Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-03-2020, 10:42 AM   #631
badboytimmay
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

I can never understand Trump supporters. Most of them (you) he despises and would have nothing to do with except curry their vote. He's been living in a gilded castle his entire life and understands nothing of the common American. I'm no great lover of the Dems but Trump has turned me away from the party as much as he has turned them away from the basic principles of Republicans. They're lost and the only thing left is to double down on the wanna be dictator. Such a shame our country is so divided.

On Iran, the only thing you need to know is Muhammad Mossadegh. And if you don't know who that is or why he is important, then any commentary on Iran is, frankly, childishly stupid.
Old 06-03-2020, 04:14 PM   #632
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

See this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Trump_movement

Bill Kristol is heading an organization to defeat him, as is the husband of the smart assed blonde on DT's staff, forgot his name and there is a third group that is also organizing to defeat him which goes by the acronym of something like RAVAT

His latest display of stupidity should result in his defeat. However, shockingly there is still a large group of voters, at last poll I saw, 43% of voters, still support him. This group is largely high school graduate white males.
Old 06-03-2020, 05:28 PM   #633
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I heard Tucker Carlson call them the Trailer Park vote the other night when he was ripping into Trump and especially his son-in-law.

The Never Trumpers have a lot of momentum. There are at least 2 or 3 organized groups (Project Lincoln is one). Bill Kristol, George Conway, Rick Wilson, and several other ex-Romney, W Bush, staffers. They are running lots of highly critical ads in targeted markets. Their twitter feeds are interesting.
Old 06-03-2020, 05:34 PM   #634
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Oh and by the way: https://poll.qu.edu/texas/release-detail?ReleaseID=3662

Ruh roh, Biden is within the error margin of winning TX. What is interesting is Abbott is running way ahead of Trump, so it looks like people are happy with the Govenor's handling of the pandemic.
Old 06-03-2020, 07:47 PM   #635
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Being a life long Texan it sickens me that Texas is so close. This used to be a purely Democratic state, hence the term "yellow dog Democrat".

I just hope that all of the people protesting will vote and register to do so if they haven't already. The balot box is where the action is as dull and dreary as it sounds. I was wondering if there was any organization that had the attention of these protestors so I could write to them and urge them to vote.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:04 AM   #636
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Oh and by the way: https://poll.qu.edu/texas/release-detail?ReleaseID=3662

Ruh roh, Biden is within the error margin of winning TX. What is interesting is Abbott is running way ahead of Trump, so it looks like people are happy with the Govenor's handling of the pandemic.
I would never vote for Trump but I did vote for Abbott. He is a little too far right for me on some issues but I believe he had done a good enough job running Texas to earn my vote.

Trump will win Texas in 2020 but, as I predicted a long time ago, it won't be by the 9% margin he won it in 2016. Texas is getting bluer each day and once it turns blue, it will be difficult for any Republican to be elected as POTUS. NY, California, and Texas carry a ton of electoral votes, and when you add in Florida which can go either way in any election, it is possible in 2024 that the 4 most populous states will vote Democratic.

Right now Trump has a double-digit negative approval rating according to both 538 and RealClearPolitics. The approval rating was -2 to -3% 2 months ago. In some polls, Biden leads Trump by double digits at the national level, with some polls in the negative mid-teens. Clinton led Trump by 2% at this point in time in 2016. Biden either leads or is within the margin of error in every battleground state.

This is not to say that Trump will not pull out a victory in November. His negative campaigning worked in 2016 and it may work in 2020. In my opinion, many voters have come to recognize the "real" Trump over the last 40 months and have tired of his schtick. We shall find out in less than 5 months.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:32 AM   #637
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

I would encourage everyone who can read, and I realize that leaves out a lot of T supporters, the column in today's Austin Statesman by George Will. It is a scathing indictment of T, although onerous reading.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:37 PM   #638
foxnews69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboytimmay View Post
On Iran, the only thing you need to know is Muhammad Mossadegh. And if you don't know who that is or why he is important, then any commentary on Iran is, frankly, childishly stupid.
For the first time in my life I hear in an American forum, not specialized in international relations, someone talk about the origin of the U.S./Iran grouch.

If the owners of transnational corporations and their bought and paid for employees (the political class) understood that "Respect to other people's rights are the basis for peace" we would not be in the well deserved mess that we are right now.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #639
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

"Respect to other people's rights are the basis for peace" we would not be in the well deserved mess that we are right now.

When you say "respect other people's rights" you mean in the same sense as ";protect our way of life"?
Old 06-04-2020, 07:32 PM   #640
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

george will is an elitist never trumper whose popularity is fading
Old 06-04-2020, 07:35 PM   #641
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I would never vote for Trump but I did vote for Abbott. He is a little too far right for me on some issues but I believe he had done a good enough job running Texas to earn my vote.

Trump will win Texas in 2020 but, as I predicted a long time ago, it won't be by the 9% margin he won it in 2016. Texas is getting bluer each day and once it turns blue, it will be difficult for any Republican to be elected as POTUS. NY, California, and Texas carry a ton of electoral votes, and when you add in Florida which can go either way in any election, it is possible in 2024 that the 4 most populous states will vote Democratic.

Right now Trump has a double-digit negative approval rating according to both 538 and RealClearPolitics. The approval rating was -2 to -3% 2 months ago. In some polls, Biden leads Trump by double digits at the national level, with some polls in the negative mid-teens. Clinton led Trump by 2% at this point in time in 2016. Biden either leads or is within the margin of error in every battleground state.

This is not to say that Trump will not pull out a victory in November. His negative campaigning worked in 2016 and it may work in 2020. In my opinion, many voters have come to recognize the "real" Trump over the last 40 months and have tired of his schtick. We shall find out in less than 5 months.
With the help of mail in ballots and illegals voting you have a point
Old 06-04-2020, 07:37 PM   #642
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Being a life long Texan it sickens me that Texas is so close. This used to be a purely Democratic state, hence the term "yellow dog Democrat".

I just hope that all of the people protesting will vote and register to do so if they haven't already. The balot box is where the action is as dull and dreary as it sounds. I was wondering if there was any organization that had the attention of these protestors so I could write to them and urge them to vote.
Im sure that these angels legally cannot vote due to criminal records
Old 06-04-2020, 11:31 PM   #643
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Winn Dixie , you know, don't you, that your type will soon extinct.
Old 06-05-2020, 06:37 AM   #644
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
With the help of mail in ballots and illegals voting you have a point
Please stop with that nonsense. There have been numerous studies done on illegal voting in this country and every study, including one done by a Trump team, comes to the same conclusion.

"The Brennan Center's seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion."

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues...th-voter-fraud

Is there a level of voter fraud in this country? Yes, but ridiculously low, and the cases of voter fraud have been shown to not favor one party over the other.

But if Donald Trump says it is true, his minions nod their heads in agreement. No thought as to whether or not it is true.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:03 AM   #645
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Good news. Jobs report just got released.

May jobs report: US economy unexpectedly adds 2.5 million payrolls, unemployment rate falls to 13.3% https://finance.yahoo.com/news/may-j...-sh&soc_trk=ma
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women