Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2018, 07:58 AM   #31
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Thanks for the link to an article. I went on ticket buying sites. The lowest I've seen is $ 34.00. Granted that's damn cheap but its still 4x the $ 8.00 price. It is rather pathetic but some people might want to meet them. So until further notice I deem the $ 8.00 tickets FAKE NEWS
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:56 AM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the clown comedy team of bIll and hillary clinton is worth $8.00 tickets!

what does $8.00 bring?

the show brings:
more cluelessness
more despicablism
more patriotism
more misogynyism
and more crappyism stuff!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:11 PM   #33
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
We need to get back to our roots as a hooker board. How much would you pay for a night of passion with Hillary Clinton? I’d pay $50. Or $100 if she’d allow photos so I could prove I did her.
Back to our eccie roots: You're overpaying. I'd fuck Hillary but I'd have to get $25K for it. No, $50K.

If you are watching the Bush funeral, every time they pan over to Bill he looks like he's thinking "If Hill where is that coffin everything would be solved."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:16 PM   #34
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
the mystic - you are a smart man so please help me to understand - why does the world care that the Saudi's killed another person?

We have always known that they wack people on a regular basis - what is the big deal here? They toss homos off buildings, they give public whippings to political enemies as a warning, they no doubt have honor killings to compensate for shame, etc.

Why now? To get at Trump? That makes sense but why the fake moral outrage?
A lot of what you say it true Fred. the Saudis are cock suckers galore and have been since day one. 911 should have been the outrage at the Saudis not some non American journalist being killed. Bush 43 let the Saudis off the hook on 911.The real truth is that for all these years the Bushes, Clinton's and now the Trumps have banked so much money off them that they let shit go. Its a different time and we dont need their oil as a country but the Trumps need them as a personal business partner. Look at the Chiefs running back being released. Bill Cosby going to jail. This is the Saudis version of me too. They been beating their wives for thousands of years and now social media wont let them do it without the public scrutiny. The fake moral outrage is the same on both sides. This is the Democrats sending a giant Fuck you to Trump and company. I dont think most of them sincerley give a fuck
Old 12-05-2018, 12:26 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hillary could make the show interesting by explaining the road to becoming a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt to all young Democrat Women who wish to immulate her.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:32 PM   #36
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hillary could make the show interesting by explaining the road to becoming a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt to all young Democrat Women who wish to immulate her.
You crack me up Jackie. Trump could be her backup in case she gets hurt since he already knows that role of a a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt to all young Democrat Women who wish to emulate her.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:32 AM   #37
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
A lot of what you say it true Fred. the Saudis are cock suckers galore and have been since day one. 911 should have been the outrage at the Saudis not some non American journalist being killed. Bush 43 let the Saudis off the hook on 911.The real truth is that for all these years the Bushes, Clinton's and now the Trumps have banked so much money off them that they let shit go. Its a different time and we dont need their oil as a country but the Trumps need them as a personal business partner. Look at the Chiefs running back being released. Bill Cosby going to jail. This is the Saudis version of me too. They been beating their wives for thousands of years and now social media wont let them do it without the public scrutiny. The fake moral outrage is the same on both sides. This is the Democrats sending a giant Fuck you to Trump and company. I dont think most of them sincerley give a fuck
Yes, that makes sense. Trump should call them on it.

I'm sure Bill Clinton and Hillary would happily be paid to represent them, too.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:37 AM   #38
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
wtf, when did I say I loved the Saudi's?

Fuck them and all the other motherfuckers just like them.

They kill people all the time in the Middle East for nothing more than minor offenses, so the calling out of them for this Kashoggi deal is politically motivated, just like themystic said.

He is smart, I'll bet he didn't go to Cougar High.

Bill and Hillary would probably kill off journalists if they could get away with it.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 06:46 AM   #39
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
To emulate her? Ugh when did red flannel become the thing?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #40
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
To emulate her? Ugh when did red flannel become the thing?
another option is to immolate her
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:57 PM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
wtf, when did I say I loved the Saudi's?

Fuck them and all the other motherfuckers just like them.

They kill people all the time in the Middle East for nothing more than minor offenses, so the calling out of them for this Kashoggi deal is politically motivated, just like themystic said.

He is smart, I'll bet he didn't go to Cougar High.

Bill and Hillary would probably kill off journalists if they could get away with it.

I think they might've killed one... wasn't there a reporter a few years ago who was killed in a car crash, he was supposed to have some hot expose on some politicians. said cause of death was high speed crash, but pundits said he was forced off the road.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:02 PM   #42
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I think they might've killed one... wasn't there a reporter a few years ago who was killed in a car crash, he was supposed to have some hot expose on some politicians. said cause of death was high speed crash, but pundits said he was forced off the road.
Come on Dilbert. You're better than that. I'm not saying they wouldn't. I wouldn't put anything past the Clintons or Tump. But there is zero proof. The Clintons have been investigated for over 30 years. Other than that Bills perjury for lying about getting his dick sucked, 0 indictments
Old 12-07-2018, 01:09 AM   #43
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

$8.00 isn't that rich?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:34 AM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Clinton is still living in many of our right wing friends 2 plus years after the election.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:19 AM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Why are people hesitant to pay to hear Hillary speak?
Because no one wants to cough up the money.

For eight dollars I may buy a block of tickets so we can yell "Lock her up".
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women