lady can go back to previous menu pricing.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:11 PM   #107
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Moanroe View Post
I have no intentions of damaging her reputation on here, she has been threatening me saying that she will tell lies about me to ruin my work and get me banned. She treats all her clients very well and you should still see her.. I just don’t want this to affect my work because she is very popular on Eccie.
This shit makes no sense to me at all. You say this ^^^ after posting this :

" Tonight I got jumped and robbed for everything I have by Jazzmine White and a couple of her friends! Now she’s threatening to ruin my reputation on ECCIE and to get me banned.. "

It she truly did Rob you and was involved in beating you why go back and defend her.

No wonder some men in here think some chicks in here are dumb AF.

Do us a favor and just stay out of Coed especially if you are gonna contradict yourself if someone did this to me cops would be called. And I damn sure wouldn't be talking about how nice she is. Wow. Just wow
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:36 PM   #108
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
This shit makes no sense to me at all. You say this ^^^ after posting this :

" Tonight I got jumped and robbed for everything I have by Jazzmine White and a couple of her friends! Now she’s threatening to ruin my reputation on ECCIE and to get me banned.. "

It she truly did Rob you and was involved in beating you why go back and defend her.

No wonder some men in here think some chicks in here are dumb AF.

Do us a favor and just stay out of Coed especially if you are gonna contradict yourself if someone did this to me cops would be called. And I damn sure wouldn't be talking about how nice she is. Wow. Just wow
ZP, I agree with you that if Jazzmine did this to Lola, then Lola should not be encouraging men to meet Jazzmine and should not be praising Jazzmine. As you wrote, she's contradicting herself and making herself look silly. I also agree with you that Lola should have called the cops. I certainly would have if somebody beat me up and robbed me blind.

However, I don't think Lola is as dumb as you and others may think. A Dallas guy just wrote an encounter report about Lola yesterday and who knows how many other Dallas guys have met Lola already because of this thread and haven't yet written encounter reports? Or how many Dallas guys will meet Lola in the near future because of this Coed thread?

I suspect that this thread is generating quite a lot of business for Lola and possibly for Jazzmine as well. In that sense, Lola made some very savvy business moves by starting this thread and responding the way she did to this thread. While we criticize Lola, she's laughing all the way to the bank.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Lola. My heart goes out for her because no one should be ganged up & beaten like that and then be robbed of all her money and belongings. I'm glad Lola is turning a negative into a positive and working hard as an ECCIE provider with all this additional business.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:47 PM   #109
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Really? I always thought that whole "my phone is ringing off the hook after my BSC trainwreck of a threAD" thing was just something girls said. Like "size doesn't matter" or "of course I came, baby."
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:06 AM   #110
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

LOL. Very Clean needs to layoff on the nonsense.

If there is one advice I can provide. Lola- Take down your own picture off that pic hosting site. https://pimpandhost.com/image/114700382 ...Use 24 hr rule before making another emotional post. If this happens again call the police and not post it on eccie.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 01:33 AM   #111
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
ZP, I agree with you that if Jazzmine did this to Lola, then Lola should not be encouraging men to meet Jazzmine and should not be praising Jazzmine. As you wrote, she's contradicting herself and making herself look silly. I also agree with you that Lola should have called the cops. I certainly would have if somebody beat me up and robbed me blind.

However, I don't think Lola is as dumb as you and others may think. A Dallas guy just wrote an encounter report about Lola yesterday and who knows how many other Dallas guys have met Lola already because of this thread and haven't yet written encounter reports? Or how many Dallas guys will meet Lola in the near future because of this Coed thread?

I suspect that this thread is generating quite a lot of business for Lola and possibly for Jazzmine as well. In that sense, Lola made some very savvy business moves by starting this thread and responding the way she did to this thread. While we criticize Lola, she's laughing all the way to the bank.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Lola. My heart goes out for her because no one should be ganged up & beaten like that and then be robbed of all her money and belongings. I'm glad Lola is turning a negative into a positive and working hard as an ECCIE provider with all this additional business.
Well if she is infact using this to get business for her and the other chicks than that's just sad and pathetic. Guess I'm weird cuz lying, BS, and being fake isn't in my nature.

Reguradless her saying one thing than doing a 180 is complete BS and if someone is dumb enough to believe it than that's on them. I do not think she is smart either way. But that's just my opinion.
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:46 AM   #112
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Due to the violent nature of this threAD it is time for a song that seems appropriate, hope you like:

Your Guts (I Hate ‘Em) - Reel Big Fish

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I8CdxyKtjZg

Just change the lyrics to, “I wrote this thread about you, I wrote this thread about you...”
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:02 AM   #113
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Really? I always thought that whole "my phone is ringing off the hook after my BSC trainwreck of a threAD" thing was just something girls said. Like "size doesn't matter" or "of course I came, baby."
I may be wrong but with regards to a young conventionally attractive spinner like Lola, all publicity is good publicity.

