Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-27-2020, 10:18 AM   #466
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Excuse me but can someone provide a link where President Trump said we will be open by Easter? I didn't see or HEAR that. What I heard was that he would love it if we were open by Easter. There's a difference.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:35 AM   #467
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Excuse me but can someone provide a link where President Trump said we will be open by Easter? I didn't see or HEAR that. What I heard was that he would love it if we were open by Easter. There's a difference.
As usual you are clueless as to the point regarding Trump.

That statement alone shows all that he as the leader of a nation knows Zero about the facts threatening its' very survival.

He is in denial of the looming consequences as already seen in other nations and currently exploding in ours.

Either that or he as usual, is just being a complete idiot because even his own people state this threat is nowhere close to going away. In fact they all state it will get far worse in the coming months.

I totally get being party brain washed but at some point there must be at least one brain cell that stands up and says "Hey guys are we really seeing what this guy is about?"
Old 03-27-2020, 12:02 PM   #468
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yap,yap,yap. I see you did not provide a link to back up your sanctimonious drivel. That tells me all I need to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post

That statement alone shows all that he as the leader of a nation knows Zero about the facts threatening its' very survival.

He is in denial of the looming consequences as already seen in other nations and currently exploding in ours.

Either that or he as usual, is just being a complete idiot because even his own people state this threat is nowhere close to going away. In fact they all state it will get far worse in the coming months.

I totally get being party brain washed but at some point there must be at least one brain cell that stands up and says "Hey guys are we really seeing what this guy is about?"
Old 03-27-2020, 01:15 PM   #469
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Here is what Trump has stated on numerous occasions:

“I would love to have the country opened up and raring to go by Easter,” Trump said during a Fox News virtual town hall.

He added that it would be “a beautiful thing” to have the nation’s churches, many of which are now closed to observe social-distancing standards needed to fight the outbreak, back open for the Christian holiday on April 12.

“You’ll have packed churches all over our country. I think it will be a beautiful time,” he added.

During the two-hour town hall in the White House Rose Garden, the president said the American people want to be at work instead of quarantined in their homes, especially with the risk of crashing an economy that was thriving just three weeks ago.

“We have to put the country to work. You’re going to lose a number of people to the flu, but you’re going to lose more people by putting a country into a massive recession or depression,” Trump said, warning the nation would see “suicides by the thousands” if people were put out of work.

Not once has Trump promised to be open by Easter Sunday. I assume he will listen to his advisors and other medical experts almost all of whom would say an Easter relaxing of current rules would not be advised.

However, if you read the following:

Trump repeated previous comments he’s made that while the regular seasonal flu and automobile accidents kill tens of thousands of Americans each year, that hasn’t led to calls to bring the economy to a screeching halt or stop vehicle production.

“We lose thousands of people a year to the flu but we never turned the economy off. We lose much more than that to automobile accidents. We didn’t call up automobile manufacturers to say, ‘Stop making cars, we don’t want them anymore,’ ” he said.

That sounds like he never wanted to have any shut down imposed on businesses at all. Maybe he was talked into it? I don't know.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:51 PM   #470
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post

You notice how <insert appropriate adjective> minds think alike? trump-n-ellen.

She should take care of old business before even asking for someone to do something she refuses to do herself. World class hypocrite that is noted on so many levels.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:02 PM   #471
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, he probably did not want to shut down all businesses.
It's unprecidented. But he had to. I can't imagine having to walk that fine line of saving lives or ruining peoples lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Here is what Trump has stated on numerous occasions:

“I would love to have the country opened up and raring to go by Easter,” Trump said during a Fox News virtual town hall.

He added that it would be “a beautiful thing” to have the nation’s churches, many of which are now closed to observe social-distancing standards needed to fight the outbreak, back open for the Christian holiday on April 12.

“You’ll have packed churches all over our country. I think it will be a beautiful time,” he added.

During the two-hour town hall in the White House Rose Garden, the president said the American people want to be at work instead of quarantined in their homes, especially with the risk of crashing an economy that was thriving just three weeks ago.

“We have to put the country to work. You’re going to lose a number of people to the flu, but you’re going to lose more people by putting a country into a massive recession or depression,” Trump said, warning the nation would see “suicides by the thousands” if people were put out of work.

