Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 499
MoneyManMatt 478
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 354
honest_abe 350
Harley Diablo 325
txboi817 300
samcruz 300
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 274
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Chung Tran 223
Top Posters
Yssup Rider45339
Still Looking35944
Chica Chaser31133
I B Hankering29377
i'va biggen28773
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2019, 11:41 AM   #16
Premium Access
JRLawrence's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 22, 2009
Location: Somewhere East
Posts: 2,889
Encounters: 31

Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post

I have two LLCs. One holds the deed to my farm, the other holds the deed to a commercial building I have. For what you are doing, you really do not need an LLC.

You are a therapist/counselor, you can walk into city hall and ask for a DBA to conduct business under some assumed name. It is a minimal fee, then go to the bank and open an account with that name.

I have a bunch of contractors doing work for me. An electrician, a couple plumbers, carpenters, painters, etc, all of them have their businesses set up as DBAs.

Most lawyers offer a free 1-hour consult. Call to get an appointment for a consult. You can explain your business model and they will give you referrals to what lawyer in your area is best suited to you. It is all free. But I am telling you that will be a waste of time because even with their advice, you do not need an LLC for what you do.


You are right. I used a DBA when I first got started, and then needed the LLC. The main thing is get a seperate credit card and bank account. Do not mix the personal funds with business. Use of the car for business can be done with a log book and the IRS allowance for reinbusement per mile traveled (I think it is now about $0.55 something per mile. Easy to look up.) You can alo pay employees the use of their personal car by the IRS guideline, which changes.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved