Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2023, 07:59 AM   #16
hunttolive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Here is another one. Half the MILFs at my kids school. North Dallas is prime MILF hunting territory.
hunttolive is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 08:47 AM   #17
Oldguylooking
Account Disabled

Wow you all have stirred my imagination but am just not up to much anymore. This old guy’s cock is worn out but have had many wonderful times in the past.
Oldguylooking is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 09:12 AM   #18
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunttolive View Post
Here is another one. Half the MILFs at my kids school. North Dallas is prime MILF hunting territory.

Careful there. ?the single MILF with kids can be an excpensive honey-trap with an approaching expiration date.

Interestingly, no one has mentioned a Sugart Baby/Sugar Daddy thjing as a bucket list item.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 02:54 PM   #19
Footfein75
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

midget,....3 some wkth the ladies being of different race....
Footfein75 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 03:02 PM   #20
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

interestingly, no one has mentioned a Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy thing as a bucket list item...................because I have fucking sugar babies for years now!!

My cock gets rock hard for college coeds earning money on their backs or on their knees (usually both) but I just banged a milf hard up to pay the rent after her hubby #4 walked away.............45-48 years old and at the prime of her sex life...........she wants my money more then my cock but boy does she fuck good!!
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 10:08 AM   #21
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Well I do have some good news to report.. I am now able to cross of the MFF session.. Met a couple of girls a couple of weeks ago on from another site and got together while they were in town.. had a great time they wanted to start outside on the patio but that was short lived when the we saw the people next door could see through the fence and were watching us.. or maybe i can cross two things off does that count as being watched LOL
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 09:27 AM   #22
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyhoudini View Post
Getting pegged by a pretty girl.
Houdini I can help you with that. I can also help with tgirl and mff and others.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 12:09 PM   #23
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Had the pleasure of crossing off some foreign country poon tang off my list this year for the first time at Blackbeards in the Dominican Republic and Hong Kong’s SC in Tijuana. I still want to do the FKK spa clubs in Germany and hit some brothers in Amsterdam, see sex shows. Pattaya Thailand in on the bucket list still. I’ve recently has some voyeurist compulsions recently but nit sure how to fulfill that exactly legally. I did swingers club and watched and partook in the action and that was fun but didn’t stretch the itch completely. Any ideas?
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 12:48 PM   #24
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Careful there. ?the single MILF with kids can be an excpensive honey-trap with an approaching expiration date.

Interestingly, no one has mentioned a Sugart Baby/Sugar Daddy thjing as a bucket list item.
I’ve scratched the coed Sugar baby itch many times. It use to be great up here in Pittsburgh but unfortunately it’s not as good anymore. I’ve had 2 that were ex high school cheerleaders and one was a Thai 20 yo.

I would really like to go to Thailand. A guy in Pittsburgh just did a nice write up about his 2 week trip there. Check it out. Petite, beautiful Asians that know how to make men happy.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 07:55 AM   #25
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

A trip to Thailand, wow and well worth the money
Hdtown is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 01:53 PM   #26
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I have had a few swingers club experiences; most were really pretty cool. I have been to house parties and some of those were so fucking wild! Like 20-30 ppl fucking all over the place, and some of the women were actually just crazy for dick. Yelling Next after each guy was done shooting goo down their holes, and while it was likely a little raunchy, it was still really fucking sexy. I would love to re-do a few of those events to add to my fun. I am a little voyeuristic so I love to watch ppl getting a good fuck on. And of course that just makes getting to go next even more fun. One of the things that is on my bucket list is still to get a gummy job from a lady who is toothless! I would love to get a good old fashioned deep BJ from a gummy granny!
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 02:05 PM   #27
Suzanna Turner
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 348801
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel as though I have done TOO MUCH in the way of sexploration. I stopped catering to fetishes and busket lists. I'm at the point where the only thing I want to expereince is an intimate one on one where we both just melt into each other. Everything else is just noise and distraction.
Suzanna Turner is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 03:11 PM   #28
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
I feel as though I have done TOO MUCH in the way of sexploration. I stopped catering to fetishes and busket lists. I'm at the point where the only thing I want to expereince is an intimate one on one where we both just melt into each other. Everything else is just noise and distraction.
Well said Suzanna. There's nothing like an intimate encounter with a lady you connect with one on one..
KCFalcon77 is online now   Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 04:40 AM   #29
cgrman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default school mom milf

A few years ago I used to see a local provider and she told her son played on the football team and who he was. Turns out it was the same school mine went to. Then I saw here at a few school functions about sports and just casually made eye contact with her and she smiled.. so as it turns out I am bangnig one of the teams star player's mom and see her at school
Was fun while it lasted
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunttolive View Post
cgrman is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 07:56 AM   #30
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

My sexual bucket list had been fulfilled as I do not have anything extraordinary.....well, I take that back. All I wanted was to find a few providers who enjoyed what they did or were damn good fakers, made me feel glad to be a man and the neighbors to know my name!

Those few qualities are rare in providers, at least the ones I have come across. It took me years and years and well into the triple digits of provider OKs on p411 before I found a few ladies who I could see for a passionate BCD session. Most of the time, it was nonchalant, go through the motions dead fish who openly treated my like I was next on the assembly line and/or nothing but a wallet.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women