Consider the fact that a Dallas encounter report was posted about Lola very recently. The hobbyist met her on 07/14, well after this Coed thread was posted. We can reasonably infer that Lola may have also met several other gents who haven't yet written an encounter report or don't plan on writing a report. We can also reasonably infer that she will meet several more men in the near future who will want to meet her after reading this Coed thread and her recent glowing YES encounter report.

Consider the fact that several men have posted in this thread stating that they find Lola very attractive, even though that is not the topic of this thread. They've even posted sexy revealing pics of Lola in this thread. What does that tell you?

This is a generalization and there are many men who are exceptions but for most men, physical attraction is key, especially in the hobby. Most men don't care if a woman is broke or isn't ambitious or isn't funny or has started a BSC threAD....as long as she has a pretty face and a banging body. As I stated earlier, there are several men who are exceptions such as the men who posted in this thread that they don't want to see Lola or Jazzmine.

However, I would guess that several hobbyists do want to meet Lola and Jazzmine after reading this thread. I'm guilty of it too. I'll explain. Several days after this thread was created, Jazzmine sent me a very sweet private message. She told me that she deeply apologizes if she's ever offended me in the past. She wrote that she's not a bad person the way Lola is portraying her to be and she wants to make things right with me. She asked me "VeryClean, how can I make things right with you? What can I do for you so you will be on my side?" (I'm paraphrasing, not the exact words)

After reading Jazzmine's message and looking at her bio page, I became inflamed with lust for her. All I wanted to do was reply to her and write "You can make things right with me if you meet me today for a high IOP session with lots of DFK." I wanted to kiss Jazzmine all over and do what comes natural between a man and a woman. Yet I had given my word earlier in this thread that "I refuse to meet or support a thief and a bully." Therefore, instead of scheduling a session with her, I requested that she return any of Lola's items back to Lola if she wanted my friendship. Jazzmine replied and wrote that she doesn't have any of Lola's items and that Lola is lying.

So yes, long story short, I do believe that starting drama filled Coed threADs can result in more business for the OP. Some of us hobbyists, including myself, are weak, and are easily tempted by the physical beauty of a woman.
Old 07-16-2019, 09:20 AM   #114
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^^^God damn, I don’t even scan much less read what you write anymore, too fucking long Dude, always!!

GingerKatt is fast approaching this status with me as well...ijs

You two should take a shorthand class, this may help you to learn to paraphrase.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:28 AM   #115
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

ManSlut, I've been known to read 2000 pages a day for work or school, but that's even too much for me. LOL.

I studied Public Relations in undergrad and one of the biggest myths is the "All Publicity is Good Publicity" and to support that premise I will point to all the girls who start BSC trainwreck threADs here and then PM me crying about having no business.

Guys posting reviews and seeing a provider at any time does not mean that much because most guys here (the HUGE majority) don't read COED.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:29 AM   #116
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^God damn, I don’t even scan much less read what you write anymore, too fucking long Dude, always!!

GingerKatt is fast approaching this status with me as well...ijs

You two should take a shorthand class, this may help you to learn to paraphrase.
Haha you have a great point. I'll work on it. No one is forcing you to read anything though so ignore what you want. Thank you for being honest and giving it to me straight.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:00 AM   #117
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
ManSlut, I've been known to read 2000 pages a day for work or school, but that's even too much for me. LOL.

I studied Public Relations in undergrad and one of the biggest myths is the "All Publicity is Good Publicity" and to support that premise I will point to all the girls who start BSC trainwreck threADs here and then PM me crying about having no business.

Guys posting reviews and seeing a provider at any time does not mean that much because most guys here (the HUGE majority) don't read COED.
As I stated in my post "I may be wrong" though what I wrote still makes sense to me, especially the part about Lola being very attractive and therefore benefiting from the publicity of this thread. In the end, the only person who will know if Lola is receiving more business because of this thread is Lola. Thanks for your input, B Three. I'm definitely open to being wrong. I'd rather be wrong and learn from experienced people like you than be right and remain stagnant.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:04 AM   #118
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Haha you have a great point. I'll work on it. No one is forcing you to read anything though so ignore what you want. Thank you for being honest and giving it to me straight.
I usually skip long winded post, who has time to read a bunch of hot air on a hooker board? I like to get and read to the point post.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 10:12 AM   #119
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I usually skip long winded post, who has time to read a bunch of hot air on a hooker board? I like to get and read to the point post.
That's a smart policy you have there, friend. I for one enjoy reading long posts as much as I enjoy writing long posts LOL but I realize that's not the case for a lot of people.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:11 PM   #120
Princess Kimber
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 400693
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Chile,this was a long read. OP I'm sorry that happened but if you weren't going to call the cops you did no justice telling us. Future Reference: DONT DO THIS AGAIN!! Your business not show business and im sure you & Jazz back to doing doubles so just please keep it amongst friends next time.

&& Jazz sis you was wrong && really shouldnt have had company I mean it's 2 to 1 room y'all already got mucho traffic coming thru as it is now you gone turn up the same place you conduct business? No bueno!! Good luck to the both of yous
Princess Kimber is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women