Not once has Trump promised to be open by Easter Sunday. I assume he will listen to his advisors and other medical experts almost all of whom would say an Easter relaxing of current rules would not be advised.

However, if you read the following:

Trump repeated previous comments he’s made that while the regular seasonal flu and automobile accidents kill tens of thousands of Americans each year, that hasn’t led to calls to bring the economy to a screeching halt or stop vehicle production.

“We lose thousands of people a year to the flu but we never turned the economy off. We lose much more than that to automobile accidents. We didn’t call up automobile manufacturers to say, ‘Stop making cars, we don’t want them anymore,’ ” he said.

That sounds like he never wanted to have any shut down imposed on businesses at all. Maybe he was talked into it? I don't know.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:44 PM   #472
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
No, he probably did not want to shut down all businesses.
It's unprecidented. But he had to. I can't imagine having to walk that fine line of saving lives or ruining peoples lives.
On that we agree. Trump is first and foremost a businessman. Most of his decisions while in office have favored big business.

If you read some comments on the national forum, there are those who advocate letting the coronavirus just run its course and not shut down any businesses or restrict movement of people. Eventually it will die out and people will build up their immunity to it. Crazy talk in my opinion.

As I've said several times, I think Trump has acted correctly for the most part in his actions concerning the coronavirus. I hope he does not try to return to "normal" before it is wise to do so.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:19 PM   #473
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

If you read some comments on the national forum, there are those who advocate letting the coronavirus just run its course and not shut down any businesses or restrict movement of people. Eventually it will die out and people will build up their immunity to it. Crazy talk in my opinion.

Yeah. Just entirely blow to smithereens our healthcare system and the professionals in it. What do we care? In this country they want you to be on deaths door before admitting you with the type of insurance covered.
Maybe, one day, just maybe an intelligent person is going to determine that preventive health care is cheapest and most cost effective in the long run.

But until than, we'll just have bodies in the street to make a certain faction happy.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:36 PM   #474
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ellen's asshole president is more concerned about his election chances going down the toilet than the national emergency. Bullshit!! Today he was heard to say that the governors who are nice to him get the ventilators. How is that for exquisite egoism?
Old 03-27-2020, 08:45 PM   #475
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Ellen's asshole president is more concerned about his election chances going down the toilet than the national emergency. Bullshit!! Today he was heard to say that the governors who are nice to him get the ventilators. How is that for exquisite egoism?
I'd like a link to that.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:08 AM   #476
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No check for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Old 03-28-2020, 12:47 PM   #477
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Is there anybody so ignorant that they would still come on here and defend Fake Pres Chump ?
They can try to twist my words in a juvenile way,intimating I'm the dumb-ass,but at least I can sure spot one and Chump is one.That 6 week lapse from Jan to mid-March when we Finally started some testing and medical build-up is what did us in.
Hey there's a guy on here.A real big-shot.He has worked in the "Private Sector".Around CEO's.A numbers cruncher.He has it figured this is just regular old shit.He needs to go to Wash. and let them know.Maybe he could be on stage next to Fauci.He can stop off in Las Vegas on the way and let them know too.They can re-open.
Is Numbers Crunching the same as Ciphering Jethro ?
Old 03-28-2020, 01:26 PM   #478
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hey has anybody seen that ad that is running with all Chump's fuck-ups ?
It is hilarious. I love it.
There is no way he gets re-elected.
Can anyone help Granny find a link to her brain ?
Old 03-29-2020, 05:26 AM   #479
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default We hold these truths to be self evident... and that thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
...They can try to twist my words in a juvenile way...
You are the proof of your own existence. It's all you babe.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:59 AM   #480
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default I musta missed a memo

Quote:
...It is incredible how when you are proven wrong, as I proved you wrong...
I missed that along the road. You got a link to that? Notwithstanding that you've been short on supplying useful links lately and negligent in presenting your 74 point plan for tackling the Chinese virus. Don't get me wrong, your Mobius strip logic is at least entertaining, like in the below:
Quote:
...We have surpassed China in the number of cases, although I don't trust China to supply us with accurate data.
Which, oddly enough, proved me correct in that China is not to be trusted, believed or revered.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women