Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2018, 08:07 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just WOW , must be from Cali
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:14 AM   #17
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

What's the over-under on when the OP is banned? January 1st...? Can he (or she....I seriously don't know his / her gender) make it in here another 2.5 weeks?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 11:28 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
I wish Texans were thinking America First before they killed Kennedy. That’s a conservative stain that can never be erased. It was no accident that Kennedy was assasinated in Texas. State of eternal shame.
I can not think of a more absurd analogy as this.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 12:32 PM   #19
Lapdog
Valued Poster

What it actually comes down to, Mr. StandinStraight, is: You just wish you were a Texan!
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:32 PM   #20
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Shhhhh. It's a secret - everybody wants to live in Texas!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
What it actually comes down to, Mr. StandinStraight, is: You just wish you were a Texan!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:23 PM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

Let SS stay where he is - the North East.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:52 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Serious question and not meant as a insult so please don’t take it that way! Every time someone post something in response to something I may say, I look at where they are from and it’s slmost always Texas. They always seem to have very conservative deplorable views. I know Texas has good people as it’s turning bluer each year and soon will be a liberal state. However, so many posters on this board seem to originate in Texas and have such old antiquated views that it makes me wonder why? Is every conservative deplorable in Texas a eccie member, sure seems like it!
I think you are jealous..

I'm a Texan by choice.

Beautiful State
Great weather
Opportunity
Wealth
Friendly people
Prettiest women
Sports
Hill Country
Border towns
Beaches
BBQ
Seafood
Fishing
Sailing
Best roads
State Parks
Wildlife
Hunting
Whores
Vineyards
Distilleries

We got it all

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:11 PM   #23
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I can not think of a more absurd analogy as this.
What's absurd is the notion that he said he wasn't trying to offend anyone....

Every thing before the but is always bullshit.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:31 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wish Texans were thinking America First before they killed Kennedy. That’s a conservative stain that can never be erased. It was no accident that Kennedy was assassinated in Texas. State of eternal shame.

In my opinion, the post blaming Texans for JFK's assassination is completely Disrespectful to the Eccie Community to the point it violates Rule #3.

Ancient history from 1963. Blaming Texans today for what happened in 1963 is ludicrous and demented. The assassination may be most likely due to Mafia revenge on Joe Kennedy for asking for and getting Mafia support for JFK's election in the NE, then Bobby K turned on the Mafia and began prosecuting the Mob.

There is a topic for lots of different opinions. But first, go visit the 6th Floor Museum in Downtown Dallas, then comment. It is a great visit - very educational.

SS is clearly baiting his self-designated opponents with this post regarding the Kennedy assassination - It is a foul, false, awful accusation. I remember the day and where I was in a science class that afternoon. I remember my school in tears over that atrocity.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:48 PM   #25
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Texas is alright even though we rate very very high in gun owners and very very low in education and healthcare. GOP priorities will be turning Texas more blue every day. They can't keep voters ignorant forever
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #26
Turing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I certainly haven't taken any objective survey of the political views of ECCIE subscribers, but my impression is that most are older white males (as TXDOT-Guy suggests) with conservative libertarian views. Probably a lot of Ron Paul fans.
Turing is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:35 PM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
In my opinion, the post blaming Texans for JFK's assassination is completely Disrespectful to the Eccie Community to the point it violates Rule #3.

Ancient history from 1963. Blaming Texans today for what happened in 1963 is ludicrous and demented. The assassination may be most likely due to Mafia revenge on Joe Kennedy for asking for and getting Mafia support for JFK's election in the NE, then Bobby K turned on the Mafia and began prosecuting the Mob.

There is a topic for lots of different opinions. But first, go visit the 6th Floor Museum in Downtown Dallas, then comment. It is a great visit - very educational.

SS is clearly baiting his self-designated opponents with this post regarding the Kennedy assassination - It is a foul, false, awful accusation. I remember the day and where I was in a science class that afternoon. I remember my school in tears over that atrocity.
Excuse me eob you refer to Kennedys killing as ancient history in this thread but in another thread you attempted to compare Kennedys whoring around with hookers to that of Trumps whoring around. I'm not sure I understand why its ok to use one as an example but not the other
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:02 PM   #28
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

This "professor's" trolling skills are pretty lame. I really do expect better from our tards on this site. Seriously, man...if you're going to claim to be a professor, and a poli sci one at that, at least come in sounding a little bit educated. There are better trolls on LiveLeak.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 01:41 AM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Please do not feed the DPST

dpst is a mouthful. wouldn't it be just easier to call them DPF (Democratic Progressive Fascist )
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 01:48 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Lets see! Eccie is based out of Texas, with a huge majority of its members being Texans! AAAAnd being that Texas is a Consevative state!! Hummmmmmmm? Does that answer it fer ya'?
Texas is full of great people except for the snow birds and left coast people thatare moving here in the droves. Those are the true deplorables! hahahahaha
On the other hand! Why is california, mass. new york, new jersey and illinois such bastions of idiocy, corruption and for lack of a better word; dumb asses?

I wouldn't call snowbirds and lefties deplorables. Despicable is a better word.

why? glad you asked. Deplorable term is a upper class and more refined whereas despicable is low class and not as refined.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women