Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2019, 11:31 AM   #1
BigTittyLou
Account Disabled

User ID: 421324
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Real Lavish Lifestyles come from above

A Sinners Prayer
I’m going to start this off by calling on Jesus, Lord Jesus. Lord may Your will be done upon this post & not my own. I understand God that there is a spiritual warfare going on. I’ve reached on to eccie multiple times to have my account deleted, because when it comes to taking that “step of faith” & call on you.. it is hard, very hard. Lord Jesus I also understand we all have our own time, to own journey, and we all have different walks in this life we live. God I know there are some women on here working, waking up everyday- and instead of praying, they come check their inbox. They wake up with anxiety hoping that the money for their bills is awaiting for them in their inbox. Lord Jesus I know their are men on here that are seeking for desires to be fulfilled so they pay for what they are seeking for. Even after they have paid for a desire, they still feel an emptiness. Lord Jesus that leads back to you, Your will in our life is easier then any other. Lord Jesus you promise us if we turn away from sin and call on you, your grace, your mercy, YOUR FULFILLMENT.. that you will fill us up and complete us in ways the world can’t.

Lord Jesus I pray to you that you help me serve you. Lord Jesus I pray before this post gets deleted that you will allow the eyes to see that need to see it the most Lord Jesus I thank you for allowing me to be alive today to even write this post. Lord Jesus I thank you for giving me the strength and courage to write this post God.

I always thought my last days in the “game” would be me posting an ad “Lou is retiring” but by the grace of God I am here today to say I am turning away from sin, Lord Jesus I pray that you use this post to help plant a seed of YOU in peoples life’s.

Thank you for helping me wih everything. I pray that you help all providers and hobbyists. I pray you bring them peace,love, and faithfulness. I pray that you help them follow their heart even when it is hard God.

Lord Jesus I owe this to you, and I owe everyday of my life to you God. Lord Jesus I pray that you help me and others walk in your beautiful light. I pray God that you help the mothers on here know that their kids deserve their time & can not be filled by materialistic things, but only the love, hugs, kisses, advice, & support all of their life God. I pray you help the mothers who have lost their kids to the system- Lord Jesus help them know if they stop & turn away from sin & call on you and serve you.. that you will bring their kids back to them, even when it seems impossible. You are a God filled with miracles Lord Jesus & I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT.

I love you God. I pray you have mercy on me for all of the sinning I have done & hurt I have caused others. I pray God that you help me and others leave this part of our past behind God.

Lord Jesus please keep me alive to serve you & be a mama to my daughter.

I love you God. Thank you for YOUR mighty ways. Lord Jesus I love you.

I am nothing without YOU GOD

In Jesus Name I pray!

AMEN
Old 07-07-2019, 12:51 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

the problem with your post, is that your Bio shows a poem in the similar vein, about you prostituting even though you know it was "wrong".. you had this review posted 2 days ago..

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...42&postcount=1

why should we believe you have found God and salvation? serious question.. you are spamming this message all over, as if you are trying to save everyone. but I'm sure most of us doubt your sincerity.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:26 PM   #3
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

SPAM
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women